Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• martoon

• leginten

• Rods

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Weebroon98 said:

As the days are going on since the semi final it is becoming more apparent that this result is the one that has broke them. 

Yep because they were overall favourites to win with a quarter of a season under their belt. We had set back after set back and only played a handful of competitive games, yet they still...

HIBSEDIT :rofl:

But we are the "cheats". I used to enjoy the rivalry because it wasn't set deep in bigotry unlike the unwashed. However over the years and the fact that they are happy to sacrifice six figure sums to expel us, just makes me hate them as much as the old squirm.

Hibs can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Yep because they were overall favourites to win with a quarter of a season under their belt. We had set back after set back and only played a handful of competitive games, yet they still...

HIBSEDIT :rofl:

But we are the "cheats". I used to enjoy the rivalry because it wasn't set deep in bigotry unlike the unwashed. However over the years and the fact that they are happy to sacrifice six figure sums to expel us, just makes me hate them as much as the old squirm.

Hibs can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

I hardly know any and have a few family that go to ER, it’s all good banter but when you scratch the surface you really see the hatred they have for us, considering what we’ve done to them over the years it’s understandable. I think they view us how we view the uglies. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Apologies, didn’t realise you were in charge of this site, I thought we were free to comment. 
I sincerely hope you are going to pick up on everyone else for doing this on every thread where it happens on an minute by minute basis. 

Genuinely think you've misunderstood me there buddy. Wasn't picking anyone up. Simply was trying (obviously badly) to say that they (eg Hibs fans) had already picked up on your point. Never mind. 

Peace! 

Edited by hmfc1984

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Oddly enough Hibs pay their players to beat us too. It's called being a professional footballer and being paid to play the game. The OP of that thread definitely a sandwich short of a picnic.

More than that, John. The poor Hibs basket is empty. 

queensferryjambo

I have said it before and I will say it again.

It never cost Hearts anything to start training early and beat Hibs in the cup.

We got all the money back in prize money for getting to the final / potentially winning the cup.

So the absolutely tragic losers of Hibernian actually paid for it for us.

We should change our sponsor to 'Thank You Hibs' ;) 

queensferryjambo
42 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

As the days are going on since the semi final it is becoming more apparent that this result is the one that has broke them. 

It most certainly has :) 

26 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Hibs have the worst derby record in Europe and the worst ever record of a Scottish club in Europe. They should be happy.

Aye but they were the first to have floodlights 🤣😂🤣🤣. Losers the lot of them

2 hours ago, alanbauld said:

Amazing how many sensible comments on the Hibs forum, not really the scum our scum would have you believe.

I didn't read all of the comments but that's what I got out of it as well!

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Hubz don't do sensible, I thought you knew that Pans :laugh: 

True. Was it you then ya wee scamp 😜

They spent beyond their means to get Maggenis and Nesbit

We spent beyond our means to get get Fysass and Skacel.

It is really all about levels. 

The Old Tolbooth
41 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Aye but they were the first to have floodlights 🤣😂🤣🤣. Losers the lot of them

That was Stenhousemuir ;) 

Gordon Ramsay
2 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

This one's hit them really hard. 

They thought they were untouchable on Saturday and all they had to do was simply turn up and roll over us. 

As expected, they failed and Hibsed it again. Wouldn't be surprised if free fall started in the next couple of weeks for them and they end up scrapping down the bottom with Midden and Accies. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

maroonlegions
14 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

This one's hit them really hard. 

They thought they were untouchable on Saturday and all they had to do was simply turn up and roll over us. 

As expected, they failed and Hibsed it again. Wouldn't be surprised if free fall started in the next couple of weeks for them and they end up scrapping down the bottom with Midden and Accies. 

Glorious, let it be so.

Just when they have  convinced  all  that they were over the greatest ever humiliation by Hearts (5-1), BANG , we open that wound by BEATING them AGAIN in a semi at Hampden.  

Totally marvelous. Splendid infact.

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Hibs have the worst derby record in Europe and the worst ever record of a Scottish club in Europe. They should be happy.

Their record isn't great but would be surprised if its the worst.

Gilberts Fridge
49 minutes ago, Rods said:

They spent beyond their means to get Maggenis and Nesbit

We spent beyond our means to get get Fysass and Skacel.

It is really all about levels. 

🤣 They even hibs it spending beyond their means.

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

i actually read a post on there claiming we made too many subs 😂😂

Think Ross thought the same judging by the discussions with Robbie and the Officials in ET

They have just received another dry length from us but this time with 240 grit sandpaper on it.

In the most unfair circumstances we were forced to face them in a game that was so heavily weighted in their favour, yet once again find themselves rocking back & forth biting their fingers in utter disbelief at hibsing another derby on the biggest stage possible.
May their pain last an eternity.

24 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

Think Ross thought the same judging by the discussions with Robbie and the Officials in ET

Yeh what was that about?

I seen someone claim we had made to many subs and that a Celtic supporter confirmed this via text.

Celtic and Hibs fans and conspiracies make me laugh. I have no doubt they will claim the 4th official is actually a dark lord of the sith and blame that for their defeat. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, hmfc1984 said:

Genuinely think you've misunderstood me there buddy. Wasn't picking anyone up. Simply was trying (obviously badly) to say that they (eg Hibs fans) had already picked up on your point. Never mind. 

Peace! 

Sorry, woke up in a bad mood. FTH

35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This is the benchmark 

20201031_233707.jpg

Big team                 We team 

Natural Order

Edited by One five

SomethingAboutObua

TBF, the majority of comments are a mix of "so what/fair play/that's what we should have done/our fault for laughing at them and not preparing"etc. Then it descends into how FoH will dry up and we'll be bust, we have no money, we rent and don't own Oriam so that makes us shiter, the stadium isn't finished(??) and all that rubbish. 

Imagine wanting out players to be fit for a cup semi final against your biggest rivals, the absolute cheeks of it 

Well, I say rivals, in the loosest term you understand

5 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

TBF, the majority of comments are a mix of "so what/fair play/that's what we should have done/our fault for laughing at them and not preparing"etc. Then it descends into how FoH will dry up and we'll be bust, we have no money, we rent and don't own Oriam so that makes us shiter, the stadium isn't finished(??) and all that rubbish. 

Agreed - The incomplete [hospitality mainly] main stand is grander, and far, far superior to their entire stadium.  Oriam is the envy of most clubs in the east of Scotland, believe me.   FoH will never dry up - I believe most contributors are like me, and it is for life, and we know it is going to be a fan owned club.  I believe dodgy Ron now scoops up the HSL cash whenever he fancies an Uber.

If they weren’t so bitter I wouldn’t enjoy beating them so much. The hibs fan I work beside dismissed the latest defeat by saying ‘why would I care about last seasons Scottish cup’. 

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Imagine wanting out players to be fit for a cup semi final against your biggest rivals, the absolute cheeks of it 

Well, I say rivals, in the loosest term you understand

should have levelled the playing field by making sure we only had an 18 game season 😆

• redm changed the title to “Hearts pay to beat us”

That thread on Hibs.net is actually highlighting the advantages were given for this tie. Clearly to thick to realise the reality of the situation and desperate for any comfort blanket.

I would say its pretty sad but its not its hilarious.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Are we not in a way part-owners of Riccarton as we paid almost half of the construction costs? Not sure how it's structured but it's not as simple as we just rent it from them. 

1 hour ago, Rods said:

Yeh what was that about?

I seen someone claim we had made to many subs and that a Celtic supporter confirmed this via text.

Celtic and Hibs fans and conspiracies make me laugh. I have no doubt they will claim the 4th official is actually a dark lord of the sith and blame that for their defeat. 

Robbie's smirk/smile after their discussions said it all 

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Are we not in a way part-owners of Riccarton as we paid almost half of the construction costs? Not sure how it's structured but it's not as simple as we just rent it from them. 

Some of the SMG money (£4m?) was meant to be ringfenced but Robinson spunked it on transfer fees and wages. As a result we could only go into the partnership as tenants. I am sure others will have more detail. 

5 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

I have said it before and I will say it again.

It never cost Hearts anything to start training early and beat Hibs in the cup.

We got all the money back in prize money for getting to the final / potentially winning the cup.

So the absolutely tragic losers of Hibernian actually paid for it for us.

We should change our sponsor to 'Thank You Hibs' ;) 

That would be shithousery to end all shithousery 😂

9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Some sensible replies on that thread from them. I’m shocked (or was it our lads pretending to be them)?

Agreed, I seldom go on .net but was surprised at the rational and level headed responses from many of the Hibs fans.  Maybe some wind up merchants but employing that logic, this place is hoaching too!

2 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

The usual obsessive nonsense, they need to look closer to home:

HSL for example can't dry up because it's never got started, it's an embarrassment, despite the pleas for them to pony up and the obvious benefits FoH contributions bring us.

They now own absolutely nothing Ron the Con owns the lot including the barn they call a training facility. 

They've been telling us for years FoH money will dry up, yet it's only gaining more momentum, they can't handle it, another one of their comfort blankets slowly disappearing.

Whats hurt them most after this latest humiliation is they have no excuses. Usually they can find to something in their big list of Hibernian myths but not this time.

21 minutes ago, EH11 said:

Agreed, I seldom go on .net but was surprised at the rational and level headed responses from many of the Hibs fans.  Maybe some wind up merchants but employing that logic, this place is hoaching too!

Think when an OP is so completely, off the scale , stupid some reason prevails . Even over there

4 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Their record isn't great but would be surprised if its the worst.

Their derby record is Certainly one of the worst in Europe but it does wind up the Hubz. That’s the key thing.