Smith into centre midfield

NB GIN

7 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

No he wasn’t excellent and moving a player who IS excellent at right back would be mad.

I agree with this. Brilliant where he is at RB. Lets leave players where they perform the best and feel most comfortable.

Hate it when we try to move players into un-natural positions. Leave them where they feel their happiest and you get the best out of them.

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I agree with this. Brilliant where he is at RB. Lets leave players where they perform the best and feel most comfortable.

Hate it when we try to move players into un-natural positions. Leave them where they feel their happiest and you get the best out of them.

Well said. 👍

Edited by mitch41

I have to agree with those opposed to moving Smith into midfield or even to Centre Half for that matter. I think he’s stronger supporting the attack down the flank. Our centre of defence is a problem regardless of who we select. I would like to see a player playing similar to Kalvin Phillips at Leeds Utd just in front of the two centre backs protecting them when defending but building and being creative from the back as we attack. Question is do we have someone who can fulfil that role?

The Establishment

Has there been official word on Haring recently?? 

3 hours ago, GenovaHearts said:

I would like to see a player playing similar to Kalvin Phillips at Leeds Utd just in front of the two centre backs protecting them when defending but building and being creative from the back as we attack. Question is do we have someone who can fulfil that role?

Haring would be the obvious one or at least 2 years ago he was.

Any recent official word on him? Seems to still make bench but would seem he isn't going to get back to where he was.

Real shame for him and club if so.