SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

The money the Club has wasted and not even to  have a nucleus of players to take it forward after window after window is completely indefensible. Yet the people we have in charge will still try, twisting reality to whatever shape they can get away with.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, iainmac said:

Indeed. 

If anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears. 

We should continue with our pledges, they're meant to be for life after all, but all monies should be withheld from the club until meaningful changes are made and we can be confident that those in charge won't piss it away on utter crap

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

We should continue with our pledges, they're meant to be for life after all, but all monies should be withheld from the club until meaningful changes are made and we can be confident that those in charge won't piss it away on utter crap

I'll go with that. 🤗

2 hours ago, daavojaay said:

maybe theyre saying that so people cant go on and cancel anymore,wonder how long itll be down for till thu AT 11AM I GUESS  LOL

Aye what a coincidence eh, people witholding in droves & the site crashes. Really?

9 minutes ago, sac said:

Aye what a coincidence eh, people witholding in droves & the site crashes. Really?

Problem now fixed according to Fasthost twitter.

30 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Problem now fixed according to Fasthost twitter.

A certain mrs b managed to turn the computer back on 

Doctor FinnBarr
47 minutes ago, sac said:

I just cancelled mine via my bank.

gowestjambo
3 hours ago, iainmac said:

Yep. 

It's not the fans fault, we can lay that one on AB & her sycophantic band of men & women. 

I've been behind AB & FoH from Day 1 but no more. 

Hard to stomach 

When hard core FoH Pledgers who supported them from inception, cancel their pledges people should take notice. It is not an easy decision, but one that needs to be made as there is no other Leverage available to the fans. We all thought the FoH was the panacea we had all been searching for to finally realise Hearts potential, instead we have people quite rightly cancelling pledges.

Every day Ann Budge's legacy diminishes as she is either too stuborn or blind to reality. She cannot remain in any capacity, and a full clearout of the Yes Men and Women on the board, along with the Recruitment and Coaching staff is required. Otherwise all we are doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

gowestjambo
17 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I just cancelled mine via my bank.

I suspect a lot of people will have taken this option, that explains the drop of only 200 according to the FoH. The true figure will not be known until the request for the D/D is denied by the Bank.

2 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

I suspect a lot of people will have taken this option, that explains the drop of only 200 according to the FoH. The true figure will not be known until the request for the D/D is denied by the Bank.

Even that is  ay least £2000 per month  plus the others who have reduced 

Japan Jambo
5 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

In fairness he did say over 200 cancellations and over 200 reductions. Seems light to me but the total raised will reflect actuality. 

36 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

When hard core FoH Pledgers who supported them from inception, cancel their pledges people should take notice. It is not an easy decision, but one that needs to be made as there is no other Leverage available to the fans. We all thought the FoH was the panacea we had all been searching for to finally realise Hearts potential, instead we have people quite rightly cancelling pledges.

Every day Ann Budge's legacy diminishes as she is either too stuborn or blind to reality. She cannot remain in any capacity, and a full clearout of the Yes Men and Women on the board, along with the Recruitment and Coaching staff is required. Otherwise all we are doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

Totally agree. 

1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

I'll go with that. 🤗

I don't think FoH could legally do that. I think that the contractual situation is that FoH have to pass on 95% of all donations to BIDCO. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

I don't think FoH could legally do that. I think that the contractual situation is that FoH have to pass on 95% of all donations to BIDCO. 

Is that the case after the shares are handed over as well?

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

even after bidco have been paid back in full? That doesn’t seem right 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

even after bidco have been paid back in full? That doesn’t seem right 

It's a moot point as the handover hasn't happened yet. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

It's a moot point as the handover hasn't happened yet. 

Yes, because we all want a big party, apparently.

:liesalarm:

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I wouldn't think so Dave. 

Me neither. I’m not sure if there is anything in the governance that commits FoH to pass over a certain percentage to the club post share transfer. Would be pretty pointless as FoH is effectively owner then 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Me neither. I’m not sure if there is anything in the governance that commits FoH to pass over a certain percentage to the club post share transfer. Would be pretty pointless as FoH is effectively owner then 

I *think* the BIDCO arrangement is only up to the transfer of shares. 

41 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

In fairness he did say over 200 cancellations and over 200 reductions. Seems light to me but the total raised will reflect actuality. 

Over 200 could be 2000 for all we know. 

Japan Jambo
8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes, because we all want a big party, apparently.

:liesalarm:

Chief needs to have his day in the sun.

Rogue Daddy
12 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Over 200 could be 2000 for all we know. 

...says over 200 cancellations. 

DB52F9B3-C687-429E-963C-C707E3D62D4D.jpeg

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I *think* the BIDCO arrangement is only up to the transfer of shares. 

Makes sense. Bidco becomes a minority shareholder after that. 

David Black
1 hour ago, gowestjambo said:

Spot on.

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, gowestjambo said:

agree with every word of this.

we are utterly soft as **** - run like a a women’s Zumba class.

get them all - every single one of them to ****.

this board have SQUANDERED FOH money, how dare they continue to squander more of it! They are an absolute disgrace. 

We need to force them out. My money is going on savings. The club will get every penny ONCE people are in place who I trust to spend it