• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Greedy Jambo

• Thomaso

been here before

Naismith, Walker, Halliday. A triumvirate of players tjat if they didnt play in maroon you'd hate. 3 ***** but 3 ***** more than capable of imposing themselves and dominating their areas. Instead we're getting **** all from any of them.

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

I bet Neilson uses hitting the bar twice as an excuse, like we've dominated the game. 

His reasoning behind signing Popescu is what I’d like to hear. 

Just now, gavvy said:

Deary me, missing golden opportunities and conceding soft goals. We should still have enough quality to make changes and get at least a draw 

Reminds me of last season

NaturalOrder74

Could be a different game if the crossbar goals went in but been a shocker today should be setting the pace this early in the season 

5 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Hearts should be beating the likes of Dunfermline. 

Why should we. It’s that kind of attitude from the players why we have been pish tonigh!!! 

Jambo in Yorkshire

At the end of the season. it was Stendel’s  fault we couldn’t defend, maybe we just have poor defenders.

Craig Gordon is a great shot stopper but useless at crosses.

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

Typical Hearts and particularly Neilson. Having a right go when the game has gone. Talk about a kick in the nuts. 

He’s certainly had plenty plaudits so far and deservedly so but needs to take the flak tonight!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Think its just dawned on our players you are not going to be able to ponce about all season and win every game 

been here before
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Are we even a team? 

Naismith runs his half working legs off and nobody even backs him up, he then ends up dealing with 3 pars players and it comes to nothing. 😡

Surely theres a shite 'Songs with days of the week in them' thread you could start then spam.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Naismith, Walker, Halliday. A triumvirate of players tjat if they didnt play in maroon you'd hate. 3 ***** but 3 ***** more than capable of imposing themselves and dominating their areas. Instead we're getting **** all from any of them.

all three are massively overrated imo.

Just now, Billy Hoyle said:

Why should we. It’s that kind of attitude from the players why we have been pish tonigh!!! 

The guy who made the comment isn’t a player. We should be beating the like of Dunfermline. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Rc55 said:

Ponderous right from ko.  But 80+% of the whole season  has been similar.

That’s the problem it’s been deemed on to just get by as long as we’re winning, need to be much better. 

34 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s like we are lacking some pace,  some vision. Someone who can play a better standard of pass than Dunfermline. It’s an even battle In midfield yet we have better players. Need to do something to give us an edge. 

Yeah that was fair at the time 🤣 worse now 🤨

been here before
1 minute ago, JohnB said:

An appropriate word.

Stultifying

Collins Dictionary says: "If something stultifies you, it makes you feel empty or dull in your mind, because it is so boring". 

Ennui is also more than apt.

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Boyce misses a sitter from 7 yards. 

Sick of Boyce missing sitters. 
Usual goalscorer comes to Hearts and then doesn’t score any more. 

Hopefully a wake up call tonight. Some shit performances but still picking up wins has brought some complacency I think. I won't lost my shit after one result but it needs rectified ASAP.

Did we learn nothing from Arbroath? Another classic Robbie performance. How on earth does Haring not get a game ahead of carthorse Halliday?

Just now, been here before said:

Surely theres a shite 'Songs with days of the week in them' thread you could start then spam.

Worth a punt mate, get it started, it's not like we're going to get any joy from this fecking game. 

TBH I think Dunfirmline will score next. Just more structured. My view is that Robbie has lost the tactical battle. Trouble is, Stevie Crawford has just stuck to basics well and Robbie’s totally Hibst it.