Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Bet you played better than the town 😇

🤣

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Yvonne - DA is deid

goons win

😀😀well played guys 

Thanks for the game rudi enjoyed it even tho I brutally killed by the assassin early on

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Sorry, the 4 who voted Yvonne - Andy. 

I forgot there was 4 of you.

Yeah was the 4 that Yvonne said.

Vlad, Dawn, Dandy and myself. Ian was the turncoat.

Who was the assassin btw?

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Yeah was the 4 that Yvonne said.

Vlad, Dawn, Dandy and myself. Ian was the turncoat.

Who was the assassin btw?

We knew yvonne was the da pretty early on from her goon list then doing for dawn as well

I'd guess andy is the assassin, altho was never in the sightd until yvonnes final comment 

Morgaro Gomis

Good game, thanks Rudi.

Who was the assassin? No idea what I did to get killed off but fair play for hitting 3 roled in one go.

Town had an absolute stinker from start to finish.

I was surprised nobody theorised about who would have wanted me gone on night one tbh as I knew after that Stuart and dawn were likely bad. 

Vlad was the most obvious goon and I was surprised the cop didn't investigate him after he survived the tie break.

Thanks for the game rudi

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Goons didn't really have to do anything.

Knew Stuart was a goon because of my night 1 kill

haha, flashbacks to the previous game gave me the fear.

I couldn't bring myself to have you be alive for any longer than we needed tbh

Morgaro Gomis

I wanted to investigate Vlad on night 2 (well wanted to investigate whomever won the shootout between Vlad and Dunks which turned out to be Vlad) but got overruled. Would have been two known goons in a row and could have changed things.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Shapes said:

I was surprised nobody theorised about who would have wanted me gone on night one tbh as I knew after that Stuart and dawn were likely bad. 

Vlad was the most obvious goon and I was surprised the cop didn't investigate him after he survived the tie break.

Thanks for the game rudi

Just posted the reason, I suggested Vlad but got overruled as Boof and Riddley wanted to go Alim.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Thanks for the game rudi

Yeah I mentioned that in the goon pm that it would most likely point to stuart but no one picked up on it 

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I wanted to investigate Vlad on night 2 (well wanted to investigate whomever won the shootout between Vlad and Dunks which turned out to be Vlad) but got overruled. Would have been two known goons in a row and could have changed things.

Think it was at this point I got pissed and decided I wanted to be the cop for a couple of nights.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Just posted the reason, I suggested Vlad but got overruled as Boof and Riddley wanted to go Alim.

Me obviously chatting with boof got me investigated night 1, tbh itbwaant even meant just as we are the 2 top posters so interact more, just unfortunate boof was a mason and also paranoid about the banter 🤣

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Think it was at this point I got pissed and decided I wanted to be the cop for a couple of nights.

Haha us telling you to go to bed 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

We knew yvonne was the da pretty early on from her goon list then doing for dawn as well

I'd guess andy is the assassin, altho was never in the sights until yvonnes final comment 

Excellent, glad to hear it. Thought I did a good job of convincing folk I was a Townie and not a Goon.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

To be fair, my reason wasn’t even that I was confident you were a goon. It was simply you cause chaos so it’d have been good to know what you were, one way or the other.

Also thought the town would expect the winner to be investigated so would be easy to get the info out there without revealing ourself. Didn’t pan out like that though!

Stuart McNeill

There is some players like Yvonne and Shapes who are bloodhounds when it comes to goons and its borderline criminal allowing them to be alive longer than needed if you are a goon tbh.

well done goons, and rudi thanks for the game.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Excellent, glad to hear it. Thought I did a good job of convincing folk I was a Townie and not a Goon.

I think it was more the fact that you and Alim never seemed to know what was going on that made me think yous were townies and not a roled position.

Thanks for the mayhem after the 2nd night btw haha

Alot of variables in that game

the masons deciding not to investigate vlad, vlad winning the shootout, the goons changing their mind and going for iant the turncoat

if something could have went wrong for the town then it did!

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

And the fact the assassin took out the only known goon

Losing the doc on day 1 too. Goons deserved their win but I think they’ll be hard pushed to get a game as easy to win as that ever again.

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Alot of variables in that game

the masons deciding not to investigate vlad, vlad winning the shootout, the goons changing their mind and going for iant the turncoat

if something could have went wrong for the town then it did!

Yeah true. 

Vlad on the red wine after winning the penalty shootout takes over the pm and went for Ian instead 😂

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Sorry town but the goons offered me more cash 

:munny:

Money well spent 🤣🤣 great signing lol

8 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

And the fact the assassin took out the only known goon

I'm guessing its because I was badgering him to try and get him lynched

7 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

@AndyNic What made you choose to assassinate me? 😂

I instantly thought Boof was a Mason when he was voted into the lead on night 1 and said that's a bad move to Sean. I thought you were a Goon after your message voting for Dandy and then just thought **** it I'm firing 3 bullets because I was sure everyone would think I was a Goon after Dunks going so hard on it. 

Pure luck I got 3 roled players! 

8 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I instantly thought Boof was a Mason when he was voted into the lead on night 1 and said that's a bad move to Sean. I thought you were a Goon after your message voting for Dandy and then just thought **** it I'm firing 3 bullets because I was sure everyone would think I was a Goon after Dunks going so hard on it. 

Pure luck I got 3 roled players! 

Feck - it was all my fault!

:sob:

Stuart McNeill

why were you not believing her Andy?

as soon as you never voted her last night with vlad, dawn and Ian I thought we weren't going to get you to bite tbh.

6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Before I left to go out on day 1 my pm said Townie got home to find a pm saying in fact I'm the doc. vote Rudi  ::troll::

yeah sorry i had a mare with that. I thought id missed you out completely from the roles, so sent you a pm saying you were a townie. It was only later on i realised i hadnt pm’d anyone saying they were the doc and i looked on the roles and realised you were the doc!

had you survived day 1 id have just assumed you would have saved yourself

why were you not believing her Andy?

as soon as you never voted her last night with vlad, dawn and Ian I thought we weren't going to get you to bite tbh.

I was adamant that Alim was the turncoat and when she was defending him I just thought she has to be a Goon. Had an absolute shocker at the end there but will know for future games! 

I don’t know what more I could have done to make it obvious I was DA without just saying it and was so close to winning for at least the town if everyone just followed my goon list! I put Riddley on it as getting rid of the cop would also give us the chance to win as assassin and DA. When Andy voted me to get me killed was the end of that. I don’t think the goons could have been more obvious. Well played Stuart as you must have been more convincing in the last 10 mins than I was in the entire game of being the DA 

Anyway well done goons and thanks Rudi. I enjoyed knowing everyone’s role and still happy I got a couple of goons on my day 1 list before I knew who was who 😁

Edited by yvonnejambo

How did you guys find the DA and assassin team work? Also did you all prefer there being a cop mason or prefer it like before?

I think any game I run in the future I will use a mason cop. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

I was adamant that Alim was the turncoat and when she was defending him I just thought she has to be a Goon. Had an absolute shocker at the end there but will know for future games! 

Tbh as soon as rudi said that the cop investigation was first so could be the turn coat, we knew we could use it 

For such a newcomer your still pretty good at the game 

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

I don’t know what more I could have done to make it obvious I was DA without just saying it and was so close to winning for at least the town if everyone just followed my goon list! I put Riddley on it as getting rid of the cop would also give us the chance to win as assassin in DA. When Andy voted me to get me killed was the end of that. I don’t think the goons could have been more obvious. Well played Stuart as you must have been more convincing in the last 10 mins than I was in the entire game of being the DA 

Anyway well done goons and thanks Rudi. I enjoyed knowing everyone’s role and still happy I got a couple of goons on my day 1 list before I knew who was who 😁

tbh Yvonne at one point last night I thought you had the win in the bag.

It was more the fact that Andy was needing someone to guide him e.g Bunny and I thought I'd maybe show him the light and he took the bait.

well played btw. it took me longer than i would like to admit to finally realise you were DA even after the 2nd day goon list.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I don’t know what more I could have done to make it obvious I was DA without just saying it and was so close to winning for at least the town if everyone just followed my goon list! I put Riddley on it as getting rid of the cop would also give us the chance to win as assassin in DA. When Andy voted me to get me killed was the end of that. I don’t think the goons could have been more obvious. Well played Stuart as you must have been more convincing in the last 10 mins than I was in the entire game of being the DA 

Obviously having the inside info we knew you where the da start away with that goon list, also adding ruddley gave as an idea that he was the cop, its quite a difficult role to deal with a goon as lynching to early or night killing points us out so we had to hope we could manipulate tje town to lynching you to win tje match 

Thanks Rudi👍

Hard lines Yvonne, you had us all in your gool list at the end.

I decided to keep as quiet as possible as I'm hardly a seasoned pro' and it seemed ti work, kept pretty much under the radar.

tbh Yvonne at one point last night I thought you had the win in the bag.

It was more the fact that Andy was needing someone to guide him e.g Bunny and I thought I'd maybe show him the light and he took the bait.

well played btw. it took me longer than i would like to admit to finally realise you were DA even after the 2nd day goon list.

I presumed the goons had me sussed early on but wouldn’t kill me as it would have shown you all to be goons from my list and you would all be lynched 

7 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I don’t know what more I could have done to make it obvious I was DA without just saying it and was so close to winning for at least the town if everyone just followed my goon list! I put Riddley on it as getting rid of the cop would also give us the chance to win as assassin and DA. When Andy voted me to get me killed was the end of that. I don’t think the goons could have been more obvious. Well played Stuart as you must have been more convincing in the last 10 mins than I was in the entire game of being the DA 

Aye that's a bad one. I had absolutely no clue you were the DA until it was too late 🤦🏽‍♂️

Only my 3rd game so will get better with more experience.

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Thanks Rudi👍

Hard lines Yvonne, you had us all in your gool list at the end.

I decided to keep as quiet as possible as I'm hardly a seasoned pro' and it seemed ti work, kept pretty much under the radar.

The fact you were so quiet to me made you look goonly even without me knowing you were and I pointed it out when I voted you but nobody else good took me up on it 

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

The fact you were so quiet to me made you look goonly even without me knowing you were and I pointed it out when I voted you but nobody else good took me up on it 

You did, but I'm not sure if I got a vote? Lurking works!!!

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

yeah that's the biggest issue you had.

The teams just weren't to be. The more talkative of these games were either dead or against you. The town didn't seem to be doing anything. It was mostly you vs the goons

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

yeah that's the biggest issue you had.

The teams just weren't to be. The more talkative of these games were either dead or against you. The town didn't seem to be doing anything. It was mostly you vs the goons

Yeh there was very little help from the town to be fair