If it goes booby up.......

Slick 21

OK, I am a guest here, and respect that. But what if the plug was to be pulled?

(check my previous, I`m not at the wind-up)

East Stirling have, apparantly, offered you their berth in the Scottish league, including their "stadium" in Falkirk. (which could obviously be re-located and re-built) Tynie, is ALL the co ck-socket really has.

So......if the brown was to hit the air-mover, with your fan-base, and council leanings, and a letter-change, i.e. "Hearts Of Midlothian", wouldn`t it be better if Romanothing DID pesh off, leaving you a new debt-free club (with afore-mentioned fan-base) and strolling through the debrit, back to the SPL, in the space of 3 years MAX?

Just a thought, as that`s what I`d be looking for as an alternative to the Madmans control.

It`s totally feasible, a Gretna, if you will, but with a solid standing.

Hearts will never "Go Away" but may change slightly, and soon be back.

Better option?

Not fishing, just looking at a viable solution.

Don`t abuse me. Elfs of Swedish-ness hurts enough. :sad:

davemclaren

East Stirling have, apparantly, offered you their berth in the Scottish league, including their "stadium" in Falkirk. (which could obviously be re-located and re-built) Tynie, is ALL the co ck-socket really has.

So......if the brown was to hit the air-mover, with your fan-base, and council leanings, and a letter-change, i.e. "Hearts Of Midlothian", wouldn`t it be better if Romanothing DID pesh off, leaving you a new debt-free club (with afore-mentioned fan-base) and strolling through the debrit, back to the SPL, in the space of 3 years MAX?

Just a thought, as that`s what I`d be looking for as an alternative to the Madmans control.

Better option?

Re-forming is the final option and we are not near there yet, imo.

Re-forming is the final option and we are not near there yet, imo.

I hope not. I look forward, and salivate at every derby!

I hope not. I look forward, and salivate at every derby!

With your teams derby record - why? :hobofish:

To try and rectify it? What`s better than a derby? OF visits? Nah! Not for Moi.

Mr Quagmire

Better option?

So why post this ****** on the day that the Hobo's get stuffed in the inter tattie ??

trying to make yourself feel better me thinks, the brown stuff aint gonna hit the fan but if it really makes you feel better then just keep on telling yourself that buddy.

FTH. = :107years:

So why post this ****** on the day that the Hobo's get stuffed in the inter tattie ??

trying to make yourself feel better me thinks, the brown stuff aint gonna hit the fan but if it really makes you feel better then just keep on telling yourself that buddy.

FTH. = :107years:

I knew it would be a bad day, as we are a bad team.

How about addressing the points? Realistically?

I`m genuinley interested. No. I`m NOT a reptile, junkie, or whatever the fashion today is.......Why the abuse? Get real. This is about football history, and the potential future.......get a grip, man.

Bollocks.

Thanks, I have those already.

I think a nice guy lurks underneath somewhere.....

I`m genuinley interested. No. I`m NOT a reptile, junkie, or whatever the fashion today is.......Why the abuse? Get real. This is about football history, and the potential future.......get a grip, man.

Mackenzie has called it spot on.

:troll:

Mackenzie has called it spot on.

:troll:

Know something Mr. Le Chat?

I know you are "Taliban" Hearts, and wear it well, as I am, on the opposite of the divide.

I take your hatred on board, However, it`s a shame that you can`t be reasonable and have a normal discussion about football, as that`s what we are ALL here to talk about, no?

If we were sitting opposite each other in a bar, discussing "History" etc. it would run into the wee hours, with a few laughs inter-twined, but you choose to go "FTH" at all chances.

Shame really, as I know you know your football, and love it, as do I, but you choose this route of hatred.

You`d probably like me, as I would probably you. Until you saw my tattoo`s that is.

No doubt you will answer this in one word. Let me guess............"Reptile"? "Vermin"? but you don`t address a valid possibility.

Incidentally, I do like your passion for something dear to you.

Get over yourself, though. ;)

No doubt you will answer this in one word. Let me guess............"Reptile"? "Vermin"?

That's 2 words.......................:107years:

If it goes belly up, I give up. I'm almost there already.

Seymour M Hersh

Get's to see a big cup winning team first hand with no weejie connection.:107years:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Better option?

Is that true? I've not heard that before.

Chad Sexington

You wish hobo.

Get bent.

Archived