Sobering Stats

This is My Story Podcast

8 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Fan expectations are reasonable.Our club management isn't good, simple as that.

We did well the season they were able to let everyone go an build an entirely new squad with no contractual obligations to the released players, dumping players that gave up wages or had done well with the club like Jamie McDonald, Ryan Stevenson. The young guys we had ready made in the championship had spent 1 years in the top flight playing regularly under Locke due to circumstance. They weren't brought through by the new regime, they were already at the club and playing.

The seasons that the management haven't been able to dump the squad and have first team experience youth ready have been woeful. 

Who in our team has sell on value? Stephen Kingsley and 29/30 year old Boyce? Yeah we sold Claire in the summer but was it the million pound deal they were hoping when they signed him? **** no. 

After Neilson first left We for some reason hired a good coach with no management experience that everyone in Scottish football said was weird. He turned out to not be a good manager and players thought he was weird. 

Replaced him with a guy people said was too defensive and played an outdated style of football. We then ended up playing an outdated style of football and only sacked him after getting ourselves in a relegation battle with fans protesting.

Then we spent 6 weeks waiting to replace him, and comfortably stuck ourselves into said relegation battle.

We then replaced him with a manager who needed a whole preseason and new squad for his style to worked, during a relegation battle.

The fans liked him and liked his football, he gave up wages to help the club, said he was very eager to stay and build something with the team, turned out we didn't even tell him we let him go, he found out via his friend. 

That manager promoted a Andy Kirk, a youth coach from within, someone that previous managers said was a promising coach, wow conveyor belt about to work? Nope, we sent him with no experience of womens football to manage our 6 figure investment womens team, that we just spent 3 years trying to make a top flight team with people with in depth knowledge of womens football in the UK.

We dont have anything resembling a conveyor belt of coaches or youth. Our head of youth's CV is mainly focused on being Fife's Active schools coordinator, thats like organising a lot of after school clubs for Christ's sake. He joined after guys like Paterson etc were in the team, since then we've had Hickey (mostly Celtic's work), Cochrane (Montrose fan favourite), and Irving who falls below Halliday somehow, plus maybe Harry Stone. Absolutely ****ing awful output from our not 7 years on academy. 

We can blame  Neilson for the poor performances but the club as a whole has been run horrendously for years.

Ouch. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Agentjambo

• Pasquale for King

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Agreed

we are dogs poo 

the likes of rangers Celtic Hibs Aberdeen will wipe the floor with us next season and we will struggle in the bottom 6

unless we sign some decent players 

Strange, we played celtic and Hibs this season, I can't remember any floor wiping. 

The only floor wiping that is required is by those slavering all over the shop after every defeat, sorry draw. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

75% of our shots off target last night, we need to start putting the chances away.

Our shooting has been jobbies lately. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

The best statistics is the league table, paints a far more accurate and unbiased picture of the season. 

That won’t be what you are saying next year if we are in a relegation fight again though ? Is there a league position, as an accurate statistical measure, by which you would set your standards of competence/ non-competence? If so what is it? 

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I want to enjoy watching Heart of Midlothian Football Club again.

Win lose or draw to come away from a game saying “We’ll they knocked their pans in, even if we didn’t get a result”

To have a player or two who, when they get the ball you go, “Here we go”.

Im quite easily pleased. 
Watching this team is like watching grey paint dry 

Spot on. Bang on the money. 4 years and counting. No heroes to admire. No young guns. You could easily argue scrapping our youth policy to boot, we produced more in 80's and 90's with less investment.

Budge is the problem. Mindset, attitude, ruthlessness or lack of, we are a joke, soft, cuddly. 

Until she is away and we get a Hearts mindset, this isn't getting any better. I am likely soon to stop my FoH sub, a sub I signed up for on day dot, have threatened to myself multiple times under Levein to cease, but I have at last twigged this is groundhog day with AB in charge re the problems I believe she is accountable for and the pathetic offerings on the part by all staff, in/out of the dugout. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

That won’t be what you are saying next year if we are in a relegation fight again though ? Is there a league position, as an accurate statistical measure, by which you would set your standards of competence/ non-competence? If so what is it? 

Ofc it is. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ofc it is. 

So if it is, of course, at what position in the top league would you set your standard....I will make it easy for you and not even have the top 2 in there. Where from 3rd to 12th would you question the competency of the man in charge based on the objective measure of league position?

9 hours ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

We’ve now dropped points to 6 of the 7 Full Time teams in the league. Only Ayr, Part Time Alloa and Arbroath haven’t managed to take points off us, although Alloa have beaten us in the cup. 

Neil McCann had one training session on Thursday to suss us out and managed it. Morton don’t have a manager and got a result against us. Raith hadn’t played for weeks, only trained once, got a result against us. 

Dunfermline lost 

Alloa lost

Dundee lost

Raith lost

Queens draw

Morton draw

Caley draw

How can anyone not on the wind up defend the above is beyond me.

We’ve now dropped points to 6 of the 7 Full Time teams in the league. Only Ayr, Part Time Alloa and Arbroath haven’t managed to take points off us, although Alloa have beaten us in the cup. 

Neil McCann had one training session on Thursday to suss us out and managed it. Morton don’t have a manager and got a result against us. Raith hadn’t played for weeks, only trained once, got a result against us. 

Dunfermline lost 

Alloa lost

Dundee lost

Raith lost

Queens draw

Morton draw

Caley draw

Dunfermline lost 

Alloa lost

Dundee lost

Raith lost

Queens draw

Morton draw

Caley draw

28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Strange, we played celtic and Hibs this season, I can't remember any floor wiping. 

The only floor wiping that is required is by those slavering all over the shop after every defeat, sorry draw. 

You’re deluded if you think that’s acceptable. The likes of Livingston and Ross county have beaten the Celtic team we drew with 

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

The best statistics is the league table, paints a far more accurate and unbiased picture of the season. 

Not often I agree with you but you're bang on the money.

Prem  3rd, 5th, 6th, 6th, demoted (mainly because the team was utter shite - see preceding 4 seasons) . 

2nd Tier of Scottish football -  getting horsed by Pars, Dundee . Failing miserably against Morton, QoS, ICT etc.

The table doesn't lie - a slow, steady decline into obscurity.

Well said.  

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Not often I agree with you but you're bang on the money.

Prem  3rd, 5th, 6th, 6th, demoted (mainly because the team was utter shite - see preceding 4 seasons) . 

2nd Tier of Scottish football -  getting horsed by Pars, Dundee . Failing miserably against Morton, QoS, ICT etc.

The table doesn't lie - a slow, steady decline into obscurity.

Well said.  

That's not Robbies fault tho. 

Under Robbie 

1st 

3rd

Left us in 2nd

1st.

As I've said previously, you seem unable to separate Robbie from CL and the other managers. 

Your post is further proof of that. 

Are you putting all they finishes at the blame of Robbie? 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Under Robbie 

1st 

3rd

Left us in 2nd

1st.

As I've said previously, you seem unable to separate Robbie from CL and the other managers. 

Robbie Neilson FC. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Under Robbie 

1st 

3rd

Left us in 2nd

1st.

Perfectly capable of separating out Robbie from this - in fact  I already did so earlier this morning on another post.

You say the best measure is the table : I give you the table for the last 5 years, in all its glory - a failing club, falling into footballing irrelevance. 

Poor Robbie just happens to be the face of it. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Perfectly capable of separating out Robbie from this - in fact  I already did so earlier this morning on another post.

You say the best measure is the table : I give you the table for the last 5 years, in all its glory - a failing club, falling into footballing irrelevance. 

Poor Robbie just happens to be the face of it. 

Ofc we've failed and that is why cathro was sacked, CL was sacked and Stendel was sacked. 

It is also why Savage is in with Robbie and a new coaching staff. 

It is also why while 1st again he won't be sacked. 

Robbie is as stubborn as Levein is.

Haring has never had an extended run of games to prove himself because he's not a Robbie signing. Granted he's been pish in a couple of games but he deserves a run of games and a bit of leeway, which has been afforded to Halliday.

Lewis Moore is better than Henderson, Frear and Roberts but was never given an opportunity...because Robbie wasn't happy to see his signings fail. He couldn't have bummed Frear up enough, wanting him at Dundee Utd etc. Now he's just disappeared...sweep sweep that embarrassment away.

I could be hear all day about his stubbornness.

And I'm no Stendel fan boy but if you gave Neilson first pick at a starting eleven and gave Stendel the rest and gave them a week to work with them, I'm almost certain Stendel's team would win. Christ, give them to Neil McCann and he'd beat him as well.

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You’re deluded if you think that’s acceptable. The likes of Livingston and Ross county have beaten the Celtic team we drew with 

Not the point you made. 

You said hibs, Celtic etc would wipe the floor with us. 

They didn't this season so unsure why you would automatically jump ahead a season and think they will in the future. 

Whilst winning the championship is the ultimate aim ,if anyone within tynecastle with any power thinks the current form and style of play is any way acceptable then they should clear their desks on monday morning and go 

Mid Calder Jambo

The one constant in this mediocrity is Budge. She has made Tynecatle a nursery school rather than the bear pit it should be. She has been at the helm with the appointment of our recent managers, the buck stops with her. The FOH either have the money or have paid over the money so why, just because of Covid, is she still here.

We need to put the framework for next season in place now. We need a new "Figurehead Chairman", we don't need a CE we have one. So JJ as non exec Chairman and FOH Directors that are prepared to show their teeth. We can't ***** about we need to act now or we will get eaten alive next season.

Mid Calder Jambo
2 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Whilst winning the championship is the ultimate aim ,if anyone within tynecastle with any power thinks the current form and style of play is any way acceptable then they should clear their desks on monday morning and go 

Spot on Bud

4 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I want to enjoy watching Heart of Midlothian Football Club again.

Win lose or draw to come away from a game saying “We’ll they knocked their pans in, even if we didn’t get a result”

To have a player or two who, when they get the ball you go, “Here we go”.

Im quite easily pleased. 
Watching this team is like watching grey paint dry 

I could have written this myself. The football is uninspiring, the players appear disinterested and the management always blames someone or something else. I have no connect with these 'here today, gone tomorrow' charlatans. How anyone can genuinely say that they are happy with what they have seen this season and are confident that the future is bright is beyond me. 

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I keep expecting Noel Edmonds or Jeremy Beadle to jump out of a hedge with these signings and performances.

Beadle's dead, mate. :(

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are a very soft cuddly fluffy club more concerned about being liked than being winners. The entire club has a feel of a club run by your granny and sadly we are. Not our granny, but someone's granny.

We bring in players and managers just to bring them in. We waste money left right and centre in doing so. No one dreads going to Tynecastle and this includes our staff. It is all just a bit of fun for all, whether you are the opposing team or an office worker.

Ann would have winning and being an onfield success way down in our list of priorities and she would put a million 'do good' causes before our fans. She cares so much about her image even tho the clubs image becomes more laughable in doing so.

In essence, she is not cut out for this, football is not her bag. How can someone who only started going to matches at the turn of century connect with the average fan. I suggest a club like Forrest Green would be a suit for Ann, at least then she can save the world.

Next seasin will be worse, of that I am sure.

Feckin Spot On..... Nough Said..

Neil Dongcaster

The thing that’s hard to swallow for me is that the opposition teams really don’t need to be good to get points from us.

The standard is really poor and unfortunately we don’t stand out from the crowd.

3 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

The thing that’s hard to swallow for me is that the opposition teams really don’t need to be good to get points from us.

The standard is really poor and unfortunately we don’t stand out from the crowd.

So true, unless Robbie ditches this ultra defensive 4-2-3-1 set up and starts playing everyone in their best position and telling players to move forward in order to attack rather than our current sideways movement we will always be an easy touch. Soft on the park as well as soft in the boardroom.

There doesn't appear to be any identity in the clubs footballing department. One of the things I was happy to sign up with Levein about was youth development. I firmly believe our time is best spent in developing young talent and selling them on. The only problem is that at no point during Leveins tenure was there any meaningful attempt to integrate youth players into the first team. Sure we got fleeting glances here and there but they were out the team for huge periods of time and there was no consistency to it. Robbie has came in and just done the same thing that we've been doing for 7 years with no success. 

I'm sick to my back teeth of the club utterly failing the fans who have stuck by it through thick and thin backing them to the absolute hilt. The football department is a ****ing disgrace and is letting down everyone associated with the club. Neilson is Levein as far as I'm concerned and I see no success on the horizon with him. The football is eyebleeding to watch and there is no desire to dominate the opposition. Christ, I wasn't wanting to moan about this too, but in the training videos they've posted they're blasting music. I've never seen any club do that before, and I've also not seen a Hearts team look so rudderless before either. I don't believe the players know what they are supposed to be doing or what tactics are at play. Remember the double sessions he was gloating about in  his first term here? Whatever happened to them? Would be my right nut they aren't a feature this time round. 

Its passionless wishy washy shite. 

Ex member of the SaS

Without going over all the old posts, Levein is the one who has done more damage to the club than anyone.

First of he dumped the Championship winning team ( a team that romped to the title with Sevco and Hibs in opposition.) 

A team that only needed a tweek here or there.

Budge has to take the blame for putting too much faith in him and allowing his out dated five year plan and didn't get rid when it was clear to all it was not going to work.

For all the good Ann has done there is a litany of disasters and it's been coming for a long time that the fans will turn on her and all the good ignored. 

FoH / investors money wasted instead of building a quality product on the park

Time and money wasted on the new stand with design and quality changes at late stages.

Time and money wasted on the hybrid pitch that for whatever reason has taken too long to get right.

Time and money spent on the woman's team at the expense of the first team ( this is not an attack on women's football ,just priorities wrong ).

With the financial resources at our disposal we should have a first team capable of fighting for first or second in the Premiership.

The first team should have been a priority as the product on the park generates more income allowing for the cosmetic side to come in stages.

TBF the pitch refurb came at the wrong time and it was make do and mend or go all out for a hybrid, but the main stand didn't have to be so ambitious and could have taken a couple more years to complete.

5 hours ago, David Black said:

With the status we have in Scottish football, our "establishment" supporters, our "monied " supporters you would think it would be reasonable to think we could form a new board of directors. That would depend on the removal of the present board which in turn would depend on the shares being transferred to the supporters. That is the only way we could force their removal, but removal must happen as they have failed on a consistent basis for at least 4 years. Where we are is an absolute scandal yet sadly some of our support and both the club and FOH boards seem to be sleep walking from one shambles to the next. Over £20 million has been pumped into the club from us and our benefactor(s) yet we are back where we started. Does that not say something to those people.

That's an enormous investment for very little return. It does very much feel like we are back where we started, people calling for the team to be rebuilt etc.. I've lost count of the number of rebuilds in recent years, so many players have come and gone without adding any value to the club (unfortunately this includes youth development). The FoH and benefactor investments are not working in our favour if it enables the club to keep making the same mistakes.

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Beadle's dead, mate. :(

True, yet I'd still back him to take a point off any Neilson side chief.

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I see you and the others who defend the current set up are ignoring that damning post about the running of the club.

If we finish 4th next season and Budge leaves, will her time here be seen as a success?

Edited by Auldbenches

Dennis Reynolds
13 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Fan expectations are reasonable.Our club management isn't good, simple as that.

We did well the season they were able to let everyone go an build an entirely new squad with no contractual obligations to the released players, dumping players that gave up wages or had done well with the club like Jamie McDonald, Ryan Stevenson. The young guys we had ready made in the championship had spent 1 years in the top flight playing regularly under Locke due to circumstance. They weren't brought through by the new regime, they were already at the club and playing.

The seasons that the management haven't been able to dump the squad and have first team experience youth ready have been woeful. 

Who in our team has sell on value? Stephen Kingsley and 29/30 year old Boyce? Yeah we sold Claire in the summer but was it the million pound deal they were hoping when they signed him? **** no. 

After Neilson first left We for some reason hired a good coach with no management experience that everyone in Scottish football said was weird. He turned out to not be a good manager and players thought he was weird. 

Replaced him with a guy people said was too defensive and played an outdated style of football. We then ended up playing an outdated style of football and only sacked him after getting ourselves in a relegation battle with fans protesting.

Then we spent 6 weeks waiting to replace him, and comfortably stuck ourselves into said relegation battle.

We then replaced him with a manager who needed a whole preseason and new squad for his style to worked, during a relegation battle.

The fans liked him and liked his football, he gave up wages to help the club, said he was very eager to stay and build something with the team, turned out we didn't even tell him we let him go, he found out via his friend. 

That manager promoted a Andy Kirk, a youth coach from within, someone that previous managers said was a promising coach, wow conveyor belt about to work? Nope, we sent him with no experience of womens football to manage our 6 figure investment womens team, that we just spent 3 years trying to make a top flight team with people with in depth knowledge of womens football in the UK.

We dont have anything resembling a conveyor belt of coaches or youth. Our head of youth's CV is mainly focused on being Fife's Active schools coordinator, thats like organising a lot of after school clubs for Christ's sake. He joined after guys like Paterson etc were in the team, since then we've had Hickey (mostly Celtic's work), Cochrane (Montrose fan favourite), and Irving who falls below Halliday somehow, plus maybe Harry Stone. Absolutely ****ing awful output from our not 7 years on academy. 

We can blame  Neilson for the poor performances but the club as a whole has been run horrendously for years.

What an excellent and also depressing post. Bang on the cash though.

9 hours ago, Paris 84 said:

At what point does John Murray get the spotlight turned on him? I’m not absolving any of the managers in any way but the biggest issue at this club has been the recruitment of really, really bad players and has been for the last decade. He must have brought nearly a hundred players in with barely a success among them. The misuse of club money on absolute dross is astounding and he’s still there, still picking up money and still involved in recruitment. It’s beyond incompetent!

If you continually recruit shite players, then it’s surely no surprise that we continue to be shite, year in, year out. 

Teflon John Murray. How he has lasted so long is absolutely astounding.

1 hour ago, Pilmuir said:

That's an enormous investment for very little return. It does very much feel like we are back where we started, people calling for the team to be rebuilt etc.. I've lost count of the number of rebuilds in recent years, so many players have come and gone without adding any value to the club (unfortunately this includes youth development). The FoH and benefactor investments are not working in our favour if it enables the club to keep making the same mistakes.

It's the same people making the same mistakes and that is the Board of Directors. They have been a constant to the last 4 or 5 years of steady decline and the only way to change that decline is to change the Board. That means having the shares transferred giving us the power to remove them. They will go with our thanks for the rebuilt of the club, but it must be obvious to all that things have to change. I don't know how much influence other Board members have, if any, or does AB make virtually every decision. If that is the case then none of the others will be missed especially our 2 FOH reps.

On 27/02/2021 at 19:45, Smith's right boot said:

Ofc we've failed and that is why cathro was sacked, CL was sacked and Stendel was sacked. 

It is also why Savage is in with Robbie and a new coaching staff. 

It is also why while 1st again he won't be sacked. 

Do you enjoy watching Hearts play currently.

Watching us searching for an equaliser against the woeful teams we are up against, do you watch and think, wow great draw there away to Queen of the South, or unlucky defeat at Dunfermline, still we played well, can't wait til next weeks game.

Do you sit there and think, with a couple of additions we could really challenge in the top league, ahead of teams like Hamilton, Motherwell, Killie, Livingston and all the rest who when playing are outnumbered by away fans in their own grounds multiple times per season.

Because if that's the case I don't know why you put yourself through threads like these. I'll happily start you a new thread in which you can effuse the positives. From the poll I saw it will be a busy thread as 57% of the people are also happy with how Neilson is doing. 

Leave the misery of threads like this behind for the few who are unhappy.

On 27/02/2021 at 09:57, Kennedy Bakircioglu said:

Never listened to your podcast but if that is your outlook and positivity on Hearts it is certainly one to avoid.

Is there much to cheer about at Hearts? What do you expect them to talk about😂 Very hard to be positive this season. Imo they are one of the best Hearts podcasts - them, Perth to Paisley and Talkin’ Tynie. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
On 27/02/2021 at 07:31, 80bob said:

John Murray must have shady pictures of Anne budge that makes him beyond reproach

And Romanov...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
On 27/02/2021 at 02:16, This is My Story Podcast said:

Dunfermline lost 

Alloa lost

Dundee lost

Raith lost

Queens draw

Morton draw

Caley draw

How far have we fallen? Genuinely, are we deluded by this squad? Is Mikey Smith actual any good? We’ve been brutal as a team since he came in. Is Naismith any good, we’ve dropped a position every season he’s been at the club. Is Halkett any good? Is Kingsley any good? Every season we delude ourselves with this comfort blanket that we have a good squad, things just aren’t going for us, it’ll get better with a pre season, a January transfer window blah blah. Every season our performances get worse and the embarrassing results stack up. Last season we failed to beat Motherwell, St Johnston, Killie, Hamilton, Ross County, Aberdeen, Livingston and Celtic. Failed to beat any of them home or away. We haven’t won at Caley in a decade, we haven’t won in Perth in a decade, we haven’t won at Celtic park in a decade, we haven’t won at St Mirren in years. Dingwall, Fir Park, Hamilton all seasons since our last wins in the league. 

Something is fundamentally wrong at the club, no doubt. However, Is the bigger problem our expectations? Reality vs expectations if you will. I expect Hearts to be 3rd, or there abouts. 2016 the last time that happened, 2010 the time before that. 2002/2003 the last time we finished back to back 3rd? 6 times this century we’ve finished 3rd or higher, same as Aberdeen. Motherwell have finished 3rd or higher 5 times. We’ve had 2 relegations, demotions, and 4 bottom 6 finishes. Are we the problem. Are Hearts just no as big or as good as we think they are? 

Am gutted with Hearts the now. Lockdown is brutal and watching Hearts is making it worse 😂

Neil McCann watches Hearts every week just about.  What a load of pish to use the one training session as a stick 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

More and more people wising up to Ann Budge. Pleasing. Get her out. 

Can you be specific to what she has done wrong. 

And I do mean specific please 

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Can you be specific to what she has done wrong. 

And I do mean specific please 

Mismanagement of the playing side of the club. ie. Appointment of DOF, managers and allowed players to be brought in for silly money. 

Jambo in Bathgate
On 27/02/2021 at 12:23, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Every team outside of those two from Glasgow go on a run of results or draws.  Last season all the teams in the bottom six won or drew games at times that put extra points on the board. We didn’t . This season we have lost 3 games with the exception of Dundee by the odd goal. Against ICT we had three clear cut chances to win the game at the end. Every team we play look to gain a point. If they go in front they sit with 10 men behind the ball. On a plus point Nando looks to be gaining fitness, evident by his back tracking and tackle to stop an ICT breakaway. Having seen Hearts close to extinction three times now. I can understand why the club is reluctant to pay large fees players. Unfortunately this epidemic has not helped financially. I’m sure had we been able to continue with the business plan unhindered then there would have been more money available. 

On 27/02/2021 at 10:00, savage said:

Was discussing this all yesterday afternoon.  Tynecastle used to be a scary place to come to.  It's not anymore.  I think stendel could have got that back.  He was animated he showed he cared. That's what feeds into the fans. Levein never did that and robbie is far from animated. I know we have no fans just now and i won't be back until there are changes. 

Agree though Robbie seems to get , needlessly,  animated with referees rather than our underperforming players.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
29 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Mismanagement of the playing side of the club. ie. Appointment of DOF, managers and allowed players to be brought in for silly money. 

Balance sheet is best it ever has been, attracting new investment consistently, said DoF she appointed originally did well. She should have cut that tie sooner.

But she did cut that tie. She continues to ensure that the club is solvent and earning. She has also been diligent and taken her time to recruit a well respected CEO and DoF.

Really not the problem. Only fools argue differently. 

Shooter McGavin

We’re soft as s**** and have too many fans who are buzzing at the fact we’re top of the Championship.

We need big changes or we’re on to a hiding when we do get promoted. 

Sad state of affairs. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Balance sheet is best it ever has been, attracting new investment consistently, said DoF she appointed originally did well. She should have cut that tie sooner.

But she did cut that tie. She continues to ensure that the club is solvent and earning. She has also been diligent and taken her time to recruit a well respected CEO and DoF.

It comes from the top and she is indifferent about the football. That filters down and creates an environment where no-one is accountable for anything. 

I won’t argue about the finances, except for the big overspend on the main stand. But a financially strong club with a shit football teams does, to my mind, sum up the extent of the passion of our owner.

16 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Your talking about the business side, we are a football club so there is a playing side. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Your talking about the business side, we are a football club so there is a playing side. 

We have a ceo and dof in place now. 

Budge doesn't pick the team or play. 

10 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

That, in my opinion, is where the problems start.

I think AB is FAR more interested in the balance sheet than she is in the league table.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We have a ceo and dof in place now. 

Budge doesn't pick the team or play. 

I'm talking about the last 5 years.Sorry I didn't realise you were talking about this season.