unattched footballers.

200milesfromgorgie

Might be a bit out of date because Skelton has signed for Killie and I think Collin from Gretna signed for an English club. Was quite impressed with Collin when he played at Tynecastle.

Matt Jansen has been linked with us before but I do not think he fully recovered from his m/c accident. There are others who might have been able to do a good job for us at one time but are now a bit older than we really want.

Bert Le Clos

Sander Westerveld

Matt Jansen

Oliveir Bernard on the basis that no-one can be a worse left back than Wallace of Goncalves.

Sergey Kovalenko?

Jam Tarts 1874

Zoltan Balog cause he has a great name.

Jan Koch again for the name but just for much mirth-making.

200milesfromgorgie
Zoltan Balog cause he has a great name.

....well if we get Csaba.

Ibrahim Tall
Stephen Simmons - didn't he used to be the next Pele?

I've heard he's been looking brilliant in training.

I'd take the Monk out of that list. One or two championship manager/football manager players in there that always did the job for the jambos!! Kabba Samura & Cherno Samba.

I'm not sure I'd want Matt Jansen given who his current club are:

Jansen is currently playing for Blackburns Premier League Allstars team.

Ivanauskas33

Grzegorz Szamotulski

Sander Westerveld

Serhiy Kovalenko (seem to remember him being good for Ukraine in a couple of games, could have been someone totally differant though)

just found this on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unattached_footballers

who would you take at Hearts?

Tiago Pires(defender) only 21, Gregorz Szamotulski(goalie) he was rumoured to come to Hearts when his Dundee Utd contract ran out, Christian Hauser(midfield) from Dinamo Dresden, Josef Simic(striker) from NK Varteks, Fabian Yantorno(striker)did ok for Gretna, Joel Thomas from Kaiserslautern, Milenko Milosevic(defender). They MIGHT be worth having a look at, don't really know most of them on the list. See Steve Crawford's available! Serves him right for going to Dundee Utd instead of us, he was usless anyway!. Things must be bad for Stephen Simmons if he isn't wanted by Dunfermline!!!

jambo-rocker

Szamotulski would take him in a heartbeat

N'Diaye would be worth a look, if man u saw something in him, he must have some talent however examples like stewart wouldnt reassure me

berisha from his days at fc thun stick in the mind as well

Yantorno is trying to win a contract at the Hobos is he not?

Tiago Pires(defender) only 21, Gregorz Szamotulski(goalie) he was rumoured to come to Hearts when his Dundee Utd contract ran out, Christian Hauser(midfield) from Dinamo Dresden, Josef Simic(striker) from NK Varteks, Fabian Yantorno(striker)did ok for Gretna, Joel Thomas from Kaiserslautern, Milenko Milosevic(defender). They MIGHT be worth having a look at, don't really know most of them on the list. See Steve Crawford's available! Serves him right for going to Dundee Utd instead of us, he was usless anyway!. Things must be bad for Stephen Simmons if he isn't wanted by Dunfermline!!!

Akin Serhat from Anderlecht, striker, sure he is a Turkish international and only 27, could do worse

I thought it was about footballers who wernt married :confused:

Jambof3tornado
is it just me or is there a hugely disproportionate number of scots in this list?

Aye,all last played at Gretna :dribble:

Has to be Eric Rabesandratana from Madagascar at 35 gives us a bit experience at the back.

Binho from Brazil. No doubt Vlad will Bin-him half way through the season.

There isnt a hope in hell Jerome Vareille is only 34. He has been playing for donkeys years.

Only a Game

I'd read somewhere last week that Olivier Bernard will be having a trial with us on the German tour. Not sure where I read it though or how reliable it was.

He's only 27, which was a bit of a surprise to me

yvonnejambo
I thought it was about footballers who wernt married :confused:

Me too, was thinking I may bacome a wag. :P;)

harvtheman

I choose......

Binho, Djalma and Emerson, They are all Brazillians after all.....and Brazillians aren't Scheidt are they:dribble:

I'd read somewhere last week that Olivier Bernard will be having a trial with us on the German tour. Not sure where I read it though or how reliable it was.

He's only 27, which was a bit of a surprise to me

Wasn't he at Rangers a few years back? From what I remember of him he was pretty useless, think that's why they terminated his loan deal.

Archived