My Hearts Memories

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

1) Getting the train from Kirkcaldy with Davie Bowmans dad and heading to tynie.

2) Smelling the beer & urine while standing in the shed happy days the bogs were great in those days lol.

3) having a pint in Eric Browns before the game.

4) Offering Bob Valentine ( referree ) a lift home to Dundee.

5) Getting free tickets from Willie Gibson.

6) Gorgie fish bar for a chipsteak.

7) Robbos 200th goal I think it was at the school end.

8) Best of all meeting fellow season ticket holders most weeks for a bit of banter.

9) Now its listening to the jambos on the Hearts world and weather permitted have a swim at half-time, but I would rather be back home at tynie taking the good with the bad but the wife would not have it.

Grumpy.

Doctor FinnBarr
1) Getting the train from Kirkcaldy with Davie Bowmans dad and heading to tynie.

2) Smelling the beer & urine while standing in the shed happy days the bogs were great in those days lol.

3) having a pint in Eric Browns before the game.

4) Offering Bob Valentine ( referree ) a lift home to Dundee.

5) Getting free tickets from Willie Gibson.

6) Gorgie fish bar for a chipsteak.

7) Robbos 200th goal I think it was at the school end.

8) Best of all meeting fellow season ticket holders most weeks for a bit of banter.

9) Now its listening to the jambos on the Hearts world and weather permitted have a swim at half-time, but I would rather be back home at tynie taking the good with the bad but the wife would not have it.

Grumpy.

Get her pumped then bin her!

;)

I've recently been talking about moving to Spain, probably Majorca. Always be a Jambo though, might start going to Real Majorca games....with my Hearts tops on!!

Jam Tarts 1874

Memories? Watching the usual "angry mob" suspects trying to get Wallace Mercer out in 1982. The angy mob always know best - don't they?!

Archived