tarnished hobos

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Hibby Heapy,

07/07/2008 12:09:50

We were gash yesteday' simple as that!:P You have to ask whey we are entering such a competiton at this point of the year when all we do is tarnish our proud european history:107years::rolleyes:, not to mention damage Scotland European co-efficent.:rolleyes:

We should leave well alone.:107years:;)

well thats the SECOND time they have had their "proud European history" :eek:tarnished :107years:, i mean they have TARNISHED their proud big cup history :107years: in a row eh.;)

Hibby Heapy,

We were gash yesteday' simple as that!:P You have to ask whey we are entering such a competiton at this point of the year when all we do is tarnish our proud european history:107years::rolleyes:, not to mention damage Scotland European co-efficent.:rolleyes:

well thats the SECOND time they have had their "proud European history" :eek:tarnished :107years:, i mean they have TARNISHED their proud big cup history :107years: in a row eh.;)

hahah best thing I've read today.

Jam Tarts 1874
Hibby Heapy,

It's great the way the hobos keep thinking that they have some great European history. When you actually ask them about it, they go on about games against Leeds and Liverpool - bottom line is that they got knocked out though. They had some runs in the invitational Fairs Cup, but that was over 30 years ago.

hobo fans - the gathering that time forgot.

ToadKiller Dog
but that was over 30 years ago.

I think bbc Radio Glasgow stated that they have played in the real european competitions 4 times in the last 30 years ,so like there Big cup there are not that many left who have seen a great Hibs euro campaign.

Guest jambomickey

lets all laugh at hobos hahahahaha! out of europe before the real pre season begins:107years:

$ilvery_Moon

They might still qualify....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Miller Jambo 60
They're not normal. Fact. :)

Big crowd wait till they embarass us when they play BARCA

20000 if your lucky

Big team 57000

The Old Tolbooth

They brag on about being the first British side to make it to a European cup semi final, but thats only because no one else wanted to bloody play in the thing!!!!

How many teams turned it down again? The hobo's will tell you it was only Chelsea that turned it down but I'm sure there were quite a few who didn't want to play.

Superb thread though, get it right up them hobo tossers!!

Horatio Caine
They might still qualify....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes - I see Mixu's confident they can go to Sweden and win 3-0

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jam Tarts 1874
I think bbc Radio Glasgow stated that they have played in the real european competitions 4 times in the last 30 years ,so like there Big cup there are not that many left who have seen a great Hibs euro campaign.

Turns out to be 5 times in last 30 years, what a fantasic record it is!

78/79 UEFA Cup. out to Strasbourg round 2.

89/90 UEFA Cup. out to Standard Liege round 2.

92/93 UEFA Cup. out to Anderlecht round 1.

01/02 UEFA Cup. out to AEK Athens round 1.

05/06 UEFA Cup. out to Dnipro (agg 5-1) round 1.

Then there are those wonderful Inter-tattie exploits, just to remind us:

04/05 Tattie. out to Vetra round 2

06/07 Tattie. out to Odense round 3

08/09 Tattie. out to Elfsborg round 2 (apparently :) )

hibs last Euro QF was in 72/73.

Hearts have qualified to play in Europe more times than hibs, their "proud tradition" is all hibernimyth.

Miller Jambo 60

Hearts have qualified to play in Europe more times than hibs, their "proud tradition" is all hibernimyth.

OH DEAR they are that bad MA HA

maroonlegions

and not to forget our CL qualifying rounds.:rolleyes::107years:

Guest gorgie kev
Hibby Heapy,

We were gash yesteday' simple as that!:P You have to ask whey we are entering such a competiton at this point of the year when all we do is tarnish our proud european history:107years::rolleyes:, not to mention damage Scotland European co-efficent.

Oh christ ma sides-Is this guy a stand up/Get him a slot on the fringe he will bring the house down with material like that :107years:

MacDonald Jardine
It's great the way the hobos keep thinking that they have some great European history. When you actually ask them about it, they go on about games against Leeds and Liverpool - bottom line is that they got knocked out though. They had some runs in the invitational Fairs Cup, but that was over 30 years ago.

That will be the Leeds game Billy Bremner claimed they went out of their way to lose because the fixtures were piling up.

Fat Striker

I must admit I've been avoiding Hibs.net for the past few weeks because of the steady stream of bad news surrounding us.

All that changed today...some of the threads are comedy gold!

Come on Vlad appoint a decent manager this week...let's pour the misery on.

CalgaryHibs

=============

Leeds Utd? Liverpool fc ? This new to me must be younger Hibs supporters yoor listening too.:)

They should be talking aboot Real Madrid and FCBarcelona which we beat them and knocked those teams oot now that is European History for Hibs.:)

winston churchill

their record in europe, is just like their flair football.....a lochend myth.

winston churchill
=============

Leeds Utd? Liverpool fc ? This new to me must be younger Hibs supporters yoor listening too.:)

They should be talking aboot Real Madrid and FCBarcelona which we beat them and knocked those teams oot now that is European History for Hibs.:)

was that back in the days when cat stevens was number one.

Archived