SILENCE from the Board - Statement Issued ( updated )

Absolute Scenes

Japan Jambo
22 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Just to take us off topic for a bit of a breather, but what the feck work takes 65 Weeks and where is it happening!? 

if the answer is '65 weeks', what was the question? might make for an interesting thread!! 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• graygo

• iainmac

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

if the answer is '65 weeks', what was the question? might make for an interesting thread!! 

Maybe cala homes building their flats

Tommy Brown
On 27/03/2021 at 09:59, iainmac said:

Set Phasers to Deflect! 

Stendel is long gone. 

This is about getting rid of the current incumbent, not the last one. 

FFS! 

It's all Tosh has got in his locker now.

All his defence of the great Robbie has spectacularly  fell apart.

It's clear all season the guy has learned nothing from his MKD failure.

He calls DS a one trick pony, but defends a no trick donkey.

Tosh away and disappear back up your own arsehole.

The Real Maroonblood
20 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

:greatpost:

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Excellent post 👍

The Real Maroonblood

Budge will be hoping all the anger will just fizzle out and we’ll all be “Happy Clappers.”

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Budge will be hoping all the anger will just fizzle out and we’ll all be “Happy Clappers.”

We need to make sure it doesn't, even if we win a few games. We need this takeover completed by this summer at the latest and Robbie sacked by the end of this season.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

We need to make sure it doesn't, even if we win a few games. We need this takeover completed by this summer at the latest and Robbie sacked by the end of this season.

Spot on.

Expecting Budge to come out threatening the fans with police/cctv footage today.

Nothing with regards to performances shall be mentioned though.

One of the biggest problems in life is work, bosses will never see the workers point of view.

The manager, coaching staff and board will have a totally different view to us.

At work you can go to union, staff associates or hr, all we can do is protest or with hold dosh.

Italian Lambretta
43 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It wont though and the figures for FOH canellations will be her undoing.

3 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Robbie will leave this week. 100%

was it yourself who said we had already signed mcinnes?

if so an uninspiring appointment but should stabilise and improve us

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I see Peter Martin (PLZ) is saying he expects us to move for a new manager this week.

StevenNaismith
33 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

was it yourself who said we had already signed mcinnes?

if so an uninspiring appointment but should stabilise and improve us

No that wasn’t me. 

The Real Maroonblood
41 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

👍

44 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I think they only publish total donations not number of pledgers/people who cancel.

So if a rich individual made a generous one-off donation...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
47 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

If the cancellations run into large numbers, even she won’t be able to ride it out - not unless she wants to be seen to be actively damaging the club (which she already is but not everyone can see it).

46 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I hope you're right. Can't see it though.

43 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

I see Peter Martin (PLZ) is saying he expects us to move for a new manager this week.

Naismith is a regular pundit on this show

David McCaig
52 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Hopefully Friday will see you either crowned the new in the know King of JKB or banned for life from the forum... Please be the former!!

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Source? Please don't say Peter martins twitter feed. 

StevenNaismith

All I know is that the FoHSC and the FoH are putting mega pressure on. The amount of cancelled direct debits from supporters to the FoH will make AB see this for what it really is and not the wee blip she seems to think it is.

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

I hope that’s the case - and I hope that Mrs Budge is not taking advice from CL on who the successor should be.

2 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

All I know is that the FoHSC and the FoH are putting mega pressure on. The amount of cancelled direct debits from supporters to the FoH will make AB see this for what it really is and not the wee blip she seems to think it is.

Hardly concrete evidence Neilson will go 100%...

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Think I was 100% with my last info. 

You have no info, you've posted hundreds of rumours which have been utter bollocks. If you fling enough shite on a wall it'll stick eventually.

Just now, SteauaNeedarest said:

You have no info, you've posted hundreds of rumours which have been utter bollocks. If you fling enough shite on a wall it'll stick eventually.

😂 😂 😂 Hit a nerve me thinks... 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

:laugh2:

David Black

Getting rid of Neilson is only the start of what is required to rid the club/FOH of the hangers on, the nepotism and the plain incompetent. Anyone thinking all will be rosy when RN goes is kidding themselves. He should only be the start. There is something rotten at the very core of the club now and the gulf between the club and fans will never be repaired until the vast majority have been removed. 

Fire_At_The_Disco

I’ve heard they are walking about the boardroom with masks off just to make sure their farts don’t stink. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 minutes ago, David Black said:

Getting rid of Neilson is only the start of what is required to rid the club/FOH of the hangers on, the nepotism and the plain incompetent. Anyone thinking all will be rosy when RN goes is kidding themselves. He should only be the start. There is something rotten at the very core of the club now and the gulf between the club and fans will never be repaired until the vast majority have been removed. 

BUDGE (AND HER WEE PALS) OUT

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

I think he will go at the end of season. You don’t really hear much about managers leaving this late in the season

I think he'll be gone soon... I know we've all been shouting for a sacking/statements etc., but the reality is, AB is hardly going to come out and announce we're actively looking for a new manager. Then sack Robbie?... again no, not until we have someone ready to slot in - especially at this stage of the season. I really think things will have been happening behind closed doors... let face it, AB hasn't come out and backed RN since the Brora result (as far as I'm aware.) The last time she spoke about RN (prior to Brora) was to give him her backing even though she acknowledged a string of poor performances.

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I think he'll be gone soon... I know we've all been shouting for a sacking/statements etc., but the reality is, AB is hardly going to come out and announce we're actively looking for a new manager. Then sack Robbie?... again no, not until we have someone ready to slot in - especially at this stage of the season. I really think things will have been happening behind closed doors... let face it, AB hasn't come out and backed RN since the Brora result (as far as I'm aware.) The last time she spoke about RN (prior to Brora) was to give him her backing even though she acknowledged a string of poor performances.

The Levein Long Goodbye would suggest otherwise. 

Rogue Daddy
9 minutes ago, iainmac said:

The Levein Long Goodbye would suggest otherwise. 

Hmmm, not so sure this time (although I wouldn't stake my mortgage against it).... for me, it's the cancelling of FOH pledges and also the threat of not renewing STs, that will tell AB it's serious. That's what will make her sit up and take notice.... especially after the last year we've had - income has far more importance this year, than normal.

17 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Hmmm, not so sure this time (although I wouldn't stake my mortgage against it).... for me, it's the cancelling of FOH pledges and also the threat of not renewing STs, that will tell AB it's serious. That's what will make her sit up and take notice.... especially after the last year we've had - income has far more importance this year, than normal.

Let's hope your right but supporters having to strangle the club of revenue to bring about much needed change is not where we want to be. 

There's no other option as the "voice of the pledgers" can't be heard. 

Fire_At_The_Disco

How long can this go on? These people at the Heart of this cannot just hide away and say nothing, we must demand and be able to see the appropriate action being taken. Every professional club in the country would have acted tout-suite but not us. We are being looked down upon like peasants and not one of us seems to know how to fight back. 
They’re ripping the pish out of our club😞

Rogue Daddy
5 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Let's hope your right but supporters having to strangle the club of revenue to bring about much needed change is not where we want to be. 

There's no other option as the "voice of the pledgers" can't be heard. 

It's a very poor state, you're right. The last 5 years have been atrocious... but, with holding funds is far more 'powerful' than signs, nasty emails etc.... but this is where we are, the FOH need to do more, they need to step up.

David Black

I did and have noticed that there was no pre-match interview on Friday and still the goals from Saturday are not on the Twitter page either. I think we should all stand on the naughty step and stop misbehaving.

Just now, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

How long can this go on? These people at the Heart of this cannot just hide away and say nothing, we must demand and be able to see the appropriate action being taken. Every professional club in the country would have acted tout-suite but not us. We are being looked down upon like peasants and not one of us seems to know how to fight back. 
They’re ripping the pish out of our club😞

Not true!

That statement is a great disservice to the Hearts support.

The longer that Budge digs her (high) heels in, the support will slowly ramp up the pressure to enforce change. 

FoH, Merchandise, season tickets....corporate....the fans will throw the lot back at her.....Don't forget that she only has the one customer base that she can p$ss off, or appease for that matter.....She really doesn't have any other avenues to turn too. 

The longer this goes on. The uglier this is going to get.

Neilson Out.

David Black
3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

It's a very poor state, you're right. The last 5 years have been atrocious... but, with holding funds is far more 'powerful' than signs, nasty emails etc.... but this is where we are, the FOH need to do more, they need to step up.

How did such a brilliant concept as FOH under the original body, descend to this level. Either stand up for your members ( remember us Stuart ) or stand down. 

Rogue Daddy
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

I know we're all in lockdown but has anyone seen any training since? 

Oh yeah... whatever happened to the "At Training Today..." thread?