Mafia - the town hit back

Shapes

1 minute ago, Smack said:

If you read back the thread in full knowing what we know now, it looks even worse for Gofs. Don't have time for a megaquote atm. Not saying I can't be wrong of course (first time for everything 😂), but for me it's the other one who is more elusive.

I'll happily admit that I've not read right through yet.

I'll do so if i get a chance but work is looking busy today.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Smack said:

Is this you implying you maybe just maybe were investigated 🙄

I have no idea if i was investigated or not, only the cop knows that, my question was why would the cop investigate peaky when he finished Ross off 

12 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I have no idea if i was investigated or not, only the cop knows that, my question was why would the cop investigate peaky when he finished Ross off 

Because that's a goon move trying to look good when you know you're losing a goon?

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

What about it makes me look bad? I must admit I'm struggling here as a townie because I have no idea what's going on, so I've kinda lost interest 

Tenaciousdandy
On 19/02/2021 at 09:08, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Would use bs, cant use bs. Will vote later :)

On 19/02/2021 at 15:51, Bunny Munro said:

vote jamboross

May change later on.

Felt a long day at work today.

On 19/02/2021 at 15:56, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Vote Bunny

Might change later if anything happens, but I think this is a relatively safe vote.

On 19/02/2021 at 17:04, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

unvote bunny

vote boof

or should i say bo   of 😂

On 19/02/2021 at 17:44, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Nah I voted for boof so I could leave a gap between the 'O's lmao. I didn't realise other people had voted him

On 19/02/2021 at 18:19, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

unvote boof

vote andy

Dont actually want to kill anyone 

On 19/02/2021 at 19:23, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

As definitely the newest and hippest of us all, even i thought that 😂

On 19/02/2021 at 20:11, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Oh I still don't wanna kill anyone, 

Unvote Andy 

Vote Bunny 

On 19/02/2021 at 20:30, Peakybunnet said:

Unvote Stuart

Vote JamboRoss 

Mixing it up.. 

On 19/02/2021 at 20:31, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Yeah lol.

Alim seems to be flinging around goon accusations with very few back at him. Not saying anything, just pointing that out. 

On 19/02/2021 at 21:17, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Oh. 👀

On 20/02/2021 at 14:19, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I think Dandy has a point but I'm hesitant to trust anyone other than myself here. Theres something going on with Alim, potentially roled but again I'm not sure. I'll had off voting for a while, see if there's any discoveries before deadline. 

Just to check, it's 9pm tonight again, right?

On 20/02/2021 at 14:28, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

vote seats

🚅

On 20/02/2021 at 16:16, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I agree 😂

On 20/02/2021 at 16:35, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Oh. 

On 20/02/2021 at 20:51, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

This is mental. I think I'll hold off voting until the morning 

On 21/02/2021 at 10:24, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Sorry not posted much, nae idea what's going on and am just a townie so don't have much to contribute anyways. Alim you def need to read back mate 🤣🤣

17 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Interested to hear gofs views as she is very quiet atm 

16 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Part of me wonders if GOFS isn't getting much involved because they don't have a prominent role in the game and has kind of lost interest. That said, they could also be lying low because they do have a prominent role. It depends if anyone can say what, if any, input they've had into previous games.

16 hours ago, Jamboross said:

I've only played a few games so maybe others can shed more light but she always seems fairly quiet so while I wouldn't necessarily read too much into it I feel they're being a bit quieter than previously? As you say may have just lost interest though.  

16 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Shes done the same when doc.

Could have saved herself by saying so, but didn't.

She doesn't post much unless it's winding up seats or voting

16 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Yeh she did actually. Forgot about that. More than likely lost interest and I can't blame her :lol:

She posted first thing this morning and then hasn't posted again since so hasn't voted I don't think.

16 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

She is never the most overly vocal of posters, but she does usually get involved slightly more than she has this game I think 

15 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Sorry folks, been qui tr ew busy today. I do think theres something going on with the goon lists, which is why I dont particularly like posting them, but I'm not saying what I think is going on just in case. You're right in saying I haven't voted.

vote stuart 

Think we all know why.

He was involved in my dad being lynched, and I'm one of the last to vote and he was already out in the lead

Well by default the majority of us were. He's my dad, I'm allowed to vote him ;)

That's what I think, and he's in the lead so I can't be the only one who thinks so 

15 hours ago, Boof said:

Reaction Suspicious GIF

Suspicious Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Suspicious Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

He wasn't? I think we need to go for the goons now and I was under the impression every one was fairly certain stuart was one. Should I unvote him?

15 hours ago, Boof said:

He was - my suspiciousness is because you'd said earlier in the game that you didn't want to kill anyone.

I've voted Stuart but I am by no means certain - all I have is the pretty flimsy evidence of an early unchanged vote.

Same applies to Ross and Sean.

Oh no don't get me wrong, I still hate killing people but theres a point where it becomes necessary for the health of the town. 

14 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I'm gonna have to 

vote nunya 

purely because I cant stay on till 9.30 and i dont want to be banned from voting tomorrow 😂

Sorry mate, nothing personal lmao 

10 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

What about it makes me look bad? I must admit I'm struggling here as a townie because I have no idea what's going on, so I've kinda lost interest 

All gofs posts, tbh not a lot to go on

Also added in the 2 day 1 votes on Ross and a couple of interactions that might help 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Adding to post

Tenaciousdandy
26 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Because that's a goon move trying to look good when you know you're losing a goon?

Yeah that is true

The Hogfather
20 hours ago, Jamboross said:

Any three from

Stuart

GOFS

Nunya

Boof

Peaky

We now know Ross was a goon, so how likely is it he's going to try and pin one of his mates in his goon list? We know Stuart was good and Stuart told us that Smack was good, so we know that Smack isn't a goon. I'm sceptical this goon list contains any actual goons in it.

4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah that is true

Aye so get off my back.🤪

Think you will find I voted JamboRoss three times, put him on my goon list and said I would investigate him. Hardly the work of a goon 

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

We now know Ross was a goon, so how likely is it he's going to try and pin one of his mates in his goon list? We know Stuart was good and Stuart told us that Smack was good, so we know that Smack isn't a goon. I'm sceptical this goon list contains any actual goons in it.

Would be surprised to find both on it to be honest, but one wouldn't shock me.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Aye so get off my back.🤪

Think you will find I voted JamboRoss three times, put him on my goon list and said I would investigate him. Hardly the work of a goon 

I never said you where a goon, just asked the question to why the cop would chose to investigate you after you put the nail in ross's coffin, Dunks has gave a valid reason for the cop possibly doing so and yeah I know Stuart also suggested it if dunks was lynched 

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I never said you where a goon, just asked the question to why the cop would chose to investigate you after you put the nail in ross's coffin, Dunks has gave a valid reason for the cop possibly doing so and yeah I know Stuart also suggested it if dunks was lynched 

So you dont think Im a goon then?

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

You would be say that as your on it lol I'd say one of you or gofs is a goon if not both 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

So you dont think Im a goon then?

Personally I wouldn't think so 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

The Hogfather
5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

You would be say that as your on it lol I'd say one of you or gofs is a goon if not both 

And you'd be sure to say this because you're not on it. Can't be pointing the finger at your team mates, can you?

Tenaciousdandy

And you'd be sure to say this because you're not on it. Can't be pointing the finger at your team mates, can you?

As I've said all game I'm more than happy for the cop to investigate me, what about you? Can the cop investigate you tonight nunya? 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Also who would be my teammates? 

The Hogfather
14 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

As I've said all game I'm more than happy for the cop to investigate me, what about you? Can the cop investigate you tonight nunya? 

I'd be more than happy for the cop or the ST to investigate me tonight. 

Tenaciousdandy

Good, OK town pick one between me and nunya to investigate tonight

And what team mate am I not pointing the finger at? 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

ST has already used there investigation 

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

The ST used their investigation last night...

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Good, OK town pick one between me and nunya to investigate tonight

And what team mate am I not pointing the finger at? 

I never said anything about you pointing the finger, I said Ross was (possibly) avoiding pointing the finger at his goony team mates.

The Hogfather
Just now, AndyNic said:

The ST used their investigation last night...

The cop can fire away then, I have nothing to hide :)

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Nunya Business said:

I never said anything about you pointing the finger, I said Ross was (possibly) avoiding pointing the finger at his goony team mates.

Ah OK I've obviously pick up your wording wrong then if that's the case, I read it as I wasn't pointing the finger, fair enough

14 hours ago, Shapes said:

2. GOFS 

7. Nunya

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy 

12. Sean 

13. Dunks 

14. Boof

17. Peaky 

18. Dandy 

19. Smack

10 left. 6 for a lynch.

Here's who's left:

2. GOFS 

7. Nunya 

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy - TOWNIE OR TURNCOAT (ALTHOUGH NO HINT OF BEING TRUSTED AS YET)

12. Sean - CLAIMS WE CAN TRUST HIM - SUPER TOWNIE OR BOLD GOON?

13. Dunks - TRUST? STILL NOT SURE WHAT ROLE DUNKS IS HINTING TO BE

14. Boof - SEAN CLAIMS BOOF CAN 100% BE TRUSTED - SUPER TOWNIE INVESTIGATION - GOON TEAMMATE OR GOON TRYING TO SET UP A GOOD ROLE?

17. Peaky - TRUST? BASED ON HOUNDING OF ROSS AND POTENTIAL OTHER INVESTIGATION LAST NIGHT

18. Dandy 

19. Smack - 100% TRUSTED

That leaves: (if we believe Sean)

GOFS
NUNYA
BUNNY
DANDY
ME

Right now there's only 1 person I trust other than myself and that is the good honorable SMACK.

I think that's a smart move as we know DUNKS, BOOF & SEAN are all good players and could be playing us for SCHMUCKS.

Although I am inclined to trust Boof as I've previously said for no other reason than the tone of his posts and rousing speech to unite the town and reclaim the throne. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Or potentially Sean - if he would be so bold as to claim he can be trusted.

No one has came along and disputed it yet so I think he and boof can be trusted, same goes for dunks 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Anyone got a list of the remaining roles?

Cop

2 x goon

Super townie (kill & save left)

Assassin (0 bullets)

Unknown turncoat 

Think that's it 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Nunya Business said:

My trust list runs at myself, Dunks and Smack for now. I'm open to anyone else being one of the three remaining goons.

2 remaining goons

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

2 remaining goons

I'm struggling to remember the other goon that we managed to get rid of. Ross and who else?

Tenaciousdandy

I'm struggling to remember the other goon that we managed to get rid of. Ross and who else?

Prince assassin kill

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Prince assassin kill

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

You commented on it being game on now afterwards I'm sure 

Aye, you're right. Apologies, bit frazzled this morning/afternoon. 

If I was cop I'd investigate GOFS, or if we lynch her then Nunya. If Nunya does something mind blowing to prove innocence Dandy would be next in line.

Edited by Smack

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Smack said:

If I was cop I'd investigate GOFS, or if we lynch her then Nunya. If Nunya does something mins blowing to prove innocence Dandy would be next in line.

Such as?

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Can name who you chose to block if you wish 

I chose Andy 

Seems pointless though tbh

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

15 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I chose Andy 

Seems pointless though tbh

haha defo isn't me because I'd have spunked all my bullets as soon as I was able to, as is tradition :lol:

22 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Such as?

images.jpeg.5235ada7336dc6c1bd0bfe7fc64152ec.jpeg

Nobody has really said anything to suggest voting gofs would be a terrible idea. Hopefully folk can get their investigation intentions up if that's what we're going to do.

Will be busy most of the afternoon so I'll stick my vote in just now, but I'll probably pop my head in a few times.

Vote Gofs

1 hour ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Hmmm believable? I don't want to say this but I think it's a definite possibility. 

Now, the Goons could be telling her to say this on the chat remember but surely they'd be telling her she had to post more to avoid suspicion but then again would they tell her to say she'd lost interest and invite the lynch? 

She could be the turncoat also if not a goon which would be a great result if we lynch her.

I think I'd go for Nunya over GOFS but looks like GOFS is now on 3 votes with no votes on any others.

Thoughts? Or do we take the chance and lynch GOFS? Not that she'd notice anyway I don't think :lol: 

Is there ANY possibility she has a good role? Probably slim to none going of last few revealing posts. Only thing I'm conscious of is last time GOFS was the Doc she was up for the lynch and didn't say a thing. Could she be ST and Sean is chancing his luck that she won't speak up so could get away with bluffing?

One to consider but again I could be miles off it. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I think I'd go for Nunya over GOFS but looks like GOFS is now on 3 votes with no votes on any others.

Thoughts? Or do we take the chance and lynch GOFS? Not that she'd notice anyway I don't think :lol: 

Is there ANY possibility she has a good role? Probably slim to none going of last few revealing posts. Only thing I'm conscious of is last time GOFS was the Doc she was up for the lynch and didn't say a thing. Could she be ST and Sean is chancing his luck that she won't speak up so could get away with bluffing?

One to consider but again I could be miles off it. 

Altho I get the whole didn't protect herself when the doc but I doubt she would sit back and allow Sean to claim her role 

Either townie, goon or assassin I'd say