iPlayer in Australia?

the voice from above

the voice from above

Is it possible to get the BBC iPlayer in Australia?

I have a pal who's over there and is wanting to watch a few things?

I think he wouldn't mind catching some British radio as well as the local stations are apparently gash...

As far as I know the player wont workl for him.

Ta in advance.

I P Knightley
Is it possible to get the BBC iPlayer in Australia?

I have a pal who's over there and is wanting to watch a few things?

I think he wouldn't mind catching some British radio as well as the local stations are apparently gash...

As far as I know the player wont workl for him.

Ta in advance.

My understanding it that it's UK only. Something to do with licence fees and the BBC selling ("syndicating"?) their shows to other countries.

You can listen to the radio no problem. TV programmes tend to be a no-no though. Even short news clips.

Yea UK only...

But make sure your mate doesn't try to change his IP address to make it look like he is in the UK. That would be wrong. I mean, it would work (I've been told) but it would be wrong.

kiltedjedi
Yea UK only...

But make sure your mate doesn't try to change his IP address to make it look like he is in the UK. That would be wrong. I mean, it would work (I've been told) but it would be wrong.

Yeah wrong.

Nobody would do that

and xroxy wouldn't have the addresses needed

the voice from above
Yea UK only...

Yeah wrong.

Nobody would do that

and xroxy wouldn't have the addresses needed

Well I wouldn't want my mate to morally impune himself so i definatley WONT be suggesting that or pointing him in the direction of that sight... ;););)

Archived