Ups and downs of a Jambo

otterjohn

This weeks been another roller coaster of being a Jambo for me.

Its been brilliant sending out a message to the teams that wronged us with the virtual ticket for the Calley game.

Then tonight brings me back down to earth.Yet another woeful performance with some truly hellish performances.

Doesn't stop me from loving them but christ it can be hard work sometimes

3 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

Its been brilliant sending out a message to the teams that wronged us with the virtual ticket for the Calley game.

Then tonight brings me back down to earth.Yet another woeful performance with some truly hellish performances.

50-odd years of hard work in my case. Many, many  more downs than ups.    Better a Jambo than a glory hunter though. :jambobanana:

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, otterjohn said:

Need to get back to the football on the park being the most important thing at the club instead of all the other sidelines.

Howdy Doody Jambo

We need fan's back into stadiums so they can support their club and cheer on the players and football can be enjoyed again 

9 hours ago, otterjohn said:

It’s symbolic of the last five years: amazing off the pitch, crap on it. 

19 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

We need fan's back into stadiums so they can support their club and cheer on the players and football can be enjoyed again 

If there were fans in the stadium that team with that performance would be getting booed off the park.

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

If there were fans in the stadium that team with that performance would be getting booed off the park. 
Forty years a Hearts fan.

Seen worse but seen much better.

Ryan Stevenson absolutely nailed it last night

Big Club

Deserve Better

Players need to realise who they’re playing for and get the finger out 

Edited by Jamhammer

lost in space

Mis-read heading of OP - thought it said the "Ups and Clowns....".

The ups are the support. The clowns are the imposters who have been running the club (particularly those involved in recruitment/fitness/coaching/tactics).

I have been watching every year for more than 50 years now and am used to the downside. What I cant stand is the stinking attitude of some of our players - e.g. GMS, Walker, Roberts, Frear + the muppets who coach us and try and turn the game into rocket-science.