Neil Mccann

kingantti1874

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Take your point.

The thought of Robbo being head coach and not doing well is a horrible one.

It should never be an option. If Robbo wants a job at Hearts it has to be behind the scenes in some capacity.....I would actually welcome it if he decided to give up the ICT job and head back home.

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I know it didn’t work out at Dundee, but was impressed with what ICT tried to do last night. they were brave and went for it as far as their ability allowed.  With greater funds I now think he could be a decent shout.

Why not? Years contract to prove himself, because next year with this football on show fills me with dread and I just can’t see Neilson changing that. 

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It should never be an option. If Robbo wants a job at Hearts it has to be behind the scenes in some capacity.....I would actually welcome it if he decided to give up the ICT job and head back home.

Aye.

Love when John is involved with Hearts. JJ, too.

Behind the scenes gigs for life if it were my decision.

8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Me too. There should always be a place for him.

56 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You're talking rot. Most had heard of him and most thought it a really creative and positive appointment. The problem was letting it go on long after it was clear it wasn't working. You're vision in hindsight is tremendous though, I'll give you that. As an aside who gives a flying **** what fatty Boyd says about ****ing anything? 

Firstly, I don't and never have given a flying one what Boyd or any any other of the Weegia think of us.

Unless you followed Dundee Unt youth teams, I don't know anyone that had heard of Cathro, or McPhee for that matter.  Levein convinced us that he had what it takes and we all bought into it.  I did too, because at that time I fully trusted Levein.  He gambled on Neilson and got it right. 

It was evident from early on that Cathro didn't have it.  Players didn't respect him, slow build-up passing across the back and Berra hoofing forward didn't do it for me.  The complete capitulation week after week, worst record in teh club's history, until Levein beat him.  

Seymour M Hersh
48 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Firstly, I don't and never have given a flying one what Boyd or any any other of the Weegia think of us.

But you felt it necessary to bring him into your post. Okay. 

Unless you followed Dundee Unt youth teams, I don't know anyone that had heard of Cathro, or McPhee for that matter.  Levein convinced us that he had what it takes and we all bought into it.  I did too, because at that time I fully trusted Levein.  He gambled on Neilson and got it right. 

That's just wrong lots of people were aware of him and it was generally welcomed by fans as a forward thinking move. As for Robbie he'd been at the club a while doing a very good job with the U21s/development squad so not such a gamble.

It was evident from early on that Cathro didn't have it.  Players didn't respect him, slow build-up passing across the back and Berra hoofing forward didn't do it for me.  The complete capitulation week after week, worst record in teh club's history, until Levein beat him.  

alwaysthereinspirit
5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I know it didn’t work out at Dundee, but was impressed with what ICT tried to do last night. they were brave and went for it as far as their ability allowed.  With greater funds I now think he could be a decent shout.

😩😳🤪

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

😩😳🤪

thanks for the contribution. 😂 who do you fancy? Thomas Tuchel? Frank Lampard ? 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

thanks for the contribution. 😂 who do you fancy? Thomas Tuchel? Frank Lampard ? 

You rag on the team and Robbie one minute.

Then the next minute you think McCann is the man because he “coached” a team to a home draw against a manager and team you already have stated are $#!te.

Make up my mind.

Im out.

Jambof3tornado
5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Last night was 1 game.  Not seen Mccann long enough anywhere that he made me think he'd be good for Hearts