• Jumper

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skippy Doodle
Just now, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Done.

Cheers mate 

514 completed surveys and a 66.1% participation rate in the first hour

I am aware it is a survey littered with bias but that can be taken into consideration along with the participation rate as an acknowledgement that some will not want to participate as a few questions are driven by fan bias

I just want to collate some data that can be discussed amongst fans or on podcasts etc - it gets very boring to just hear neilson out or neilson in all the time

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Just done it now the additional comments has been filled in too I could go on all day.

yep. i had to stop writing too much or my version of war and peace would have been written

Skippy Doodle

Haha cheers guys - apologies if this has triggered anyone wanting to have a relaxed Sunday afternoon but appreciate the input

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

yep. i had to stop writing too much or my version of war and peace would have been written

😂 I could go on for days. 

Italian Lambretta

Done with additional comments.

Is it too much for the club to do this?

Edited by Italian Lambretta

Skippy Doodle
1 minute ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Done with additional comments.

Is it too much for the club to do this?

This is part of my issue with them and FOH at the moment - of course my survey will have skewed data to a degree given the bias nature of some of the questions but I felt it was important to find out what details and factors there are driving the emotional comments that we have all been making during the past few days

thehibsareintheirbeds

It feels good to be able to vent frustrations in some way so thanks for sharing. If only the club and FOH leaders actually cared or listened 

TyphoonJambo

Done but like others I couldn't see beyond the rage so didn't add any comments. Well done for setting it up. 

Skippy Doodle
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Done. Couldn’t comment as it would just set me off again.

can imagine a few vermin will jump on it though beware

Haha don’t worry I can identify them when I see 4 people vote 10/10 for board for on the field performance 😂

Done.   It's going to be difficult to strip out the emotion that's kicking about at the moment but I've answered this as honestly as I can.

Ted Hastings

Done.

The only one i answered in either extreme was if I would renew my season ticket or not because I am a GLUTTON for punishment. 

Good survey that @Skippy Doodlewell done. 

I wasn't sure about the 'acceptance culture' option. What does this refer to? I did however tick 'all of the above' as I agreed (in the main) with the other options. 

Skippy Doodle
9 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

Good survey that @Skippy Doodlewell done. 

I wasn't sure about the 'acceptance culture' option. What does this refer to? I did however tick 'all of the above' as I agreed (in the main) with the other options. 

It’s in reference to the malaise that would seem to be working its way from top to bottom of the club and including fans like myself who have been sleepwalking through the past 4 years

for example

we lose a game at Ibrox when champions and the budge statement the following day is “what a great result (apart from the score)” the only thing that matters if we are playing is the score!

Completed this and also made comments. 

I moderated my ratings to give a bit of credit for the first couple of years of the Budge era. 

If you had just confined it to the last five years then it would have been much more critical. 

Done, thank you for creating Amoruso. 

Found myself typing furiously at the end like many in freetext box, and getting all wound up! (Respectful however!).

.....and breathe.....

🤪