***Official Heart of Midlothian v Celtic Scottish Cup Final 2020 thread***

Swanny17

Just now, stuart500 said:

White Christmas is on c4 at the same time as the match so I am assuming this is an omen that Aidy will score the winner. ☺

image.jpeg.d0b2382e0e839f5c4a7f3fb45e24b87c.jpeg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Bazzas right boot

• kila

Geoff Kilpatrick
25 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

that's what I mean. Get yourself down The Rocks and have a great celebration 

Er, I'm nowhere near Sydney and, at the moment, no one should be going there anyway....

Just me that’s shitting it then?

Good fast start please Hearts. The 2012 tactics against them were perfect. But this time we need to go at them from the start. Rattle them

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Satsumo said:

Just me that’s shitting it then?

Good fast start please Hearts. The 2012 tactics against them were perfect. But this time we need to go at them from the start. Rattle them

Ruddi scored a class goal against them in that game.

Not sure if i am shitting it, just ate a load of roses chocs so , may soon.

Hackney Hearts
32 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

White Christmas is on c4 at the same time as the match so I am assuming this is an omen that Aidy will score the winner. ☺

Think this is a good shout - the headline writers will be hoping so, anyway!

🇱🇻 🇱🇻

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Forget Covid. Forget the off the pitch nonsense. No fans etc..This is a chance to get the 9. This is a chance to be the first club in scottish football history to win two scottish cups within 6 months. This is a chance for sweet sweet revenge for the absolute shafting we were given by scottish football in its entirety.

Robbie looks like a man on a mission. War.

Let's do this. 

Edited by Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Forget Covid. Forget the off the pitch nonsense. No fans etc..This is a chance to get the 9. This is a chance to be the first club in scottish football history to win two scottish cups within 6 months. This is a chance for sweet sweet revenge for the absolute shafting we were given by scottish football in its entirety.

Robbie looks like a man on a mission. War.

Let's do this. 

**** everything that begins with a C and has five letters 👍🏽

52 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Er, I'm nowhere near Sydney and, at the moment, no one should be going there anyway....

oops....................... thought you were in Sydney for some unknown reason 😁 Anyway if we win I'm sure you'll be visitng a few boozers to celebrate 

Come on Hearts. Do this. Do this for the fans. Do this for big Zal❤️

Every player should be up for it and desperate to win this game. HHGH

It will be a tough ask but I think we can do it. We'll have to try and nick a goal and then defend like our lives depend on it. I am desperate to see us win the cup, desperate to end their unbeaten run (again) and also want us to stick two fingers up at the footballing establishment.

SpruceBringsteen

I'm half gassed the now, and I'm still of the opinion that this is only being played to give that brown toothed mutant "his" treble.

**** it though. I'm ready. I'll bring Gorgie to Bristol, CT when we win. Under a foot of snow but every single one of the homebound neigbours will ken about Andy Irving when we tan these hooped *******s.

:greggy:

Good luck to the great heart of Midlothian today ! Might be our lucky day if your a numbers person ! We won in 1998 then 8 years later in 2006 then 6 years later in 2012 and it’s now 8 years on !!! HHGH ! 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Good luck to the great heart of Midlothian today ! Might be our lucky day if your a numbers person ! We won in 1998 then 8 years later in 2006 then 6 years later in 2012 and it’s now 8 years on !!! HHGH ! 

:ears:

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well I'm a a numbers person, that'll do for me, we're winning this.❤❤❤❤

28 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Nearly 2am and I can’t sleep :( 

Also same here. Getting the cup final nerves now and absolutely buzzing for this. 

HHGH❤️🇱🇻

2 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Can't stop thinking about it now! Let's do this Hearts! Early xmas prezzie to all Jambos around the world!

:yas::flag1:

Kin sure

I'm really in the mood now.  Fridge fully stocked including the mascot bottle of Rose.  Roast dinner tonight and I'm already starving, with lashings of wine to ensure a good 6 or 7 hour sleep.  Few celebratory beers after each goal and when Steven goes up to collect the trophy.  Can't overdo it as really busy day tomorrow but I've said that before.

Come on the Hearts.  Do it for Big Zal.  Do it for the FoH who support you to the hilt and do it for Ann Budge who has invested so much into this wonderful club.

I had my first look on .net for ages.  I thought there might have been a thread to wish us well, but no.

My mate Boston was moaning about our £500,000 gift from the taxpayer.  He's never happy that bloke.  Seethes away in his caravan about poppy theft non stop.

I feel sorry for him and his ilk because I'm pretty much always happy although getting dumped out of a Cup by Alloa did dampen the spirits for a short while.

All good now though and looking forward to winning a proper Cup in 12 hours or so.

Guys, I am a Rangers fan living in Asia for many years so I don't get to bump into many Hearts fans. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am very touched by the tribute your team are doing for Zaliukas by way of all wearing the number 26. I remember him playing for Rangers, albeit briefly, and also Hearts. I am not a religious person in any shape or form ; however, I do believe that there is something, call it an energy if you like,  that exists, and truly believe that it will be present  in the form of Marius today and will carry you guys to victory. All the best, and apologies for jumping onto your forum.

Captain Sausage

Feel similar to the morning of the 2012 semi. Thought we were going to get pumped and I only headed to Hampden as I had my ticket already. My pal gave his ticket up to finish studying for his exams :lol:

Hoping for a similar result. Neil Lennon on the pitch at full time greeting. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Feel similar to the morning of the 2012 semi. Thought we were going to get pumped and I only headed to Hampden as I had my ticket already. My pal gave his ticket up to finish studying for his exams :lol:

Hoping for a similar result. Neil Lennon on the pitch at full time greeting. 

That was the last match me and all the guys I went to games with for years went to together. Fantastic in every way. 

Kidd’s Boots

I have the same fear and trepidation feelings that I had before the 2012 Final, today is a different 20/12 and the same result  is a big ask so I'll be delighted with the same outcome

'Mon the Heartsss!!!

Come on Hearts!   As well as energy and fight we need belief!

If we stand back and look at the team, we have plenty experience. Guys who’ve been around, won things, played at higher levels, been involved in plenty games v Celtic.  These are the guys that need to drag us into this game spitting teeth and drag us back out up the stairs to collect the cup.

**** Celtic and their cobbled bunch of overrated primadonas who get to dance about to their own tune most weeks. At least let these ^^^^s know they’ve been in a game! 

Bring the 9th home Hearts! 🏆🇱🇻🍻HHGH

A_A wehatethehibs

The Heart of Midlothian sets sail from Tynecastle with a vagabond crew of mercenaries, ageing heroes, peg leg Berra and Irving the kid. Neilsons at the helm and every crew mate knows his job. 

They’re coming back with silver.

Smash and grab. 

25 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

The Heart of Midlothian sets sail from Tynecastle with a vagabond crew of mercenaries, ageing heroes, peg leg Berra and Irving the kid. Neilsons at the helm and every crew mate knows his job. 

They’re coming back with silver.

Smash and grab. 

Good Christmas movie that. Follow up to Jason and the Argonauts ?😁

• wattie exploited changed the title to come on hearts