*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Sounds like Robbies wee midweek chat to the team has fallen on deaf ears.

Pretty much like every other thing he says.

I love you 🤣

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, gator said:

Cheers for that, it's working fine! I missed the opening and apparently our best chances, from what I have watched we look very sloppy, here's to a better second half!

Just now, gator said:

Cheers for that, it's working fine! I missed the opening and apparently our best chances, from what I have watched we look very sloppy, here's to a better second half!

We totally controlled the game but just cant create chances!!!

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Pretty stodgy but a goal will come

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Were all over them and its feels like its just a matter of time. Difficult with the amount of players they have back and us having a few players off form

We're very tough on the eyes eyes. It's disappointing that we've not really improved since the first game of the season. 

Banana skin all I over this. If they manage a goal we'll struggle to get back.

Absolute Scenes

Can’t blame Robbie for that half. You can see the game we are trying to play but slack passing and poor finishing is going to hurt us. Surely we are more clinical than that

Alloa commentary laughing at the quality of Hearts corner. "makes you wonder what they do all week" was one part of it. Dire, dire stuff once again. Why they've not gone 4-4-2 i don't know. Boyce looking like a wee boy lost. Get Wighton on and go for it ffs. 

Hearts 0 at half time.  Yet again.  This time against Alloa.

I'm becoming seriously worried.  Surely not another season of utter drivel unfolding.

What on earth is wrong with us? Can't even JJ stop the rot.

Just now, DS98 said:

Controlled the game but Alloa want the game played at walking pace and we’ve played right into their hands.

Up the tempo and notch and they won’t cope. Keep this pedestrian pish up and we’ll be lucky to get a goal. 

It’s a constant theme and talking point. Hearts don’t have any self awareness on the pitch. They don’t realise when they need to up the tempo, run more, play quicker.  

They never spark. Always takes a half time talk. 

And now for some reality!

Played reasonably well for first 35 minutes and squandered, yet again, a few clear chances.

Watching a stream from the USA in Sweden for nowt has maybe made me more tolerant than those who have paid the piper.

2 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Numerous times we have passed the ball out of play when looking for a team mate. Short corner routine that had the cmmentators saying, it was one of the worst ever sen. Just pure rubbish all over the park!!

That short corner wasn't so much telegraphed as hand-written by a 4-year old...

avhudtheteeshirt
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Who is on the bench? 

11Roberts

13Stewart

14Naismith

15Wighton

19Irving

25Brandon

31Henderson

36McGill

Breaking h1b5
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Can’t blame Robbie for that half. You can see the game we are trying to play but slack passing and poor finishing is going to hurt us. Surely we are more clinical than that

New game?? Pedestrian crap with Jamie Walker being the worst player we've ever brought back. Beginning to get a bit uneasy with BUDGES footballing decisions yet again bring Robbie back.

1 minute ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

11Roberts

13Stewart

14Naismith

15Wighton

19Irving

25Brandon

31Henderson

36McGill

Take Boyce off and stick both Naismith and Wighton up front

Just now, Hearts007 said:

Take Boyce off and stick both Naismith and Wighton up front

100% this

Boring half but Hearts will win. Attack vs defence with defence winning at the moment. 

Pretty wasteful infront of goal again with the limited chances created so far though. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Pretty typical away cup tie on a plastic pitch against a park the bus team. We need to be clinical in these games in front of goal and haven't been. Wighton and Naismith on and our superior fitness should show eventually see a 1 or 2 nil win.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Lee having a nightmare. Holiday not much better. Our build up slow Alloa are getting into the box in numbers and we're struggling to find any space. I'd like to see Irving on at half time. Is it extra time and penalties? That's the way it's going

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

You most certainly can blame Neilson. Who else chose Aidy White at left midfield? Gave Jamie a starting slot?

The problem is the same losers are turning in the same shite performances and they're desperately lucky they don't have a ****ed off Hearts crowd telling them exactly what they think of this shit.

4 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Would have been as well as giving some young lads a run

Agreed.  We’re playing with unmerited arrogance.  The Boyce fake 9 pish is starting to grate on me as well. 

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Sadly Neilson seems to have a certain style of football that his teams just don’t deviate from or know how to. 

Sounds familiar

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

New game?? Pedestrian crap with Jamie Walker being the worst player we've ever brought back. Beginning to get a bit uneasy with BUDGES footballing decisions yet again bring Robbie back.

😂😂😂

settle down. Can’t be many players we’ve brought back so pretty weird thing to say. Right now we’ve won more games under Robbie than we did with Levein and Stendel combined last season. 

Turgid stuff Hearts, really cant see where the goals are coming from. Free site is OK but dull,dull football. Got to give Wighton a chance.

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

🤣 New underpants needed? We're going to win. 

4 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

11Roberts

13Stewart

14Naismith

15Wighton

19Irving

25Brandon

31Henderson

36McGill

I'd put Wighton and Naismith on second half. 

Need to go with 2 or 3 strikers. The midfield is miles away from Boyce and are making runs too late. 

5 minutes ago, poultry said:

White seems to be the best we've got on the park today.

What a turn of pace he showed with that break from defence.

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Sadly Neilson seems to have a certain style of football that his teams just don’t deviate from or know how to. 

Neilson was quoted as saying "Too much passing the ball sideways". What do we witness again - the same pobderous rubbish thats hurts no one. He is the Manager, if he cannot Motivate or Direct his players he should not be here.