COVID is a hoax............REALLY!!

highlandjambo3

2 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

So when Budge goes don't expect to get into Tynecastle then!

🤣

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

And the Hindu goddesses, because they have loads of tits.

🤣🤣🤣 and lots of hands so itd always feel like it was someone different 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• NANOJAMBO

• ri Alban

• highlandjambo3

been here before
11 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

So when Budge goes don't expect to get into Tynecastle then!

No loss. He's been voluntarily practising that for the last few years.

54 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats Shakespeare isnt it? One of the many possible things they believe could have been on Oak Island are his lost manuscripts 

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."  As You Like It.

Would love to get the vaccine, but as I carry an EpiPen, it's been advised against... for now.

The thing is, the people who aren't taking it seriously won't suddenly start once they're vaccinated - which is great, but only for them.  There is still a chance they will be able to spread the virus, they just might not be affected by it as much as if they didn't have the vaccine.  So they'll continue to not wear masks, have people round to their houses, never wash their hands (I still don't understand how there was a ****ing soap shortage when the first lockdown happened, manky *******s mustn't have been washing their hands to begin with)and stand breathing down your neck in public, safe in the knowledge that they have been vaccinated.  Great news for them.

If people choose not to get vaccinated, then fine, but if they refuse and then get seriously ill with COVID, or one of their family members does because they refuse as well, then expect absolutely no sympathy.  However, if you're not getting one because you think there is some big conspiracy, or that it's not been tested and scrutinised enough... well...

Edited by tian447

On 25/01/2021 at 15:53, i8hibsh said:

To suggest Covid 19 is a hoax is not to suggest it does not exist.  Covid 19 by absolute fact exists – I do not dispute its existence.  That been said the mass hysteria, media obsession, the fear, the control and the constant propaganda to me is part of the biggest global hoax since Christianity.

I have always said this but in the grand scheme of things, Terminal cancer being a 10/10 on the severity scale, then covid 19 is about a 2 just slightly above a tubbed toe.

How dare so many folk on this thread belittle those opinions who differ to theirs on this.  These lockdowns and restrictions are huge huge shit and it affects us all, some more than others.  Everyone views it how they see fit – this is their right. 

As per usual the highly intolerant left and showing their bigotry on a mass scale.  Why not listen to our views for once, **** me – we certainly know all about yours…….it is 24/7 in the media.

Like it or not, more and more people are changing their views and starting to lean towards the stance I and many many others have.

I certainly don’t believe in the ‘great reset’ or any other conspiracy theory but there is certainly something sinister going on we are being lied to about.

This is a virus that an a insanely high amount of people do not die from once they catch it.  Every stat I hear ranges from 97% - 99.97%.  For arguments sake I would take 98.5 as a mortality figure.  The death figures for those who are healthy and dying from it are almost non-existent.  Yes, every death is a sad one but people die and people are dying from these lockdowns and restrictions. 

The healthy people who are at almost zero risk from this are having their lives destroyed.  We have been effectively imprisoned for a year.  Jobs lost, alcoholism and drug abuse through the roof, obesity through the roof, relationships ruined, depression now just a way of life and why?  Because the extremely small unhealthy population are dying slightly ahead of their time.  I am not devaluing a life just because someone is unhealthy but common sense has to come into play.  An entire planet is suffering when it could easily just be a small number.

You turn on the news and their reality is simply not our reality.  They talk like we leave our houses and are stepping over corpses and hospitals are bulging at the seams. All you hear about is the 0.05 odd percent who are dying.  Ever hear about the young kids who are jumping off 4 storey carparks to their deaths?

The world is going mad and absolutely everything else in life (many of these things far more severe than covid) are being swept to the side. Every single sniffle is being fast tracked ahead of them.  We are being lied to on a quite catastrophic scale in my opinion and I can’t see any form of recovery to what could have been handled in a way that it merited.

Terminal Cancer isnt transmissible though so i dont think its a good comparison. I do however think that other illness etc should not be taken any less seriously or given any reduced resources due to covid that just doesnt make sense.  

In regards to Hospitals i think there has been alot of coverage about how under pressure they are in England which could happen up here. Although it seem more a lack of staff thats causing an issue from what i could tell. 

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Would love to get the vaccine, but as I carry an EpiPen, it's been advised against... for now.

The thing is, the people who aren't taking it seriously won't suddenly start once they're vaccinated - which is great, but only for them.  There is still a chance they will be able to spread the virus, they just might not be affected by it as much as if they didn't have the vaccine.  So they'll continue to not wear masks, have people round to their houses, never wash their hands (I still don't understand how there was a ****ing soap shortage when the first lockdown happened, manky *******s mustn't have been washing their hands to begin with)and stand breathing down your neck in public, safe in the knowledge that they have been vaccinated.  Great news for them.

If people choose not to get vaccinated, then fine, but if they refuse and then get seriously ill with COVID, or one of their family members does because they refuse as well, then expect absolutely no sympathy.  However, if you're not getting one because you think there is some big conspiracy, or that it's not been tested and scrutinised enough... well...

NHS England are saying anyone even those who have allergies can now take 'any' of the covid vaccines.

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/clinical-areas/allergy/gps-can-now-offer-covid-vaccines-to-patients-with-history-of-anaphylaxis/

Konrad von Carstein
On 25/01/2021 at 10:53, i8hibsh said:

To suggest Covid 19 is a hoax is not to suggest it does not exist.  Covid 19 by absolute fact exists – I do not dispute its existence.  That been said the mass hysteria, media obsession, the fear, the control and the constant propaganda to me is part of the biggest global hoax since Christianity.

I have always said this but in the grand scheme of things, Terminal cancer being a 10/10 on the severity scale, then covid 19 is about a 2 just slightly above a tubbed toe.

How dare so many folk on this thread belittle those opinions who differ to theirs on this.  These lockdowns and restrictions are huge huge shit and it affects us all, some more than others.  Everyone views it how they see fit – this is their right. 

As per usual the highly intolerant left and showing their bigotry on a mass scale.  Why not listen to our views for once, **** me – we certainly know all about yours…….it is 24/7 in the media.

Like it or not, more and more people are changing their views and starting to lean towards the stance I and many many others have.

I certainly don’t believe in the ‘great reset’ or any other conspiracy theory but there is certainly something sinister going on we are being lied to about.

This is a virus that an a insanely high amount of people do not die from once they catch it.  Every stat I hear ranges from 97% - 99.97%.  For arguments sake I would take 98.5 as a mortality figure.  The death figures for those who are healthy and dying from it are almost non-existent.  Yes, every death is a sad one but people die and people are dying from these lockdowns and restrictions. 

The healthy people who are at almost zero risk from this are having their lives destroyed.  We have been effectively imprisoned for a year.  Jobs lost, alcoholism and drug abuse through the roof, obesity through the roof, relationships ruined, depression now just a way of life and why?  Because the extremely small unhealthy population are dying slightly ahead of their time.  I am not devaluing a life just because someone is unhealthy but common sense has to come into play.  An entire planet is suffering when it could easily just be a small number.

You turn on the news and their reality is simply not our reality.  They talk like we leave our houses and are stepping over corpses and hospitals are bulging at the seams. All you hear about is the 0.05 odd percent who are dying.  Ever hear about the young kids who are jumping off 4 storey carparks to their deaths?

The world is going mad and absolutely everything else in life (many of these things far more severe than covid) are being swept to the side. Every single sniffle is being fast tracked ahead of them.  We are being lied to on a quite catastrophic scale in my opinion and I can’t see any form of recovery to what could have been handled in a way that it merited.

WTF are you on about ...Left wing views? In the media? 27/7? Which 'kin media would that be? Printed - Nope! SKY/BBC et al? - Nope!

You do yourself no favours coming out with that pish.

NB - KvC NOT Left(or indeed right) Wing...

Doctor FinnBarr
6 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

See when you get thread banned, does the thread disappear altogether or can you still see it but not post? I've been avoiding this place altogether for about 3 month just so I don't get drawn to that thread cos it genuinely stresses me out :lol: if I was to go in two footed and start abusing ***** would I get rid of it?

:levein_interesting:

You can see the thread title but can't read posts. You get a message saying you don't have permission to view.

On 25/01/2021 at 11:51, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yip, I'm spending less and less time on that thread nowadays for those very reasons, in fact I haven't been on it today, not yet.

Yeah avoid that thread there’s a right lot of tin foil hat wearers on it. 

I laugh at the thought of every Government in the world agreeing to create a fake pandemic so they can control everyone.

It is amazing that people think that this is possible. The worlds Governments can’t agree on anything so how would this be that one thing they’d all agree on. 😂

These are the 5G, flat earthers twin towers, alien conspiracy theorists. 

one thing I have realised during this pandemic is there’s a lot of functioning nutters out there. 

2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

WTF are you on about ...Left wing views? In the media? 27/7? Which 'kin media would that be? Printed - Nope! SKY/BBC et al? - Nope!

You do yourself no favours coming out with that pish.

NB - KvC NOT Left(or indeed right) Wing...

This. I refuse to engage with him. Absolute oxygen thief. 

CavySlaveJambo

This is a very interesting article from the BBC.  Basically the US CDC having a pandemic office in China would have prevented a lot of the last 12 months, because China’s refusal to tell The WHO about the virus would have meant the information could have come via the US. (The WHO found out through unofficial means :o) 

Sawdust Caesar
23 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Yeah avoid that thread there’s a right lot of tin foil hat wearers on it. 

I laugh at the thought of every Government in the world agreeing to create a fake pandemic so they can control everyone.

It is amazing that people think that this is possible. The worlds Governments can’t agree on anything so how would this be that one thing they’d all agree on. 😂

These are the 5G, flat earthers twin towers, alien conspiracy theorists. 

one thing I have realised during this pandemic is there’s a lot of functioning nutters out there. 

Exactly. As if countries that hate each other would all collude to do this. Do they also believe that Donald Trump, for one, wouldn't have blabbed about it? And all the news media and journalists all over the world have all agreed to go along with this nefarious scheme. I saw recently that if the moon landings were faked it would take around 140,000 people to all keep the secret. How many people would that be for this pandemic to be a hoax I couldn't begin to work out.

22 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You're totally missing/avoiding  my point. 

I'm not missing anything, If airlines decide to refuse people that haven't been vaccinated that's their choice.

just like it's the persons choice to fly or not. 

31 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

There's a fair chance that covid came from the lab in Wuhan, but it has been brushed under the carpet. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

The genomic features described here may explain in part the infectiousness and transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. Although the evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated virus, it is currently impossible to prove or disprove the other theories of its origin described here. However, since we observed all notable SARS-CoV-2 features, including the optimized RBD and polybasic cleavage site, in related coronaviruses in nature, we do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.

This paper is around 10 months old now so our understanding of the science around this disease has progressed since it was published. Do you have any evidence that contradicts the paper that has been published in a credible scientific source?

2 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

This paper is around 10 months old now so our understanding of the science around this disease has progressed since it was published. Do you have any evidence that contradicts the paper that has been published in a credible scientific source?

The fact that you've gone to the trouble to read that would suggest that you're questioning it yourself. 

I've not got evidence, i'm not a scientist and i'm not in a position to have evidence. 

I do however, find it highly suspect that the virus was first noticed in the same fecking town that of a chinese biological lab.

It's no just me that's suspicious. 

26 minutes ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

Exactly. As if countries that hate each other would all collude to do this. Do they also believe that Donald Trump, for one, wouldn't have blabbed about it? And all the news media and journalists all over the world have all agreed to go along with this nefarious scheme. I saw recently that if the moon landings were faked it would take around 140,000 people to all keep the secret. How many people would that be for this pandemic to be a hoax I couldn't begin to work out.

You'd be talking about a cast of millions in on the lie...............not a chance in hell would you keep that quiet.

Israel & Iran and the Palestinians to agree along with the Saudi's.

North Korea to agree with the US and the US to agree with the Russians.

Hearts have a better chance of winning the Champions League than getting a hoax like this to work.

We're all scared as hell to question china about anything. 

Same goes for Russia. 

Sweep it under the carpet and moan about something else. 

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We're all scared as hell to question china about anything

Same goes for Russia. 

Sweep it under the carpet and moan about something else. 

No we're not.  The virus originated in China.  There have been other viruses that originated in China as well.  Those viruses evolved in the Chinese so-called "wet markets", where living animals of multiple species are kept in close proximity to each other, species that would not normally be anywhere near each other.  That's virus heaven, and that's where new strains of viruses begin.

No one is scared to talk about it.

2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

No we're not.  The virus originated in China.  There have been other viruses that originated in China as well.  Those viruses evolved in the Chinese so-called "wet markets", where living animals of multiple species are kept in close proximity to each other, species that would not normally be anywhere near each other.  That's virus heaven, and that's where new strains of viruses begin.

So why is nobody talking about it anymore?  Mon the bats. 

We don't hear about the folk the russians have poisoned in the uk anymore either, and nobody really cares about us having to scramble jets every other week to intercept their planes. We are just a bunch of mugs. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You're right about the bats.  COVID probably originated in bat faeces, as did SARS and MERS.

And I wish people were still talking about it because there will be others in the future.

Covid came from the wuhan lab, it was probably an accident, but i would put money on it. 

Covid is nothing like SARS. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Covid came from the wuhan lab, it was probably an accident, but i would put money on it. 

COVID-19 is a coronavirus, SARS is a coronavirus, so I'm unclear what your point is.

And your first sentence is pure speculation.  Don't put your money on it.

This chat about the virus being developed in a lab then getting loose is too far-fetched for me, and there is no evidence to support it.  Viruses and germs don't need human help to evolve and proliferate ... they are remarkably good at it on their own.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

This is actually crap. The main problem with this bugger rather than SARS 1 is that the first version had two states - well or badly sick. This one has everything in between, which is the real problem.

18 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Agreed, but more than that is the complete refusal to acknowledge the impact on society / the NHS :

elective surgery (based on my discussions with a consultant around Xmas when I was in hospital for 2 weeks ) is being delayed across the board. Doctors are being diverted from their specialities to the ICU words/covid patients. The number of covid patients in UK hospitals now is double that at the first lockdown. The long term impact of that is going to be horrendous. 

Waiting lists are getting longer by the day.

Patient transport is a joke - anyone fancy an 18 hour day being ferried to/from hospitals while still in the care of the NHS ? It happened to me and it's happening everywhere. This is down to ambulances being diverted to covid patients and the amount of time spent cleaning them. 

Lack of care for the elderly because local authorities are prioritising covid patients being discharged from hospitals over people who have been waiting months for a care package. 

Hospitals that can't use their equipment because the rooms where it's located mean they can't get medical staff & patients in , in compliance of covid guidelines. So NHS cash is being spent on private options or waiting lists just get longer. 

The huge demand on CT scanners etc by covid patients on an ongoing / long term basis. I was diagnosed with heart disease and told to expect a minimum 16 week wait for a CT scan (which would mean having to wait over a year before even starting any treatment). This was after waiting 6 months just for an ECG. 

But still the deniers  trot out their nonsense. 

Sorry to hear about your health and your wait for treatment.

Agree with all you say regarding impacts on all other areas of the NHS. It's why I can't understand the let it rip stance of some people (even after we vaccinate the high priority groups) as you increase the amount of people in hospital and the knock on impact on other services.

Still think an elimination, /proper lockdown last year is what we should have done but too late now.

The long term impacts as you say are going to be horrendous sadly.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We don't hear about the folk the russians have poisoned in the uk anymore either, and nobody really cares about us having to scramble jets every other week to intercept their planes. We are just a bunch of mugs. 

You don't hear the Ivans bleating about scrambling their jets to intercept NATO planes at least once a week either, bunch of mugs that they are.

11 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Depends on where you are getting your news from.

Most of the MSM channels ran stories about the Skripals & Litvinenko, one even had a piece about Georgi Markov, this was when Alexei Navalny was returning back to Russia last week.

CNN ran a story just in the last day or so about the Chinese journalists and whistleblowers who have either disappeared or have been jailed for exposing the news about covid to the outside world.

So far from nobody talking about these things, there are plenty of media outlets who are still talking about these things, maybe you've just missed the stories.

11 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

This is all true, also if we keep treating the planet and animals like shit we better get used to these viruses.  They aren’t going to stop coming. 

17 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

Agreed, but this works two ways.  All the things you stated are indeed nut job material but so is sitting on the edge of your seat eagerly awaiting the governments next command, wearing masks in your own car, wearing a mask on a brisk walk in the fresh air of the country, not hugging your mother because the government tells you, not having sex with your girlfriends becasue she is not in a bubble and believing that everyone is dropping dead becasue of covid and that if you kiss someone you are risking lives.

I mentioned earlier in this thread (I think it was this one) that as if I already did not know, people are sheep.

CavySlaveJambo
7 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

This is actually crap. The main problem with this bugger rather than SARS 1 is that the first version had two states - well or badly sick. This one has everything in between, which is the real problem.

Also SARS-CoV1 transmitted from Human to Human in a much less effective way.  

On 26/01/2021 at 05:36, i8hibsh said:

I will not take the vaccine no. 

To be fair, it's a logical decision when you know you're  not at risk.    The rest of us would appreciate you telling your vaccination centre that you won't be attending, so that someone else can get it. Thanks 👍

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Agreed, but this works two ways.  All the things you stated are indeed nut job material but so is sitting on the edge of your seat eagerly awaiting the governments next command, wearing masks in your own car, wearing a mask on a brisk walk in the fresh air of the country, not hugging your mother because the government tells you, not having sex with your girlfriends becasue she is not in a bubble and believing that everyone is dropping dead becasue of covid and that if you kiss someone you are risking lives.

I mentioned earlier in this thread (I think it was this one) that as if I already did not know, people are sheep.

Agreed, nutters in both camps, both equally mental.

49 minutes ago, Shanks said:

This is all true, also if we keep treating the planet and animals like shit we better get used to these viruses.  They aren’t going to stop coming. 

The more us humans encroach into the animal world, the forests etc, then the more chance that we'll come into contact with new virus' & bugs.

The melting of the permafrost is another, goodness knows what pathogens are lurking in there, frozen for thousands of years and just waiting to be set free, you'd hope that our ancestors had encountered these virus' before and we'd have some immunity towards them, but then again, maybe not.

On 25/01/2021 at 16:55, i8hibsh said:

Absolutely not.  I am not at risk and I am no guinea pig.

If it was to go in my body then it would be without my consent and there is a term for something being forced in your body without consenting and that word kinda feels how I feel overall about the past 11 months.

My entire life has been ****ed over through no fault of my own and without any consent given.  They have taken my freedoms, my enjoyment and my mental health.

I feel sick to the core that I ever voted for a mainstream political party.  NEVER again!

So ..... you're going OTT about your life being trashed because you think the  government is  going OTT about a potentially deadly new virus sweeping the world which you don't  think is potentially deadly, and is only marginally worse than a stubbed toe.        You don't see anything odd in that position ?

On 25/01/2021 at 09:31, highlandjambo3 said:

Just watching a breakfast program and some “non believers” have been posting video clips of empty wards.  Their so called evidence is based on a walk through a quiet corridor or two where there is no one to be seen.  Arseholes the lot them, my wife is an ICU nurse, I’d love to drag this lot through the ward my wife works in then, a quick visit to the mortuary to see all the false facts followed by a Q & A session with all the local families who have lost a loved one............

Im actually stunned people think it’s a government hoax........there is a theory doing the rounds that the jab actually contains a micro substance which will allow big brother to track you forever more 😂....a holes the lot of them.

Rant over.......

Right I’m off to pick up my wife after her 15hour shift. 

The rabbit hole is busy these days...

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

To be fair, it's a logical decision when you know you're  not at risk.    The rest of us would appreciate you telling your vaccination centre that you won't be attending, so that someone else can get it. Thanks 👍

Everyone is at risk healthy people , professional athletes, so called "low risk" groups, have had their health & lives ruined after being infected.

People like i8 simply refuse to acknowledge that because it undermines their opinion. 

Everyone is at risk. 

highlandjambo3
On 25/01/2021 at 17:25, i8hibsh said:

That is not what I meant, but I think you know that.

If, as in 'if' I get the vaccine.

On 26/01/2021 at 05:36, i8hibsh said:

I will not take the vaccine no. 

Can you make your mind up here?

40 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Everyone is at risk healthy people , professional athletes, so called "low risk" groups, have had their health & lives ruined after being infected.

People like i8 simply refuse to acknowledge that because it undermines their opinion. 

Everyone is at risk. 

For balance I would suggest that IMO far more people in low risk groups will have their lives and health affected by lockdown measures than they will by ever contracting the virus.

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Can you make your mind up here?

I think you need to re - read the context of the first quote.

Thanks

highlandjambo3
28 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think you need to re - read the context of the first quote.

Thanks

No it’s very clear to me....firstly your unsure if you’ll get the vaccine, secondly your not taking the vaccine.....your words, so, are you getting the vaccine or not, simple question really.

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

No it’s very clear to me....firstly your unsure if you’ll get the vaccine, secondly your not taking the vaccine.....your words, so, are you getting the vaccine or not, simple question really.

If that is clear to you then you sir an idiot.  Many people try and get cute with me and they end up looking foolish.  I suggest you go away and read the full transcript that relates to that first quote then come back with your tail between your legs and say sorry.

You are clearly hard of thinking so I will give you a clue, the quote you included is a follow on from the actual full quote previously.

Bye bye.

10 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Covid denial in practice. Looks like this family 'did their own research'.

I know a 70 Y O guy who was hospitalized with Covid. He told me he thought several times he was going to die, he saw lots who did die - and he said he saw patients who just refused to accept the treatment (it's very unpleasant, I won't go into it here) - he said he also saw patients "having fist fights" with medical staff and discharging themselves from hospital even tho doctors were warning them they would die without treatment.