Jump to content

Queen of the South/George Galloway


Perth to Paisley

Recommended Posts

Perth to Paisley

I see Queen of the South are getting heat for inviting George Galloway to their game against Dundee yesterday.

Claims have been made that this is against Govt level 4 restrictions.

 

Apparently he has moved into the area and has bought 5 season tickets for his family. (Him, his wife and 3 kids -£500??)

 

He claims to be a potential future sponsor - we'll wait and see.

 

QoS have today issued an apology to their fan base for his attendance. 

These are fans who like us have been locked out for months and will have contributed multiples of his recent payment are naturally annoyed at Galloway's (self entitled) reaction and his invite ahead of 'them'

 

Wonder what the SPFL will make of it?

 

(Tried hard not to make this about Galloway politics ...)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DETTY29

    12

  • i8hibsh

    10

  • Smoked-Glass

    10

  • Weakened Offender

    9

Hard not to say anything about Politics when we're talking about that slimey feckin weasel but given his left leaning beliefs, you'd like to think he would have turned down the privilege to attend in a show of solidarity with the 'supporters' . Then again, this is George Galloway we're talking about. If there's a freebie going you can bet your arse he'll be there. 

 

Curious as to why he has moved back up to Scotland. I bet he'll be trying to get back on the gravy train as a list MSP or something. He really is the worst of the worst. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

QoS apology

Apology

We can confirm that George Galloway did attend our game against Dundee at Palmerston yesterday.

He was socially distant within an area of the ground where he formed a bubble with his family.  All Covid protocols were followed at all times.

We would like to apologise to our supporters who have been upset by his attendance at the match.

 

End

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Mind that time he kidded on he was a cat and Rula Lenska stroked him. 

He'd done that routine before.

 

george-galloway_saddam-hussein.jpg

 

Miaow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

I see Queen of the South are getting heat for inviting George Galloway to their game against Dundee yesterday.

Claims have been made that this is against Govt level 4 restrictions.

 

Apparently he has moved into the area and has bought 5 season tickets for his family. (Him, his wife and 3 kids -£500??)

 

He claims to be a potential future sponsor - we'll wait and see.

 

QoS have today issued an apology to their fan base for his attendance. 

These are fans who like us have been locked out for months and will have contributed multiples of his recent payment are naturally annoyed at Galloway's (self entitled) reaction and his invite ahead of 'them'

 

Wonder what the SPFL will make of it?

 

(Tried hard not to make this about Galloway politics ...)

Is he not a Dundee born Celtic supporter ? (yes , I know , alien concept)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

Is he not a Dundee born Celtic supporter ? (yes , I know , alien concept)

 

He supports what's best for his public exposure and nothing more or less. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

He supports what's best for his public exposure and nothing more or less. 

Yes , think we all know that , but thought he was a card (ST) carrying timalloy

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
14 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

QoS apology

Apology

We can confirm that George Galloway did attend our game against Dundee at Palmerston yesterday.

He was socially distant within an area of the ground where he formed a bubble with his family.  All Covid protocols were followed at all times.

We would like to apologise to our supporters who have been upset by his attendance at the match.

 

End

 


So no acceptance that it was wrong? There are so absolute morons running some clubs these days

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barack said:

George Galloway...lives in Galloway...?🤨

 

Sydney Devine was never that pretentious.

Not been to Devine....Is it nice?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barack said:

Cheaper than Sydney.

Not met her is she not worth the money then , Be expecting a few Devine moments from her if shes not cheap.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sadj said:

Not met her is she not worth the money then , Be expecting a few Devine moments from her if shes not cheap.....

 

Sydney loves someone going down under on her

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Not met her is she not worth the money then , Be expecting a few Devine moments from her if shes not cheap.....

Ask Hugh Grant, bud.👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kila said:

 

Sydney loves someone going down under on her

 

🤣

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Ask Hugh Grant, bud.👍🏻

Ach iv lost his number now, ill take your word for it pal 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love George Galloway.. He's stuck up for what he believes in and is the only politician I know with a backbone. 

 

That youtube video of him speaking to the American senet I could watch it all day.  👏 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Love George Galloway.. He's stuck up for what he believes in and is the only politician I know with a backbone. 

 

That youtube video of him speaking to the American senet I could watch it all day.  👏 


Doesn’t have anything to do with what’s this thread is about. 
 

Shouldn’t be allowed to attend games as he isn’t essential to the game going ahead which Under tier 4 is what I am led to believe the guidance is. 
 

QOS should be getting a fine unless there is some loophole they have exploited 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Love George Galloway.. He's stuck up for what he believes in and is the only politician I know with a backbone. 

 

That youtube video of him speaking to the American senet I could watch it all day.  👏 

Hahahahaha, Senate you fool. He stands up for what he believes in, a Socialist that’s happy to join with the Tories and Farage. The man is a joke and QoS would be well advised to steer clear, hasn’t got any money to be investing anyway. 

Edited by Pasquale for King
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamorgan Jambo

The guy is a jumped up moron and his bragging about this knowing full well it’s not allowed and will get the club he’s a season ticket holder for in trouble is baffling. 
 

In fact it’s so baffling you could be forgiven  for thinking he doesn’t give a rip for QOS but has engineered this to tell everyone he’s back in Scotland and increase his profile with Scots before attempting to get elected sometime soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles
27 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Love George Galloway.. He's stuck up for what he believes in and is the only politician I know with a backbone. 

 

That youtube video of him speaking to the American senet I could watch it all day.  👏 

Nope. He used to do all that but he’s now an utter prick who deserves nothing but contempt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mad as a hatter, so far up his own arse it's unbelievable.

 

In 1994 Mr Galloway stood before Saddam Hussein and said: "Your excellency, Mr President, I greet you in the name of the many thousands of people in Britain who stood against the tide and opposed the war and aggression against Iraq and continue to oppose the war by economic means, which is aimed to strangle the life out of the great people of Iraq ... I greet you too in the name of the Palestinian people ... I thought the president would appreciate to know that even today, three years after the war, I still meet families who are calling their newborn sons Saddam. Sir, I salute your courage, your strength your indefatigability. And I want you to know that we are with you until victory, until victory, until Jerusalem." (The Times, January 20 1994.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Love George Galloway.. He's stuck up for what he believes in and is the only politician I know with a backbone. 

 

That youtube video of him speaking to the American senet I could watch it all day.  👏 

 

You are clearly as insane as he is .

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha, Senate you fool. He stands up for what he believes in, a Socialist that’s happy to join with the Tories and Farage. The man is a joke and QoS would be well advised to steer clear, hasn’t got any money to be investing anyway. 

Typo by me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Nope. He used to do all that but he’s now an utter prick who deserves nothing but contempt.

OK i was talking about hisortic stuff mainly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

 

He supports what's best for his public exposure and nothing more or less. 


A complete creepy *******. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
BarneyBattles
1 minute ago, Smoked-Glass said:

OK i was talking about hisortic stuff mainly. 


My mum and dad knew him in the 60s. They said he was a great guy with really strong socialist principles who really wanted to change the world for the better. He’s turned into a total welt. Shame. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am surprised by the level of hate directed at a Scottish politian who clearly has a backbone and expresses himself directly. 

 

Much worse out there. Much weaker too

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:


My mum and dad knew him in the 60s. They said he was a great guy with really strong socialist principles who really wanted to change the world for the better. He’s turned into a total welt. Shame. 


Sir Alex Ferguson was the same, however he never forgot what he wanted to achieve 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Love George Galloway.. He's stuck up for what he believes in and is the only politician I know with a backbone. 

 

That youtube video of him speaking to the American senet I could watch it all day.  👏 

 

Past glory. And it was glorious at the time. 

 

He's used QOTS big-time here and he's got a lot of history for doing that in the past 20 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamorgan Jambo
3 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Am surprised by the level of hate directed at a Scottish politian who clearly has a backbone and expresses himself directly. 

 

Much worse out there. Much weaker too

He’s thrown his new ‘club’ under the bus. For his own ends. A bizarre act that appears utterly selfish. Not a question of backbone it’s one of judgement and motive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Galloway was the biggest opponent to the war in Iraq in 2003 and you ll struggle to find anyone more forcefully speaking against it.  Time and time again he spoke of the lives lost rather than any policy or economic reason. 

 

Heart on his sleeve type of man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Galloway was the biggest opponent to the war in Iraq in 2003 and you ll struggle to find anyone more forcefully speaking against it.  Time and time again he spoke of the lives lost rather than any policy or economic reason. 

 

Heart on his sleeve type of man. 


The war in Iraq was all about oil. 250 billion barrels of the stuff. George Galloway however, loved a bandwagon to jump on. Just like H1b5 and their NHS Shirts 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Galloway was the biggest opponent to the war in Iraq in 2003 and you ll struggle to find anyone more forcefully speaking against it.  Time and time again he spoke of the lives lost rather than any policy or economic reason. 

 

Heart on his sleeve type of man. 

Er... Robin Cook not only spoke against the war in Iraq, but resigned his government position because of his opposition to it. Galloway is an ego on legs whose only concern is himself. He’ll do anything to promote George Galloway, even ally himself with the likes of Farage. The boy’s a prize twat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Am surprised by the level of hate directed at a Scottish politian who clearly has a backbone and expresses himself directly. 

 

Much worse out there. Much weaker too

 

10 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Galloway was the biggest opponent to the war in Iraq in 2003 and you ll struggle to find anyone more forcefully speaking against it.  Time and time again he spoke of the lives lost rather than any policy or economic reason. 

 

Heart on his sleeve type of man. 

 

2 minutes ago, S Form said:

Er... Robin Cook not only spoke against the war in Iraq, but resigned his government position because of his opposition to it. Galloway is an ego on legs whose only concern is himself. He’ll do anything to promote George Galloway, even ally himself with the likes of Farage. The boy’s a prize twat.

^^^^^^ sums up what i was going to reply to you. That aside. The only relevant bit to QoS is using them and their disregard for protocols. I assume now we can attend hearts games as sponsors? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley

Hoped it wouldn't go down the route where the comments were on his ever changing political stance ....not surprised though.

 

QoS have badly let down their core support (whatever size that is. ) by inviting him into Palmerston

If they have allowed themselves to be used that's naive but their response has made things 10 times worse.

 

Aa mentioned previously I wonder how the SPFL will react.

They know the Govt will be watching as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posters as ever doing their all to de-rail a thread. No surprise there.

 

We'd all feel the same if Ian Murray or George Foulkes were let in to watch games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Locky said:

Posters as ever doing their all to de-rail a thread. No surprise there.

 

We'd all feel the same if Ian Murray or George Foulkes were let in to watch games.

Exactly. The focus should be on QoS letting him in and the idiocy of that move 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...