Jump to content

*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tenaciousdandy

    228

  • AndyNic

    222

  • Dunks

    183

  • Vlad Magic

    152

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think I can safely say that I won't be gaining any of these artefacts 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Vote Count ***

 

2    Tenaciousdandy
2    iantjambo

2    AndyNic

2    Boof

1    yvonnejambo
1    Stuart McNeill
1    Simo
1    Peakybunnet
1    Bunny Munro
1    jambosean75
1    Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1    AlimOzturk

 

3 to vote

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk

I think Dunks is enjoying this Power, unlimited power that he is current wielding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro
7 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I think I can safely say that I won't be gaining any of these artefacts 😂

You and me both.

😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk

“I’m one with the force, the force is one with me” 

 

said absolutely nobody in mafia history. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy

These tasks could really become a phantom menace, will have to put the light saber on to brighten up the darkside 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

@Dunks, will you tell us when the artifacts are found?

 

I will. Remember, they can't be used before Day 3.

At the start of each day, I'll update on the search.

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk

Force, Galaxy, Darth Vader, Light Saber, Duel, rebels, Death Star, power, Sith, Jedi, Jabba, storm troopers, blasters

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

 

I will. Remember, they can't be used before Day 3.

At the start of each day, I'll update on the search.

 

giphy.gif

Thanks Dunks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
16 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I think I can safely say that I won't be gaining any of these artefacts 😂


You’re a disgrace to the name Sheldon Cooper 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro
13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

*** Vote Count ***

 

2    Tenaciousdandy
2    iantjambo

2    AndyNic

2    Boof

1    yvonnejambo
1    Stuart McNeill
1    Simo
1    Peakybunnet
1    Bunny Munro
1    jambosean75
1    Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1    AlimOzturk

 

3 to vote

Interesting that we now have 4 players ahead on 2 votes, as I say, makes day 1 more interesting that the usual everyone has 1 vote.

Need to keep an eye out closer to deadline to see if the goons are happy with their odds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Force, Galaxy, Darth Vader, Light Saber, Duel, rebels, Death Star, power, Sith, Jedi, Jabba, storm troopers, blasters

Your having a right jabba at it alim but have any of your jabba the hutt any? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawnrazor
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Having these tasks Disney help with the goon hunt tbh 

Oh very good!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sean and Simo queueing up for a closer look from the Boof investigation process.

 

Cantina open again.

 

*** Lunchtime special ***

 

Wookie burger and chips

 

 

Trip advisor review 

1 star - chips cold and soggy, burger a wee bit Chewie

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Sheldon Cooper
8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:


You’re a disgrace to the name Sheldon Cooper 😂

 

I realise there is a very obvious irony with my username 😂

 

I know even less about Star Trek!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Having these tasks Disney help with the goon hunt tbh 

 

Folk are maybe Lucas-ing in the wrong place?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Interesting that we now have 4 players ahead on 2 votes, as I say, makes day 1 more interesting that the usual everyone has 1 vote.

Need to keep an eye out closer to deadline to see if the goons are happy with their odds.

Can't say anything about the other players but I can tell you that I'm just a townie 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got her in my head

At night when I go to bed

And I know it sounds lame, but

She's the girl of my dreams

 

And of course I'd do anything for her

I'd search the moons of Endor

I'd even walk naked through

The deserts of tatooine

 

Princess Leia, where are you tonight?

And who's laying there by your side?

Every night I fall asleep with you

And I wake up alone

 

And even though I'm not as cool as Han

I still want to be your man

You're exactly the kind of

Alderranian that I need

 

But when you were available, I was

Drinking colt 45's with Lando

I was hanging out in the cantina

On Mos Eisley

Princess Leia, where are you tonight?

And who's laying there by your side?

Every night I fall asleep with you

And I wake up alone

Princess Leia

Princess Leia

Princess Leia, where are you tonight?

And who's laying there by your side?

Every night I fall asleep with you

And I wake up alone

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Boof said:

Cantina open again.

 

*** Lunchtime special ***

 

Wookie burger and chips

 

 

Trip advisor review 

1 star - chips cold and soggy, burger a wee bit Chewie

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Dunks
Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgaro Gomis

These are not the drones you are looking for.

 

Sheldon is still as bad as Senator Palpatine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Boof said:

Sean and Simo queueing up for a closer look from the Boof investigation process.

 

Cantina open again.

 

*** Lunchtime special ***

 

Wookie burger and chips

 

 

Trip advisor review 

1 star - chips cold and soggy, burger a wee bit Chewie

 

Haha excellent, Boof. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Don’t envy Dunks task of looking through all these posts for the key words 🤣🤣

 

:hartley:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
20 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

These are not the drones you are looking for.

 

Sheldon is still as bad as Senator Palpatine.


Droids surely?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:


Droids surely?

 

Yep, that’s what I meant but ****ed it 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

 

Yep, that’s what I meant but ****ed it 😂

 

Or clones?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawnrazor

I've got to be honest and say that I'm none the wiser as to is good or bad despite the number of posts😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got Alfie working out a methodology for dealing with a tie-break. Those currently on 2 votes will be delighted to hear that I've rejected his initial proposal of a Star Wars trivia quiz :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro
7 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I know there is nothing to go on by some players being quiter than usual 

Can't read too much into quiet posters on day 1 I don't think. 

Nothing much to comment on really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I've got Alfie working out a methodology for dealing with a tie-break. Those currently on 2 votes will be delighted to hear that I've rejected his initial proposal of a Star Wars trivia quiz :D

 

 

Thank **** for that :lol:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I know there is nothing to go on by some players being quiter than usual 

 

I'll definitely be quieter than usual this week as apparently I'm an essential worker and still need to go in to work rather than work from home 🤦🏽‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bunny Munro
4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

 

I'll definitely be quieter than usual this week as apparently I'm an essential worker and still need to go in to work rather than work from home 🤦🏽‍♂️

Is being a Goon classed as essential I wonder? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk
20 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I've got Alfie working out a methodology for dealing with a tie-break. Those currently on 2 votes will be delighted to hear that I've rejected his initial proposal of a Star Wars trivia quiz :D

 


Now that would have been interesting. That said, nothing can ever be funnier than Dawnrazor & Tenaciousdandy drawing 3 games in a row. 😂

Edited by AlimOzturk
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AlimOzturk said:


Now that would have been interesting. That said, nothing can ever be funnier than Dawnrazor & Tenaciousdaddy drawing 3 games in a row. 😂

That freak occurrence could never happen again surely lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Is being a Goon classed as essential I wonder? 

 

You tell me? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawnrazor
5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

That freak occurrence could never happen again surely lol 

And don't forget that we were just a day apart on the last question 😳🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...