positive from romanov

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

i've been one of romanovs biggest critics but credit where it's due! todays news is very good news and the first bit of positive news out of tynecastle for a while. now it's time to get the football side of things right! appoint a new manager, let him decide which players he wants to keep from the current squad, let him decide which players he,d like to sign, let him pick the team, decide tactics and then judge him on results.

The Old Tolbooth

I'm prepared to give a bit of credit where it's due as well

Well done Elfsborg!!!! :D

Jambosimmy

Yeah we would all love that but it never seems to work out that way. Im not normally negative but i cant help it these days. Ive heard plenty positives coming out of tynie for the past 3-4 years and still we are in one hell of a mess.

I would love it if vlad would appoint a manager who would be able to pick his own players, buy his own players and use his own tactics. It will just never happen under vlad. He cant help himself.

Yes it was posibtive what was said today and if he follows through with it all - well i would be over the moon.

maroonlegions

credit were its due ,fare enough, we should have plenty now for the new stadium.:dribble:;)

I agree anything that reduces the debt has to be a positive step however; Romanov can not help himself when it comes to team issues and concerns raised about interference in team selection will not go away.

I await with fear our next puppet, sorry manager, nodding dog or whatever!

Great off field move but I'd be concentrating on the on field matters for a while yet. This isn't going to send me to the ticket office for a season ticket.

i heard by this time next season,the debt will be into single figures,

now let us get a decent nanager,couple of new signings,and you just never know.

Miller Jambo 60
i heard by this time next season,the debt will be into single figures,

now let us get a decent nanager,couple of new signings,and you just never know.

Hibees weeeeeeerer by the minute.

NO MONEY HOBOS MA HA

Independence

For me the best news is that Vlad is clearly 'not loosing interest' in Hearts , as has been thrown at me for weeks,especially from those living on the dark side of Edinburgh.

In fact it is clearly the opposite!!!!!!!!

It would have been far easier for him to walk away and leave us to die. This clearly isn't going to happen.

He has a long term plan and I believe it will end in success as that is what Vlad is used to.

I now await another good piece of news on the manager front and then, at last, we can start looking forward to the new season.

BRING ON THE HIBEES!!!!!!!

Guest Maroon Carpet

And if only we can keep quality players at the club that we may sign or have at present, then I think that must be a major part of the future plan for success. But if we are always going to sell our best players as soon as a reasonable offer comes in then that's what causes the problems.

Miller Jambo 60
i've been one of romanovs biggest critics but credit where it's due! todays news is very good news and the first bit of positive news out of tynecastle for a while. now it's time to get the football side of things right! appoint a new manager, let him decide which players he wants to keep from the current squad, let him decide which players he,d like to sign, let him pick the team, decide tactics and then judge him on results.

Robinson is one well ****ed off aerse.

It is good news, nae doot's there. And thats a good thing.

Its still not the news we all want to hear though. And thats still a bad thing.

Archived