COVID is a hoax............REALLY!!

highlandjambo3

On 25/01/2021 at 16:49, highlandjambo3 said:

Take it you’ll be knocking back the vaccine when offered then?

On 25/01/2021 at 16:55, i8hibsh said:

Absolutely not.  I am not at risk and I am no guinea pig.

If it was to go in my body then it would be without my consent and there is a term for something being forced in your body without consenting and that word kinda feels how I feel overall about the past 11 months.

My entire life has been ****ed over through no fault of my own and without any consent given.  They have taken my freedoms, my enjoyment and my mental health.

I feel sick to the core that I ever voted for a mainstream political party.  NEVER again!

Calling HJ3 an idiot and being abusive is totally uncalled for.

You contradict your self with the reply to his question.

Not so smart after all.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• NANOJAMBO

• ri Alban

• highlandjambo3

been here before
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Many people try and get cute with me and they end up looking foolish. 

:rofl:

No they dont.

They really, really, really dont.

Edited by been here before

51 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I know a 70 Y O guy who was hospitalized with Covid. He told me he thought several times he was going to die, he saw lots who did die - and he said he saw patients who just refused to accept the treatment (it's very unpleasant, I won't go into it here) - he said he also saw patients "having fist fights" with medical staff and discharging themselves from hospital even tho doctors were warning them they would die without treatment. 

Sounds harrowing, I hope he makes a good recovery.

When that's the reality it just makes it all the more frustrating when people underplay it.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Covid denial in practice. Looks like this family 'did their own research'.

CqQHa5SWYAARASp.jpg

2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Covid denial in practice. Looks like this family 'did their own research'.

I'm afraid to say, scenes similar to this happen everyday in hospital wards up and down the country, and sometimes it turns to violence.

Doctors & Nurses have the best interests of their patients at heart, sadly sometimes family think they know better.

5 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Everyone is at risk healthy people , professional athletes, so called "low risk" groups, have had their health & lives ruined after being infected.

People like i8 simply refuse to acknowledge that because it undermines their opinion. 

Everyone is at risk. 

My poor attempt at sarcasm towards the  ridiculous posts by JKB's professional contrarian, Nano    🙄      

54 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'm afraid to say, scenes similar to this happen everyday in hospital wards up and down the country, and sometimes it turns to violence.

Doctors & Nurses have the best interests of their patients at heart, sadly sometimes family think they know better.

I thought relatives weren't allowed to to be in the hospital with the patients. 🤔

10 hours ago, been here before said:

No they dont.

You follow this poster everywhere and always comment on his/her posts, never complimentary or discussion worthy, and you never get a response. 

Sounds foolish, doesn't it.

9 minutes ago, JamTarts98 said:

You follow this poster everywhere and always comment on his/her posts, never complimentary or discussion worthy, and you never get a response. 

Sounds foolish, doesn't it.

And how would you know this. 

On 25/01/2021 at 15:53, i8hibsh said:

To suggest Covid 19 is a hoax is not to suggest it does not exist.  Covid 19 by absolute fact exists – I do not dispute its existence.  That been said the mass hysteria, media obsession, the fear, the control and the constant propaganda to me is part of the biggest global hoax since Christianity.

I have always said this but in the grand scheme of things, Terminal cancer being a 10/10 on the severity scale, then covid 19 is about a 2 just slightly above a tubbed toe.

How dare so many folk on this thread belittle those opinions who differ to theirs on this.  These lockdowns and restrictions are huge huge shit and it affects us all, some more than others.  Everyone views it how they see fit – this is their right. 

As per usual the highly intolerant left and showing their bigotry on a mass scale.  Why not listen to our views for once, **** me – we certainly know all about yours…….it is 24/7 in the media.

Like it or not, more and more people are changing their views and starting to lean towards the stance I and many many others have.

I certainly don’t believe in the ‘great reset’ or any other conspiracy theory but there is certainly something sinister going on we are being lied to about.

This is a virus that an a insanely high amount of people do not die from once they catch it.  Every stat I hear ranges from 97% - 99.97%.  For arguments sake I would take 98.5 as a mortality figure.  The death figures for those who are healthy and dying from it are almost non-existent.  Yes, every death is a sad one but people die and people are dying from these lockdowns and restrictions. 

The healthy people who are at almost zero risk from this are having their lives destroyed.  We have been effectively imprisoned for a year.  Jobs lost, alcoholism and drug abuse through the roof, obesity through the roof, relationships ruined, depression now just a way of life and why?  Because the extremely small unhealthy population are dying slightly ahead of their time.  I am not devaluing a life just because someone is unhealthy but common sense has to come into play.  An entire planet is suffering when it could easily just be a small number.

You turn on the news and their reality is simply not our reality.  They talk like we leave our houses and are stepping over corpses and hospitals are bulging at the seams. All you hear about is the 0.05 odd percent who are dying.  Ever hear about the young kids who are jumping off 4 storey carparks to their deaths?

The world is going mad and absolutely everything else in life (many of these things far more severe than covid) are being swept to the side. Every single sniffle is being fast tracked ahead of them.  We are being lied to on a quite catastrophic scale in my opinion and I can’t see any form of recovery to what could have been handled in a way that it merited.

image.jpeg.cfbdd23c181d465f44dc27659652eb6d.jpeg

On 26/01/2021 at 11:23, graygo said:

I'm not allowed to post "over there" in fact I'm not even allowed to read it so this is a welcome wee treat. 👍

Probably broken a rule by saying that so my visit here may be brief.

:byebye:

I'm banned too after having enough of one particular lunatic covid denier. My language was pretty industrial so guess I deserved it

18 hours ago, been here before said:

No they dont.

I agree but I have to say that anyone who attempts any sort of intelligent conversation with i8 is being a wee bit foolish I suppose

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I'm banned too after having enough of one particular lunatic covid denier. My language was pretty industrial so guess I deserved it

No prizes for guessing who that clown was.

18 hours ago, luckydug said:

I thought relatives weren't allowed to to be in the hospital with the patients. 🤔

I should have clarified normal non covid wards, also when covid wasn't around and patients could get the usual unlimited visitors, when that returns the attacks on staff will increase again.

I know of a couple of people who think they have had covid and one person who tested positive despite mild symptons.

Still yet to meet anyone who has been hospitilised let alone die from it. Very few folk i know are the same.

Maybe I am just luck or maybe this virus just is not this killer plaugue the media are making it out to be 

Edited by AlimOzturk

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I know of a couple of people who think they have had covid and one person who tested positive despite mild symptons.

Still yet to meet anyone who has been hospitilised let alone die from it. Very few folk i know are the same.

Maybe I am just luck or maybe this virus just is not this killer plaugue the media are making it out to be 

In the last month a former colleague, neighbour, and friend's mum have all died from it. I also know someone in his late 30s who caught it in May and is still ****ed. 

On 26/01/2021 at 19:27, Greedy Jambo said:

The fact that you've gone to the trouble to read that would suggest that you're questioning it yourself. 

I've not got evidence, i'm not a scientist and i'm not in a position to have evidence. 

I do however, find it highly suspect that the virus was first noticed in the same fecking town that of a chinese biological lab.

It's no just me that's suspicious. 

I looked into what was available in the scientific literature because I wanted to be able to give an informed opinion. It does not mean that I subscribe to a consipracy hypothesis about where the virus comes from. Everyone should fact check claims when discussing scientific concepts. Just saying 'I'm not a scientist' doesn't cut it when you can find out what scientists think with five minutes Google time.

Lots of people being suspicious doesn't mean anything when the people that have these ideas don't have any relevant qualifications or experience. Lots of people are suspicious about the shape of the Earth and whether or not evolution occurs. It doesn't mean that these suspicians are reasonable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Berenson#Coronavirus_pandemic

Early in the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, Berenson vocally argued that people and the media were overestimating the risk of the new virus, that it posed little risk to young Americans, and that it was being used as a cover for government overreach. Many public health experts have rejected his claims.

In May 2020, Fox News announced that Berenson would host a tv-show called "COVID Contrarian" on its online streaming platform Fox Nation. However, by July 2020, amid surges in coronavirus cases across parts of the United States, Fox News appeared to have backtracked and removed the announcement of his show from its website.

The fact that the person in the video to is too coocky for Fox News should tell you something about his credibility.

Edited by Stokesy

19 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Blind luck. None of us know enough people to get a statistically significant sample size. I don't know a single person that has had it. This isn't surprising as the majority of my family and friends live outside of the main cities. This means that my social circle is at low risk compared to the social circle of someone that lives in a tower block in a major city.

17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

In the last month a former colleague, neighbour, and friend's mum have all died from it. I also know someone in his late 30s who caught it in May and is still ****ed. 

Sorry to hear that man. 

I suppose our own experiences will shape and form our views towards Covid. I just see something that has been portrayed by the media as an end of days type virus but have yet to see any evidence of it with my own eyes (luckily I should say). 

Have seen people on ventilators and things and it seems awful. My gran was on one towards the end of her life. 

something though must give. I’ll take a jab if it means normality but I can’t see myself doing to well if this goes on any further than June/july. Already on medication for mental health for the first time in my life. 

been here before
5 hours ago, XB52 said:

I agree but I have to say that anyone who attempts any sort of intelligent conversation with i8 is being a wee bit foolish I suppose

3 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

image.jpeg.b546213cec1aae647650967a831133fc.jpeg

Careful now you two lest you end up looking stupid.

image.jpeg.b546213cec1aae647650967a831133fc.jpeg

28 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Pure luck I'd say.

Maybe it's because I live in a small town, but I personally know 6 people who have had confirmed covid, one of them was one of Mrs JJ's aunts who was diagnosed on Christmas Eve, 2 out of that 6 were hospitalized & one of them, a guy over the road from me spent 3 days in ICU on a ventilator, this was back April, speaking to him now he says his lungs are fecked now.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Pure luck I'd say.

Maybe it's because I live in a small town, but I personally know 6 people who have had confirmed covid, one of them was one of Mrs JJ's aunts who was diagnosed on Christmas Eve, 2 out of that 6 were hospitalized & one of them, a guy over the road from me spent 3 days in ICU on a ventilator, this was back April, speaking to him now he says his lungs are fecked now.

I probably know about half a dozen people that have had it. All middle aged or younger and mostly fully recovered. However one person I know that had it last summer to the level of being on the cusp of being hospitalised is still suffering from fatigue, breathing issues, etc. Early 40’s with two young kids, luckily he works at home self employed as a writer so he can work when he chooses as some days he struggles with energy levels. 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I probably know about half a dozen people that have had it. All middle aged or younger and mostly fully recovered. However one person I know that had it last summer to the level of being on the cusp of being hospitalised is still suffering from fatigue, breathing issues, etc. Early 40’s with two young kids, luckily he works at home self employed as a writer so he can work when he chooses as some days he struggles with energy levels. 

One of many younger folks in the same situation I'm afraid after having covid.

The long term effects of this virus is going to be with us for a very long time.

COVID-19 is real and it's deadly.  The fact that over 2 million people around the world have died from a disease that didn't exist until about a year ago should be enough to remove any doubt.

But there are still questions we can ask.  One question could be, "How deadly is it?" and another could be "Are the actions being mandated by governments the right ones?"

With regard to "How deadly is it?", to me it isn't clear.  The statistic that's available says that about 2% of the people who contract COVID have died.  OK, but many of the people who died have been elderly and/or had preexisting medical conditions.  It's reasonable to assume that many of the COVID victims would have died from some other natural cause.

Using historical data, we can determine how many people die in an average month, from all causes.  Has that number risen during the pandemic?  If so, by how much?  Whatever the increase, if there is one, is the real impact of COVID. Maybe, just maybe, the majority of deaths attributed to COVID would have occurred anyway, and would have been attributed to things like lung disease, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.

As a related aside, there have been ZERO flu deaths in Ontario this winter, almost certainly due to the precautions we're taking for COVID, i.e. mask wearing, social distancing, etc.  In a normal winter we get a few thousand flu deaths.

17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

As a related aside, there have been ZERO flu deaths in Ontario this winter, almost certainly due to the precautions we're taking for COVID, i.e. mask wearing, social distancing, etc.  In a normal winter we get a few thousand flu deaths.

I've noticed this with myself. Haven't been ill once since lockdown. Makes sense as I'm not going into the office and catching and passing on bugs to other people. Obviously, this is anecdotal so you would have to look across the population to see trends.

On 25/01/2021 at 11:31, Ray Gin said:

Never underestimate how stupid a human can be.

Take the case of this guy for example.

A family went shopping to an Asda store in Manchester, in a second hand ambulance, blue lights and all.

The 32 yr old driver was charged with driving whilst disqualified, not having a licence, not having insurance and using a vehicle with unauthorised blue lights.

Must have thought that nobody would notice when they drove up with blue lights flashing and then the family get's out and went into Asda, It's not like they drew attention to themselves.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-55813850

Weakened Offender
3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Tell that to this guy. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/covid-denier-who-refused-wear-23401989.amp

Space Mackerel
3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

It's all just made up by the Docs and nurses all over the world pal. Crack on.

https://twitter.com/DrDomPimenta/status/1354721028300283904?s=20

26 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

4 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

It's all just made up by the Docs and nurses all over the world pal. Crack on.

https://twitter.com/DrDomPimenta/status/1354721028300283904?s=20

Did I say it was made up? 

All I have said is I have yet to experience anyone who has had it ffs 

Can’t have an opinion that slightly goes off against the narrative without being hounded apon. 

Space Mackerel
7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Can’t have an opinion that slightly goes off against the narrative without being hounded apon. 

I've known about 12 folk that have had it, one of my mates has lost 2 of his. Both in early 50's.

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I haven't "experienced" anyone in that category either.

My 30 year-old niece had Covid-19 though; thankfully, she recovered fully.   :icon14:

Weakened Offender
11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

You weren't hounded upon by me, despite your daft killer plague comment. 

Mrs B is a community nurse.

Old patient lost her life yesterday to covid. Had a huge family party on Boxing Day and most likely picked it then as housebound otherwise.

The party was a good laugh at the time no doubt, "These restrictions are pile of nonsense, eh!"

Maybe they'll have another for her wake.

The Real Maroonblood
30 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Old patient lost her life yesterday to covid. Had a huge family party on Boxing Day and most likely picked it then as housebound otherwise.

The party was a good laugh at the time no doubt, "These restrictions are pile of nonsense, eh!"

Sad stuff.

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

This is extremely sad. Particularly for her family who will no doubt regret that party for the rest of their lives. 

maroonlegions
On 25/01/2021 at 16:55, i8hibsh said:

Absolutely not.  I am not at risk and I am no guinea pig.

If it was to go in my body then it would be without my consent and there is a term for something being forced in your body without consenting and that word kinda feels how I feel overall about the past 11 months.

My entire life has been ****ed over through no fault of my own and without any consent given.  They have taken my freedoms, my enjoyment and my mental health.

I feel sick to the core that I ever voted for a mainstream political party.  NEVER again!

It takes a certain amount of courage to speak your mind , whatever that  amount of courage contains  ignorance , contains  a % of  non fact checking ,or the amount of emotional content that is contained in it.

Always trust your gut instinct, always go with your intuition, no matter how far it deviates from the majority. Seconded guessing has been shown to manifest the wrong option or life choices, 

There is of course scientific evidence that Boris and co IGNORED ,that he and Whit Whickey  put aside. Lets look at another FACT. Boris and co. from day one IGNORED the advice  from WHO.  WHY??

He in fact INCORPORATED and ENCOURAGED "herd community" . The eat out scheme was a ****ing retarded disaster, the  insidious care home insanity was a fecking human rights volitional. They knew that this was going to end in deaths. In fact one Tory Mp was caught out saying that all those care home COVID related death saved a fortune. Not going to pull up what other tory  mps have said regarding the fecking savings they are making. 

The BIDDING for the PPI was like a fecking stock exchange  orgy between various  companies who are Tory party donation contributors  .

Senior NHS  consultants were fecking BEGGING this insidious ETON educated and Tory public school boy educated  gang cabinet to provide adequate PPI. 

Then we have a one seriously immoral, corrupt and cold heartless reptile in Dido Harding , this reptile got of scot free , billions in fecking tax payers money contract in that track and trace shitefest.

People can be forgiven if they smell signs of shite from day one of this COVID 19 , just follow the money trail.      

COVID is real yes and 1000s ,sorry hundreds of 1000s  have died but the % of those with underlying healthy conditions and age were always Incorporated  in every news  item from day one, then it STOPPED. WHY??

This government NEW about the new strain last SEPTEMBER but said feck all, WHY. Because it would have fecked Boris and cos Christmas free for all  that they needed to shut down January and beyond.

Look at New Zealand , thats the way it should have been handled. Zero tolerance, but the PM is a socialist..

Trying not to make this a political debate but its a fine line when 100,000 deaths and RISING WAS a political  choice, jist like austerity.  In which make no mistake is coming again in a even more insidious form when this shitefest is more under controlled.  

Shakespeare wrote the following. 

"All that glitters is not gold.

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Open, locks, Whoever knocks!

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

These violent delights have violent ends...

Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Now is the winter of our discontent.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air.

If music be the food of love, play on.

Music is dead????

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

My fav band had a song way back in the 1980s.

Yes Jaz from Killing joke wrote,"out of the virus immunity comes.."  

Watching the decoys of all description
Fruit tasting bitter and lead in the air

Sparkle of colour creating diversion
Butcher the womb and expect her to bear

The liars are out - they have all the assets
Forests are falling there's smoke in my throat

Crawling for oil they were bleeding for gold
Machine over man and the mass over mind
Re-assurance from face on my screen

Appointment with destiny for those who will run
Out of the virus immunity comes
Out of the virus immunity comes

Watching the decoys of all description
Sparkle of colour creating diversion

Crawling for oil they were bleeding for gold
The liars are out they have all the assets

Fruit tasting bitter and the lead in the air
Butcher the womb and expect her to bear
Source: Musixmatch

maroonlegions

Seriously.. Just pure luck that there are some like this band who have NEVER stopped paying attention to the LIARS and manipulators of this world who infest or influence world governments ect.

Death misery and tears
Calculated waves of fear
Drawn up by think tanks

Theres a darkness in the west
Oil swilling
Guzzling corporates

Central banking
Mind-****ing omnipotence

I am the fury
The spirit of outrage

I am the fire
I am the virus
I am the virus

maroonlegions

Feck.  Anyone smelling shit yet.

Follow the fecking COVID multi BILLION contract hand outs.

This is were the REAL delay was , PPI delays.. It was NEVER about containing  this virus it was about handing out fecking multi billion pound contracts to the high est bidder..100,000 deaths and counting. 

And Boris the clown takes the piss by trolling the Scots who he HATES, he has gone on the record saying this well before he entered the fast buck of politics.

Grand masters pulling strings
Wet dream of a new world order
Neo-feudal blueprints rise
We all got fooled again

It's an ADD generation
Everyone accepts
The re-introduction of slavery
By a corporate elect

Tyrant of me and mine
Dominion over our lives
Condemned of Solomone's mines
We all got fooled again

It's an ADD generation
Everyone accepts
By a corporate elect
It's an ADD generation
Everyone accepts
By a corporate elect

This is the fight back now
Free speech put the test by
Immoral psychopaths
We all got fooled again

143388215_10224515612864009_5214501416844137372_n (1).jpg

24 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

It takes a certain amount of courage to speak your mind , whatever the amount of ignorance , the amount of  non fact checking or the amount of emotional content that is contained in it.

There is of course scientific evidence that Boris and co IGNORED ,that he and Whit Whickey  put aside. Lets look at another FACT. Boris and co. from day one IGNORED the advice  from WHO.  WHY??

He in fact INCORPORATED and ENCOURAGED "herd community" . The eat out scheme was a ****ing retarded disaster, the  insidious care home insanity was a fecking human rights volitional. They knew that this was going to end in deaths. In fact one Tory Mp was caught out saying that all those care home COVID related death saved a fortune. Not going to pull up what other tory  mps have said regarding the fecking savings they are making. 

The BIDDING for the PPI was like a fecking stock exchange  orgy between various  companies who are Tory party donation contributors  .

Senior NHS  consultants were fecking BEGGING this insidious ETON educated and Tory public school boy educated  gang cabinet to provide adequate PPI. 

Then we have a one seriously immoral, corrupt and cold heartless reptile in Dido Harding , this reptile got of scot free , billions in fecking tax payers money contract in that track and trace shitefest.

People can be forgiven if they smell signs of shite from day one of this COVID 19 , just follow the money trail.      

COVID is real yes and 1000s ,sorry hundreds of 1000s  have died but the % of those with underlying healthy conditions and age were always Incorporated  in every news  item from day one, then it STOPPED. WHY??

This government NEW about the new strain last SEPTEMBER but said feck all, WHY. Because it would have fecked Boris and cos Christmas free for all  that they needed to shut down January and beyond.

Look at New Zealand , thats the way it should have been handled. Zero tolerance, but the PM is a socialist..

Trying not to make this a political debate but its a fine line when 100,000 deaths and RISING WAS a political  choice, jist like austerity.  In which make no mistake is coming again in a even more insidious form when this shitefest is more under controlled.  

Shakespeare wrote the following. 

"All that glitters is not gold.

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Open, locks, Whoever knocks!

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

These violent delights have violent ends...

Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Now is the winter of our discontent.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Fair is foul, and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air.

If music be the food of love, play on.

Music is dead????

What a load of bollocks and how typical that the  thread gets derailed by the likes of you. Paranoid bullshit of the highest order. 

maroonlegions

Song of the present times man... To those who have been paying attention to the fecking SMALL print. Checks made out  to marronlegions ,saviour of the shitefest ,  Will accept the following...   paypal , bank transfers and bottles of plonk accepted. Monet spinning book due out soon.   

maroonlegions

To the feck whit and universal coward Boris Johnston, and all those who still  support him and his 4th Reich of COVID 19 boot boys. How does it feel to be the master of a 100,000 DEAD.

Shakespeare; 

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour’d upon our house

In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;

Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.
Grim-visaged war hath smooth’d his wrinkled front;
And now, instead of mounting barded steeds

To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady’s chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.

But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks,
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass;
I, that am rudely stamp’d, and want love’s majesty

To strut before a wanton ambling nymph;
I, that am curtail’d of this fair proportion,
Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
Deformed, unfinish’d, sent before my time

Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,
And that so lamely and unfashionable
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them;

Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,
Have no delight to pass away the time,
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun

And descant on mine own deformity:
And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,

I am determined to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.
Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,

By drunken prophecies, libels and dreams,
To set my brother Clarence and the king
In deadly hate the one against the other:

respect
And if King Edward be as true and just
As I am subtle, false and treacherous,
This day should Clarence closely be mew’d up,

About a prophecy, which says that ‘G’
Of Edward’s heirs the murderer shall be.
Dive, thoughts, down to my soul: here
Clarence comes.

Yip i am PISSED... Feck it..... True courage is NOT taught , is not manufacturer, its borne  out   of pure unconditional   respect for ALL life. no matter their social status , education, and even  how much one has worked hard  to have the BIG hoose , car and all the inhumane snobbery that comes with it, if you allow it to consume you that way. For what have we all been taught since birth and university, its one of "feather the nest and feck the rest",.

#

Edited by maroonlegions

highlandjambo3

On another COVID related issue........

I lost around £15k in bookings over the first lockdown but, not to worry, I have “business interruption” insurance from direct line so I’m covered right? Wrong.......direct lines stance was COVID 19 was not on their lost of notifiable diseases so, they were not obliged to pay out.  Telling them that COVID 19 was a brand new disease so it couldn’t possibly be on their list didn’t wash.......rats.

So, imagine your roof was blown off by a typhoon then your insurance company says your only covered for gales, storms and strong winds but not typhoons........that’s what it feels like.

Captain Lithuania
16 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Count yourself lucky. I know one person who has had it and they died. That’s the problem with the virus. It’s indiscriminate. The people who you think will make it don’t, and those who you think wont, do.