120,000 for Csaba?

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/spl-football/hearts-fc/2008/07/07/hearts-will-have-to-pay-out-to-take-managerial-target-csaba-from-uganda-86908-20634686/

Hearts will have to pay out to take managerial target Csaba from Uganda

Jul 7 2008

HEARTS have been told they would only have to pay around s120,000 to make Uganda boss Laszlo Csaba their new head coach.

Hungarian Csaba revealed last week the Jambos had expressed an interest in him.

Csaba's estimated s48,000- a-year contract with the Ugandan FA runs until the end of 2010 and vice-president Richard Barigye admits they will be seeking compensation should Hearts make an official approach. He said: "Csaba has a contract and if he tells us he wants to leave we will want the value of the contract.

"We pay him about s4000 a month and then there is free housing and other things like medical and school fees to be taken into consideration.

"We still want him here and in charge for the African Cup of Nations and for the World Cup qualifiers."

120,000 it says. not 12,000. Although I have no idea what currency we are talking in. could we ?5 :laugh:

Auldreekie1874

Think the s is meant to be a ?

HEARTS have been told they would only have to pay around ?120,000 to make Uganda boss Laszlo Csaba their new head coach. Read

Dr. Bapswent
120,000 it says. not 12,000. Although I have no idea what currency we are talking in. could we ?5 :laugh:

Good call, didn't see that typo.

Mods any chance of editing the title to fix this so not to mislead.

Buffalo Bill
is he really worth ?120k? I suppose beggers can't be choosers.

Well we paid ?300K for Jim Weir?

Buffalo Bill

is he really worth ?120k? I suppose beggers can't be choosers.

That's probably just their starting figure.

I doubt this guy will cost what McGhee was going to, so on balance it doesnt seem too bad.

I actually like the cut of this guys jib and would be content if his appointment brought the end to this saga.

We'd then just have to be hawy eye the noo about whether or not he was given the courtesy of doing his job unhindered

Pants Shaton
Well we paid ?300K for Jim Weir?

Buffalo Bill

I'll raise you ?500k for this cretin:

1089249.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A62B640198486EE0C49930FDCFC4C15FBB

Guest GhostHunter

Even in my morphine induced world - I am capable of using the search capabilty to check something hasnt been posted before.

OP - Please use yours

Archived