Chelsea make astronomical offer for Kaka

JamboSean

infact dont listen to that, heard it on the radio but it was a caller who was speculating 80 million plus drogba...it says on bbc report that theyd sell for 50million..i think chelsea will definately pay that

Chelsea to get Kaka and Pirlo (Who we are also after). Then Man Yoo to sell Ronaldo.

Please let it happen.

Imeantasong

I wonder if the Chelsea fans would complain about another ?50M being added to their already massive debt?

Maybe not due to the quality involved, and they opportunity it would give them to win at least one of the big two.

rudi must stay
Chelsea to get Kaka and Pirlo (Who we are also after). Then Man Yoo to sell Ronaldo.

Please let it happen.

Ronaldo deals stalled mate :)

Ibrahim Tall
not much is it:rolleyes:

Well if a mediocre player like this Kaka chap is worth that much i don't think theres a club in the world capable of affording the likes of Cluminho.

Ronaldo deals stalled mate :)

He'll engineer a move away. He doesn't want to be in Manchester much longer, and who can blame him.

rudi must stay
He'll engineer a move away. He doesn't want to be in Manchester much longer, and who can blame him.

i no. 2 league titles and a champions league in 2 years, terrible :P. I can't see a reason he'd want to move at all other than money

i no. 2 league titles and a champions league in 2 years, terrible :P. I can't see a reason he'd want to move at all other than money

He's done everything he can do at Man Yoo. Also, he's always wanted to play in Spain. Money is always a massive factor.

rudi must stay
He's done everything he can do at Man Yoo. Also, he's always wanted to play in Spain. Money is always a massive factor.

Yup so he says. It's just all down to money. As for doing all he can at Man Utd, I can't agree the way they are playing at the moment they can win things constantly in the next few years

Please let it happen.

I didn't know Hearts were chasing Pirlo :rolleyes:

Chelsea have denied they have made a bid.

Makes sense the BBC were taking quotes from the AC Milan side of things.

Away and pat yourself on the back for such a woderful post.

I'm in awe.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

He'd be a good siging though, he can supply the ammunition for Elliot next season! ;)

Away and pat yourself on the back for such a woderful post.

I'm in awe.

Ooh check you. Miaow.

Archived