Edinburgh city wide parking - phase 2

9 hours ago, Stuart Lyon said:

A weekend in Amsterdam demonstrated to me that pedestrians are third class citizens behind cars and the dominant bikes!

I lived outside the city but worked in Rembrandtplein for a few years so had to do the daily cycle to and from Centraal as part of my commute.

You're right, Amsterdam belongs to the bikes, it's a truly great experience one you get used to dealing with it. I used to absolutely love smoking a joint on my bike through the red light on the way home!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• The Real Maroonblood

• Lord BJ

• 3fingersreid

On 08/04/2021 at 08:36, 3fingersreid said:

Was the accident on Corstorphine High street in anyway connected to the give way that’s now appeared on the bend just before the Corrie Inn ? 

Hopefully no one was injured .

Heard last night that 2 people are getting done for drink driving. She was on his lap doing the steering, he was doing the peddles. She broke several ribs and he tried to do a runner but was caught later 😂

35 minutes ago, mutley said:

Heard last night that 2 people are getting done for drink driving. She was on his lap doing the steering, he was doing the peddles. She broke several ribs and he tried to do a runner but was caught later 😂

😂😂😂, I still blame the road lay out 😉

been here before
45 minutes ago, mutley said:

Im going to put my camera on my bike helmet, go out and cycle past it shaking my head.

Ill post the video later.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Im going to put my camera on my bike helmet, go out and cycle past it shaking my head.

😂😂

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Thanks for the warning.