***Official Heart of Midlothian v Ayr United Thread***

GinRummy

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Are we hungover from last week or something. Absolutely no excuse for this after the possession we had in the first half. 

Just now, Jamhammer said:

You don’t take your chances you get punished. Finger out Hearts

This

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• GinRummy

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Bazzas right boot

This is what happens when we don't have the balls to take players on,  drive forward with the ball and play with some courage.   C'mon Hearts - this is a real test now.

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Embarrassing. 

Correct answer. These players are a ****ing disgrace. We are playing Ayr United FFS. 

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Roberts should be binned immediately, 60 mins too late, tactics are abysmal, Boyce isolated up to against Ayr ffs.

Unlike some others I like Boyce, think he gets in good positions and needs more service.

Like you say he is up there on his own and we have no options or variety. Id take a goncalves or juanma in the squad right now. 

Leveins Battalion

Everything is sideways,predictable passing,no pace,no power,no urgency.

If ever there was a game to sum up HMFC of the last 3 years it's this 

Just shows that we can't be too sentimental about the fighting display in the final. We need a new centre back and a clear out on the wings with new signings.

Ayr United at home. The embarrassment continues. Hope we can rally and get the finger out but the players don’t look ****ed today 

Why are we always so shite against smaller teams?  Aside from the Championship season, it's been like this for a long time. 

We always play better against Hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers but never against the statistically worse team.

It's like we just can't be arsed playing teams like Ayr United. 

:vrface:

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Folk saying he was holding his hammy last week. I never noticed but did see him limping a wee bit. 

I thought it was cramp?

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Their keeper is pish yet we haven’t tested him nearly enough today 

Halliday should've laced it in first half. Even a stab towards goal would've troubles him rather than play the pass with an open shot in front on you

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Folk saying he was holding his hammy last week. I never noticed but did see him limping a wee bit. 

I thought it was cramp?

Nelly Terraces

Our style of play is seriously laughable. Absolutley no pace in this day & age is comical stuff. Getting beaten off a fecking pub side here.

Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Ayr United at home. The embarrassment continues. Hope we can rally and get the finger out but the players don’t look ****ed today 

Exactly,   I keep waiting for us to get our team back - been waiting years now,  literally years!

We should be out of sight in this game but haven't Take our chances. We are just too ponderous at times and this will allow Ayr to just sit in now. We'll see what this team is made of now, so far not too promising. 

Just now, tian447 said:

Why are we always so shite against smaller teams?  Aside from the Championship season, it's been like this for a long time. 

We always play better against Hibs, Celtic, Aberdeen and Rangers but never against the statistically worse team.

It's like we just can't be arsed playing teams like Ayr United. 

:vrface:

Player mentality. None of them can be ****ed against the so called smaller teams. Also, 1 up front against Ayr at home? Shite tactics 

2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Frear and Roberts 😞😞

Both now subbed off!! Says it all!!

Frear needs his contract paid up and released.  Can't believe we don't have any youngsters we can give a chance to in this division.

SomethingAboutObua

Roberts and Frear aren't our worst ever signings but probably among the most pointless. Played one round of fixtures and they've already fallen behind a Ginnelly, White, Lee, Wighton and a new signing as the fans' preferred wide options. 

Just now, Thomaso said:

Reckon Robbie thought we could give them a chance today and it would be safe - but we just shouldn't be playing with passengers against any team,    gutless players impact the whole teams performance. 

Just now, Thomaso said:

Neilson........"we need width and pace.......that's why I signed them"...........off your shite!

Says it all!

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic