COVID is a hoax............REALLY!!

highlandjambo3

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

To suggest Covid 19 is a hoax is not to suggest it does not exist.  Covid 19 by absolute fact exists – I do not dispute its existence.  That been said the mass hysteria, media obsession, the fear, the control and the constant propaganda to me is part of the biggest global hoax since Christianity.

I have always said this but in the grand scheme of things, Terminal cancer being a 10/10 on the severity scale, then covid 19 is about a 2 just slightly above a tubbed toe.

How dare so many folk on this thread belittle those opinions who differ to theirs on this.  These lockdowns and restrictions are huge huge shit and it affects us all, some more than others.  Everyone views it how they see fit – this is their right. 

As per usual the highly intolerant left and showing their bigotry on a mass scale.  Why not listen to our views for once, **** me – we certainly know all about yours…….it is 24/7 in the media.

Like it or not, more and more people are changing their views and starting to lean towards the stance I and many many others have.

I certainly don’t believe in the ‘great reset’ or any other conspiracy theory but there is certainly something sinister going on we are being lied to about.

This is a virus that an a insanely high amount of people do not die from once they catch it.  Every stat I hear ranges from 97% - 99.97%.  For arguments sake I would take 98.5 as a mortality figure.  The death figures for those who are healthy and dying from it are almost non-existent.  Yes, every death is a sad one but people die and people are dying from these lockdowns and restrictions. 

The healthy people who are at almost zero risk from this are having their lives destroyed.  We have been effectively imprisoned for a year.  Jobs lost, alcoholism and drug abuse through the roof, obesity through the roof, relationships ruined, depression now just a way of life and why?  Because the extremely small unhealthy population are dying slightly ahead of their time.  I am not devaluing a life just because someone is unhealthy but common sense has to come into play.  An entire planet is suffering when it could easily just be a small number.

You turn on the news and their reality is simply not our reality.  They talk like we leave our houses and are stepping over corpses and hospitals are bulging at the seams. All you hear about is the 0.05 odd percent who are dying.  Ever hear about the young kids who are jumping off 4 storey carparks to their deaths?

The world is going mad and absolutely everything else in life (many of these things far more severe than covid) are being swept to the side. Every single sniffle is being fast tracked ahead of them.  We are being lied to on a quite catastrophic scale in my opinion and I can’t see any form of recovery to what could have been handled in a way that it merited.

**** it was a good thread while it lasted. 

I'm out now 😒

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• NANOJAMBO

• ri Alban

• highlandjambo3

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm out now 😒

Classic.  So you want an entire thread just to be full of ideas, opinions and debate suited to you?

10 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm out now 😒

We should have a thread like this each week and see how far we can get before the zoomers appear. Covid just slightly above a stubbed toe in order of medical severity. :rofl:

highlandjambo3
29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Absolutely not.  I am not at risk and I am no guinea pig.

If it was to go in my body then it would be without my consent and there is a term for something being forced in your body without consenting and that word kinda feels how I feel overall about the past 11 months.

My entire life has been ****ed over through no fault of my own and without any consent given.  They have taken my freedoms, my enjoyment and my mental health.

I feel sick to the core that I ever voted for a mainstream political party.  NEVER again!

Eh??..... where do you think it’s going, your shoe?

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Eh??..... where do you think it’s going, your shoe?

That is not what I meant, but I think you know that.

If, as in 'if' I get the vaccine.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

We should have a thread like this each week and see how far we can get before the zoomers appear. Covid just slightly above a stubbed toe in order of medical severity. :rofl:

I’m still waiting for the expert from the COVID-19 thread to appear.

14 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Which one?  There are several to choose from. :laugh:

8 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Just watching a breakfast program and some “non believers” have been posting video clips of empty wards.  Their so called evidence is based on a walk through a quiet corridor or two where there is no one to be seen.  Arseholes the lot them, my wife is an ICU nurse, I’d love to drag this lot through the ward my wife works in then, a quick visit to the mortuary to see all the false facts followed by a Q & A session with all the local families who have lost a loved one............

Im actually stunned people think it’s a government hoax........there is a theory doing the rounds that the jab actually contains a micro substance which will allow big brother to track you forever more 😂....a holes the lot of them.

Rant over.......

Right I’m off to pick up my wife after her 15hour shift. 

The latest is the reason we're told the new strain is deadlier is to encourage take up of the vaccine.

7 hours ago, been here before said:

I thought it was just the Chinese, or is that the 5G. But then isnt it the 5G thats caused Covid?

Funny that especially when Covid was around before 5G.

Covid started picking up momentum round about the time we hired Stendel. I think Levein is the master mind behind all this cause his mate Shaggy didn't get the gig.

On a more serious note my best mate doesn't think Covid is real. Despite the fact his mum, dad and me have all had it, admittedly we only had mild symptoms. He's believes its a cover up for the whole Hollywood peado thing :berra:

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

To suggest Covid 19 is a hoax is not to suggest it does not exist.  Covid 19 by absolute fact exists – I do not dispute its existence.  That been said the mass hysteria, media obsession, the fear, the control and the constant propaganda to me is part of the biggest global hoax since Christianity.

I have always said this but in the grand scheme of things, Terminal cancer being a 10/10 on the severity scale, then covid 19 is about a 2 just slightly above a tubbed toe.

How dare so many folk on this thread belittle those opinions who differ to theirs on this.  These lockdowns and restrictions are huge huge shit and it affects us all, some more than others.  Everyone views it how they see fit – this is their right. 

As per usual the highly intolerant left and showing their bigotry on a mass scale.  Why not listen to our views for once, **** me – we certainly know all about yours…….it is 24/7 in the media.

Like it or not, more and more people are changing their views and starting to lean towards the stance I and many many others have.

I certainly don’t believe in the ‘great reset’ or any other conspiracy theory but there is certainly something sinister going on we are being lied to about.

This is a virus that an a insanely high amount of people do not die from once they catch it.  Every stat I hear ranges from 97% - 99.97%.  For arguments sake I would take 98.5 as a mortality figure.  The death figures for those who are healthy and dying from it are almost non-existent.  Yes, every death is a sad one but people die and people are dying from these lockdowns and restrictions. 

The healthy people who are at almost zero risk from this are having their lives destroyed.  We have been effectively imprisoned for a year.  Jobs lost, alcoholism and drug abuse through the roof, obesity through the roof, relationships ruined, depression now just a way of life and why?  Because the extremely small unhealthy population are dying slightly ahead of their time.  I am not devaluing a life just because someone is unhealthy but common sense has to come into play.  An entire planet is suffering when it could easily just be a small number.

You turn on the news and their reality is simply not our reality.  They talk like we leave our houses and are stepping over corpses and hospitals are bulging at the seams. All you hear about is the 0.05 odd percent who are dying.  Ever hear about the young kids who are jumping off 4 storey carparks to their deaths?

The world is going mad and absolutely everything else in life (many of these things far more severe than covid) are being swept to the side. Every single sniffle is being fast tracked ahead of them.  We are being lied to on a quite catastrophic scale in my opinion and I can’t see any form of recovery to what could have been handled in a way that it merited.

Consider this scenario mate......   you have a bowl of 1000 smarties in front of you - next to it there is a sign saying one of them will kill you stone dead in the worst way possible - would you take a smartie? 

Then add in the contagious aspect and the fact that for some categories of people it rises to up to 100 smarties that will kill them...

That's where we're at.  

5 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

Consider this scenario mate......   you have a bowl of 1000 smarties in front of you - next to it there is a sign saying one of them will kill you stone dead in the worst way possible - would you take a smartie? 

Then add in the contagious aspect and the fact that for some categories of people it rises to up to 100 smarties that will kill them...

That's where we're at.  

Not a big fan of smarties. Im a sucker for skittles however.

3 minutes ago, cannonfoda said:

That's where we're at.  

Yes it is called life. Unless you think that without covid all those smarties are fine to eat for these people and none of them will kill them?

This is so absurd. These people are at risk all day everyday, as we all are from anything and everything. **** me, it is as if disease does not exist outside covid.

Everyone now closely monitoring the vulnerable and the dead as if pre covid anyone gave a ****. People die, this has not changed. Just now it seems no one is dying of anything except covid.

There was a huge spike this time 6 years ago. A huge spike in excess deaths from the previous year. And no one gave a ****. Do you ever stop to question all this?

20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Yes it is called life. Unless you think that without covid all those smarties are fine to eat for these people and none of them will kill them?

This is so absurd. These people are at risk all day everyday, as we all are from anything and everything. **** me, it is as if disease does not exist outside covid.

Everyone now closely monitoring the vulnerable and the dead as if pre covid anyone gave a ****. People die, this has not changed. Just now it seems no one is dying of anything except covid.

There was a huge spike this time 6 years ago. A huge spike in excess deaths from the previous year. And no one gave a ****. Do you ever stop to question all this?

Not everyone has in depth knowledge of this disease or gets that immersed.

Good people who trust others, people who are a bit scared and not sure what’s happening need to feel secure. We aren’t all big and confident in ourselves. 

There’s this new highly contagious threat. A friend of mine who is the same age as me (46) had the threat of being put in an induced coma last week but luckily didn’t have to. But he’s still in a serious condition. This is a guy, while having asthma and intermittent bronchial health problems throughout his life, generally kept well and looked after himself.  Never caught anything more serious than that until this point in his life.....how do you explain that?

My cousins husband caught it right at the start of the pandemic and still has lung problems. He always kept good health and was always a fit man, now in his mid 60s. 

Is it fair to put people at risk of something that seemingly has different effects on people, but nonetheless, can be deadly for some?  Aye, let’s just play roulette with people lives.  

3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

They'll all be changing their tune when airlines & other countries insist on vaccinations for holidaymakers.

Just watch. 

Not really, the choice is still with the individual.

3 hours ago, redjambo said:

This.

i8 all over  it, talking his usual pish , as sure as night follows day. 

Weakened Offender
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The one that thought the virus would burn itself out by September 2020? 😁

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

:lol:

Doctor FinnBarr
26 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Someone really thought that?

12 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I bet all those covid fanatics (and that is essentially what you are), those who sit in their homes actively watching a mortality scorebaord 24/7 and eagerly awaiting the governments next command have never questioned it.

I on the other hand on many ocassions have questioned my stance.  Am I overloloking this? Am I wrong and I keep coming up with the same answer, an emphatic no.  But at least I have questioned it.

Good for you. Personally I've worked all thro the pandemic, but have taken all advice on board to keep others safe. And I'll take the vaccine, tho I don't usually take something that has so little working information. 

Will you take the vaccine? Or do you hate everyone so much. 

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

That is not what I meant, but I think you know that.

If, as in 'if' I get the vaccine.

Don't blame the virus or government for your mental health. You were gone before any virus appeared. Trump, Brexit, anti Scotland, EDL, Tommy Robinson, Anti BLM etc... And your attitude towards Ann Budge is fecking dangerous.

Aye, don't blame the virus. 

57 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Good for you. Personally I've worked all thro the pandemic, but have taken all advice on board to keep others safe. And I'll take the vaccine, tho I don't usually take something that has so little working information. 

Will you take the vaccine? Or do you hate everyone so much. 

I will not take the vaccine no. 

12 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Not a big fan of smarties. Im a sucker for skittles however.

You're meant to chew Skittles not suck them ! Duh! Everybody knows that. 😉

11 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Not everyone has in depth knowledge of this disease or gets that immersed.

Good people who trust others, people who are a bit scared and not sure what’s happening need to feel secure. We aren’t all big and confident in ourselves. 

There’s this new highly contagious threat. A friend of mine who is the same age as me (46) had the threat of being put in an induced coma last week but luckily didn’t have to. But he’s still in a serious condition. This is a guy, while having asthma and intermittent bronchial health problems throughout his life, generally kept well and looked after himself.  Never caught anything more serious than that until this point in his life.....how do you explain that?

My cousins husband caught it right at the start of the pandemic and still has lung problems. He always kept good health and was always a fit man, now in his mid 60s. 

Is it fair to put people at risk of something that seemingly has different effects on people, but nonetheless, can be deadly for some?  Aye, let’s just play roulette with people lives.  

I'm sorry to hear about your friends.

What it does highlight is what the Covid sceptics routinely ignore when they trot out the stats on mortality i.e. the huge amount of people who survive but will have long term health issues.

If they had to acknowledge that they would need to accept how dangerous the virus is, so they don't.

Also, if the virus was just allowed to rip through the population,  how high do they think the mortality rate would actually be?

It's fine to be sceptical of the way the government has handled the lockdowns but to downplay how serious the virus can be is just ignorant of the reality.

Actually comparing it to a stubbed toe, well, words fail me (well OK, not really as I wouldn't be typing anything)

What might bring about a stubbed toe, would be telling the medics in ICU wards, particularly in London, that Covid is that harmless.

After they've repeatedly kicked you in the balls for being so bloody stupid I guess that might be pretty painful.

20 hours ago, luckydug said:

Most days it's just the same mixture of deniers, people with a political agenda and 'expert's' (in their own heads) 😏

I hope the Mods don't merge this thread. Keep it free from these people. 

I'm not allowed to post "over there" in fact I'm not even allowed to read it so this is a welcome wee treat. 👍

Probably broken a rule by saying that so my visit here may be brief.

:byebye:

41 minutes ago, Costanza said:

What it does highlight is what the Covid sceptics routinely ignore when they trot out the stats on mortality i.e. the huge amount of people who survive but will have long term health issues.

If they had to acknowledge that they would need to accept how dangerous the virus is, so they don't.

Also, if the virus was just allowed to rip through the population,  how high do they think the mortality rate would actually be?

It's fine to be sceptical of the way the government has handled the lockdowns but to downplay how serious the virus can be is just ignorant of the reality.

Actually comparing it to a stubbed toe, well, words fail me (well OK, not really as I wouldn't be typing anything)

What might bring about a stubbed toe, would be telling the medics in ICU wards, particularly in London, that Covid is that harmless.

After they've repeatedly kicked you in the balls for being so bloody stupid I guess that might be pretty painful.

👍🏻

20 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

The best thing to do is to get yourself banned from that Covid thread. Best thing that happened to me. 

Personally I think something devious is going on but ****ed if I know what it is. Best just living life and not thinking to much about. 

Don’t even watch TV anymore or listen to the radio. Can’t face the doom and gloom. 

See when you get thread banned, does the thread disappear altogether or can you still see it but not post? I've been avoiding this place altogether for about 3 month just so I don't get drawn to that thread cos it genuinely stresses me out :lol: if I was to go in two footed and start abusing ***** would I get rid of it?

:levein_interesting:

3 hours ago, Costanza said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Covid is killing off all the old & medically vulnerable and replacing them with much younger medically vulnerable people who were fit and able a year ago but are now because of covid are at risk of serious long term conditions.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

See when you get thread banned, does the thread disappear altogether or can you still see it but not post? I've been avoiding this place altogether for about 3 month just so I don't get drawn to that thread cos it genuinely stresses me out :lol: if I was to go in two footed and start abusing ***** would I get rid of it?

The risk is getting an outright ban rather than just a thread ban.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Can't see it but you can if you log out. My blood pressure has dropped considerably since getting booted, best thing that's happened to me to be honest.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Don't blame the virus or government for your mental health. You were gone before any virus appeared. Trump, Brexit, anti Scotland, EDL, Tommy Robinson, Anti BLM etc... And your attitude towards Ann Budge is fecking dangerous.

Aye, don't blame the virus. 

It's almost as if he's playing a part...

:interehjrling:

4 hours ago, Costanza said:

Agreed, but more than that is the complete refusal to acknowledge the impact on society / the NHS :

elective surgery (based on my discussions with a consultant around Xmas when I was in hospital for 2 weeks ) is being delayed across the board. Doctors are being diverted from their specialities to the ICU words/covid patients. The number of covid patients in UK hospitals now is double that at the first lockdown. The long term impact of that is going to be horrendous. 

Waiting lists are getting longer by the day.

Patient transport is a joke - anyone fancy an 18 hour day being ferried to/from hospitals while still in the care of the NHS ? It happened to me and it's happening everywhere. This is down to ambulances being diverted to covid patients and the amount of time spent cleaning them. 

Lack of care for the elderly because local authorities are prioritising covid patients being discharged from hospitals over people who have been waiting months for a care package. 

Hospitals that can't use their equipment because the rooms where it's located mean they can't get medical staff & patients in , in compliance of covid guidelines. So NHS cash is being spent on private options or waiting lists just get longer. 

The huge demand on CT scanners etc by covid patients on an ongoing / long term basis. I was diagnosed with heart disease and told to expect a minimum 16 week wait for a CT scan (which would mean having to wait over a year before even starting any treatment). This was after waiting 6 months just for an ECG. 

But still the deniers  trot out their nonsense. 

4 hours ago, graygo said:

I'm not allowed to post "over there" in fact I'm not even allowed to read it so this is a welcome wee treat. 👍

Probably broken a rule by saying that so my visit here may be brief.

:byebye:

🤣🤣

52 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It's almost as if he's playing a part...

:interehjrling:

Should have more playing of parts imo

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣

Should have more playing of parts imo

We're all just actors, sadj. :(

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Or all just characters in a god size game of the sims 🤔 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Or all just characters in a god size game of the sims 🤔 

There is no god, sadj. :(

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Thats Shakespeare isnt it? One of the many possible things they believe could have been on Oak Island are his lost manuscripts 

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

There is no god, sadj. :(

Can you imagine how society would have developed with no gods...it would be bliss and so much less conditioned hatred , less war etc...  Well apart from Egyptian gods because then some of my tattoos would just be weird patterns

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Can you imagine how society would have developed with no gods...it would be bliss and so much less conditioned hatred , less war etc...  Well apart from Egyptian gods because then some of my tattoos would just be weird patterns

And the Hindu goddesses, because they have loads of tits.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats Shakespeare isnt it? One of the many possible things they believe could have been on Oak Island are his lost manuscripts 

Yup. As you like it.

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I will not take the vaccine no. 

So when Budge goes don't expect to get into Tynecastle then!

Seen loads of them online, but the only person I know IRL like this is my girlfriends brother. He thinks it's all a ploy so the government can watch our every move.

He's a 19-year old stoner who only leaves the house to go to chicken shops...