Survey - help required from all you good people

Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

Evening everyone. I am looking to put together a survey for fans to take part in using survey hero. If you have any ideas for questions then please fire them On here.  This can be relating to the board, FOH, management, players

this is just an attempt to try and get a varied range of priorities and concerns the fans have in one document

I’m happy to help but I really don’t see the point. The club couldn’t give a shot about the fans. The only time they’ll listen is when they need our money. 

Skippy Doodle
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m happy to help but I really don’t see the point. The club couldn’t give a shot about the fans. The only time they’ll listen is when they need our money. 

I think that’s valid. At the very least it can just be nice to have a little vent for us 😀👍

1 minute ago, Skippy Doodle said:

I think that’s valid. At the very least it can just be nice to have a little vent for us 😀👍

Aye, no problem helping you out. I like your work. 

Save yourself the time mate. The only survey questions needed are on if Neilson and Budge are fit for role. Both questions have been surveyed many times on here! 

Skippy Doodle
47 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Save yourself the time mate. The only survey questions needed are on if Neilson and Budge are fit for role. Both questions have been surveyed many times on here! 

I take your point buddy. I think there is a lot that needs to be asked regarding long term vision etc