*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

5 minutes ago, SkabalaJam said:

Walker and Lee to switch position? 

Could pal. 

Could also be 4-3-3 with Lee and Halliday as attacking mids and Haring holding. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

45 minutes ago, kila said:

4-3-3?

White        Boyce       Walker

Halliday       Haring        Lee

Kingsley        Berra        Halkett       Smith

Gordon

Would imagine it will be 4-2-3-1 with Lee on the right side of the 3.

3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

If people want to watch it, let them watch it. 

I dont get get this whole trying to make Hearts fans feel guilty for watching Hearts games. 

I am not bothering to watch this one myself, but no problem with fans that want to. 

That's your privilege as it is for those who see it differently.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, colinmaroon said:

Minus the season ticket holders.  Only PPV so the squirmy excuse to giving them anything is much weaker than is being made out.

It's the principle and, of course there are obviously some unprincipled on here.  Put the money into FoH.

St have never been valid for cup games..... 

Tbh, a cup game home or away would see the gate money split. 

A cup game on ppv would see the money split.

Same difference home or away for cup games, in fact if at home Alloa would get a lot more £... 

Or am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

St have never been valid for cup games..... 

Tbh, a cup game home or away would see the gate money split. 

A cup game on ppv would see the money split.

Same difference home or away for cup games, in fact if at home Alloa would get a lot more £... 

Or am I missing something?

Yes!

Plus Alloa playing funny b*****s with Hearts TV commentary, which is going to have to be by mobile phone and, this game is at Alloa not Tynecastle so, I'm sorry but anyone who gives them a penny TODAY is beyond the pale.

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Minus the season ticket holders.  Only PPV so the squirmy excuse to giving them anything is much weaker than is being made out.

It's the principle and, of course there are obviously some unprincipled on here.  Put the money into FoH.

I have a S/T and don't think it's on it. Cup games are extra I believe, If the game had been at Tynecastle I would have attended or payed per view. Hearts will get 50% of this games net receipts.

9 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Why would it be minus the ST’s? 

ST’s don’t get you into cup games as far as I am aware?

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Yes!

Plus Alloa playing funny b*****s with Hearts TV commentary, which is going to have to be by mobile phone and, this game is at Alloa not Tynecastle so, I'm sorry but anyone who gives them a penny TODAY is beyond the pale.

So are you never going to a cup game every again, home, away or at Hampden because the other club gets half the money? 

14 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

yep

This Aberdeen chairman needs to be careful. He's full on SG/ Jason Leitch bashing right now. Tom English is in the process of putting him right. It's a distraction but worth listening to. The ^^^^ Doncaster needs to be careful too.

Mods. Maybe needs a different thread because it's getting very tasty.

Edited by upgotheheads

12 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

If people want to watch it, let them watch it. 

I dont get get this whole trying to make Hearts fans feel guilty for watching Hearts games. 

I am not bothering to watch this one myself, but no problem with fans that want to. 

Each to their own. I've bought the stream because I just want to watch the football. If anyone's interested the stream looks decent.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

So are you never going to a cup game every again, home, away or at Hampden because the other club gets half the money? 

For goodness sake!  Classic deflection. What a dickhead response - as I said, beyond the pale.

complete control
12 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I'm not sure what Wighton has done to deserve being dropped. He's been far more effective than our other front men.

did u not see his performance against dunfermline ?

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

This Aberdeen chairman needs to be careful. He's full on SG/ Jason Leitch bashing right now. Tom English is in the process of putting him right. It's a distraction but worth listening to. The ^^^^ Doncaster needs to be careful too.

👍

13 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I remember it well. Late on in the game it was a fairly harmless free kick and everyone left it and it bounced into the net.

We won the other visit 4-1 that season though. Tea time kick off.

Horatio Caine
2 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

This Aberdeen chairman needs to be careful. He's full on SG/ Jason Letch bashing right now. Tom English is in the process of putting right. It's a distraction but worth listening to. The ^^^^ Doncaster needs to be careful too.

I just started a thread on this topic

Just now, TorinoJambo said:

We won the other visit 4-1 that season though. Tea time kick off.

Great goal from the wee Spaniard!

Picture quality (clarity, definition, focus) looks great. Certainly a lot better than HeartsPass on Tuesday evening!

Sound seems okay as well although I’ll reserve judgement until match commentary starts

HHHH

Just now, 1953 said:

Each to their own. I've bought the stream because I just want to watch the football. If anyone's interested the stream looks decent.

Thats up to you , I want to watch iit but its the principal of what these ***** did in the summer. Alloa are one of the worst offenders along with Raith , Dundee and Brachin City. Alloa’s chairman has made so many comments about it and therefore I think its perfectly acceptable for us to choose not to give any money to Alloa through streams. Hopefully the take up is so low Alloa make a loss. Each of these teams will have had far more uptake if they had at least expressed regret or sympathy but said they had to focus on securing their futures , then looked to help with reconstruction. You can’t come out months later and say oh maybe we should restructure leagues next year to help them now and that it maybe wasnt fair on us. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Halkett OUT INJURY ... in the warm up!!

No great shakes.  Defence is not going to be the problem, scoring goals on the other hand...

Hope these muppets getting the stream sorted ASAP keep getting that circle thing in the middle of the screen. Intermittent at best 😡

Just now, Boy Daniel said:

Hope these muppets getting the stream sorted ASAP keep getting that circle thing in the middle of the screen. Intermittent at best 😡

perfect here on iptv

The Hogfather
12 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Yes!

What a thoroughly unchristian attitude.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, colinmaroon said:

For goodness sake!  Classic deflection. What a dickhead response - as I said, beyond the pale.

I'm not buying it, I'm just struggling to understand your logic. 

I won't give a penny for a league game as all the money goes to the away club. 

I will in the future go to cup games and maybe do ppv this season

So are you boycotting all cup games because the gates are split, home or away? 

10 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Andrew McKinlay before taking his seat for the game made it clear its not happening. He has people in the Scottish Government he speaks to. Spoke this morning. Government sympathetic but "its not time".