Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff

• Stone1992

• Jeff

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Up there definitely. Unacceptable appalling performance. 

Absolute nonsense 

Edited by Stone1992

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Aye it is. Getting pumped by Dunfermline is definitely "up there". 

if you think getting beat 2-1 by Dunfermline is up there with getting beat 5-0 by Livi you have bigger problems than hearts performances to worry about 

Just now, Stone1992 said:

if you think getting beat 2-1 by Dunfermline is up there with getting beat 5-0 by Livi you have bigger problems than hearts performances to worry about 

They should have scored 6.

2 minutes ago, Stone1992 said:

Livi finished top 6, we've apparently got an SPL level squad getting cuffed of shan Championship teams. Definitely up there with the worst results in my lifetime. An unacceptable, inept and embarrassing performance. 

Edited by Cruyff

Just now, been here before said:

Shite result and performance but imagine starting this thread 20 mins before the game ends.

Some folk just cannae wait.

With 20mins to go and with us having Walker, Roberts and Halliday on the pitch we were never coming back into it

Just now, Cruyff said:

Livi finished top 6, we've apparently got an SPL getting cuffed of shan Championship teams. Definitely up there with the worst results in my lifetime. An unacceptable, inept and embarrassing performance. 

Get help or go to bed. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Looking like a Center half crisis is brewing... Popescu looks Sunday league. Then it’s Berra coming in with a wooden leg.  when’s Souttar due back for his 3 games before another injury? 

Get help or go to bed. 

:lol: if you don't think that was bad then I don't know what you'd class as bad. That was horrendous. 

1 minute ago, Gone said:

They should have scored 6.

Not that am making excuses but a lot of there chances came once we started to go for it. 

A bad result and terrible performance but no where near the levels of the livi game 

been here before
1 minute ago, Gone said:

With 20mins to go and with us having Walker, Roberts and Halliday on the pitch we were never coming back into it

Admit it you were itching  couldnt wait. Had it ready to go for a couple of weeks.

Chuffed as **** now though.

Just now, Cruyff said:

:lol: if you don't think that was bad then I don't know what you'd class as bad. That was horrendous. 

It was a bad result and performance but to say it’s up there with the Livi one and worst in your lifetime I think is rubbish 

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Admit it you were itching  couldnt wait. Had it ready to go for a couple of weeks.

Chuffed as **** now though.

Ah yeah I'm absolutely delighted my team who I pile money into are dugshite

It was a bad result and performance but to say it’s up there with the Livi one and worst in your lifetime I think is rubbish 

Your standards are in the bin son. 

1 minute ago, Stone1992 said:

Not that am making excuses but a lot of there chances came once we started to go for it. 

A bad result and terrible performance but no where near the levels of the livi game 

Comparing it to the livi result isn’t really fair imo. It was an awful performance though and your first sentence sort of sums us up. Effectively lose the game, get a bit of space in midfield as our opponents play deeper, look good for ten minutes and give the fans hope with a few near misses. An all too familiar and hollow tune. 

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

No way OP is a Hearts supporter. No ****ing way. 

Based on me finding that performance unacceptable and embarrassing? 

Maybe I'm just a passionate fan who is becoming incredibly sick of absolute wasters giving 0 fecks week in week out

been here before
3 minutes ago, Gone said:

Ah yeah I'm absolutely delighted my team who I pile money into are dugshite

Go on tell us.

How long have you been waiting with this thread pretty much typed up?

I very rarely post. But that was the breaking point for me. Prior to the season kicking off I saw several comments about how we would walk this league, something I personally doubted. Was not excited by the appointment of Robbie and still felt that a few of the team needed emptied. I’m sorry but even in the Dundee game I felt too many folk waltzed through our defence and have done so in every game since. The Adam goal highlights it, not one challenge. 
This team is not good enough.

Edited by Mabawsa

Brighton Jambo
13 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Aye it is. Getting pumped by Dunfermline is definitely "up there". 

We didn’t get pumped.  We lost by a single goal missed some big chances and hit the woodwork twice.  That’s not pumped.  

Just now, been here before said:

Go on tell us.

How long have you been waiting with this thread pretty much typed up?

I've got one drafted up for every team we play this season because it won't be the last time this season.

In seriousness though I typed it up just as Dunfermline missed their 5th sitter in the space of 15mins

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Comparing it to the livi result isn’t really fair imo. It was an awful performance though and your first sentence sort of sums us up. Effectively lose the game, get a bit of space in midfield as our opponents play deeper, look good for ten minutes and give the fans hope with a few near misses. An all too familiar and hollow tune. 

Yeah would agree 100%. Looks like we didn’t wake up until game is all but done. 

Formation and set up looked wrong tonight as well. No real width or pace anywhere 

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

We didn’t get pumped.  We lost by a single goal missed some big chances and hit the woodwork twice.  That’s not pumped.  

They were all over us. We were appalling. 

3 minutes ago, Mabawsa said:

I very rarely post. But that was the breaking point for me. Prior to the season kicking off I saw several comments about how we would walk this league, something I personally doubted. Was not excited by the appointment of Robbie and still felt that a few of the team needed emptied. I’m sorry but even in the Dundee game I felt too many folk waltzed through our defence and have done so in every game since. The Adam goal highlights it, not one challenge. 
This team is not good enough.

Heartfelt post. I notice the last time you got upset enough to post was about Oshinawa. No offence meant but I hope you never feel the need to post again 😂

(unless it’s a happy post obv.)

Edited by GinRummy

Brighton Jambo
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

They were all over us. We were appalling. 

I agree, but we didn’t get pumped we lost by a single goal. 

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

I agree, but we didn’t get pumped we lost by a single goal. 

Personally, I don't judge games based solely on their scoreline. They were all over us. It could have been 4 or 5. One of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Hearts team. 

Malinga the Swinga
8 minutes ago, Gone said:

Based on me finding that performance unacceptable and embarrassing? 

Maybe I'm just a passionate fan who is Bechteloming incredibly sick of absolute wasters giving 0 fecks week in week out

Passionate fan who couldn't even wait till the end of the game before posting garbage. 

Comparing a 5-0 to a 2-1, when we had numerous chances to score more. 

If your a Hearts supporter, try supportIng team till end of game at least. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Personally, I don't judge games based solely on their scoreline. They were all over us. It could have been 4 or 5. One of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Hearts team. 

😂 is this your first season watching us then?

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Passionate fan who couldn't even wait till the end of the game before posting garbage. 

Comparing a 5-0 to a 2-1, when we had numerous chances to score more. 

If your a Hearts supporter, try supportIng team till end of game at least. 

We were that bad.

Just remember Livi had PL players. Dunfermline have journeymen and had as many sitters to thump us as Livi did.

I'm that sick of it now

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Heartfelt post. I notice the last time you got upset enough to post was about Oshinawa. No offence meant but I hope you never feel the need to post again 😂

(unless it’s a happy post obv.)

Sorry, am I too negative?  But that was shit and the folk not seeing how bad that team is playing need a reality check. I really do hope they turn it around and make me eat my words, but have my doubts.

1 minute ago, Mabawsa said:

Sorry, am I too negative?  But that was shit and the folk not seeing how bad that team is playing need a reality check. I really do hope they turn it around and make me eat my words, but have my doubts.

No, you’re not too negative at all. Was just looking back at your post history and saw the last one was about Oshinawa. Everything you have said is bang on 👍

2 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

😂 is this your first season watching us then?

:lol: tbf, we were playing opposition that were at least tough last season, SPL level sides. We should be hammering shite like Dunfermline. We've struggled against crap like Cowdenbeath and Arbroath so far. Same shite, different season. 

SomethingAboutObua

Ridiculous suggestion we were as bad as the Livi match. If my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle comes to mind by saying if Dunfermline had Livi's strikers it would have been 5. If Dunfermline had the Liverpool starting XI they'd probably have beat us too. 

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Gone said:

We were that bad.

Just remember Livi had PL players. Dunfermline have journeymen and had as many sitters to thump us as Livi did.

I'm that sick of it now

We really weren't. We chucked it against Livi but kept going tonight. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

:lol: tbf, we were playing opposition that were at least tough last season, SPL level sides. We should be hammering shite like Dunfermline. We've struggled against crap like Cowdenbeath and Arbroath so far. Same shite, different season. 

The thing is Dunfermline will struggle against the same shite in another week. We’ll get promoted.