“Hearts pay to beat us”

j1964m

6 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Beaucharest i'm sure is the only derby with a more one sided win-rate.

Bucharest has Steaua, Dinamo and Rapid so there are at least three big derbies. Steaua vs Rapid is the one sided one as Steua lead 58 to 30. Although that's complicated further by the fact that there are two clubs claiming to be the real Steua after the first Steua died off

If were counting matches between teams from the same geographic location as derbies then "derbies" like Rangers vs Patrick or Chelsea vs QPR will have a higher win ratio.

But arguably if there's a pairing out there that's significantly more one sided than the Edinburgh derby then it's probably not really a derby.

Edited by topcat

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• martoon

• leginten

• Rods

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe ‘Broondog’ should be asking how his own club paid for Kevin Nisbet or Kyle Magennis.

Do they forget that we’ve banked probably close to 1.5m in transfer fees and sold more ST’s than them plus we have FoH and JA also helping provide finance.

Wonder where I heard this story before, foreign owner comes in, promises fans the world, takes control of all the assets, spunks money then sails off into the sunset. Tick tock you Hobo feckwits 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, merseyjambo said:

Maybe ‘Broondog’ should be asking how his own club paid for Kevin Nisbet or Kyle Magennis.

Do they forget that we’ve banked probably close to 1.5m in transfer fees and sold more ST’s than them plus we have FoH and JA also helping provide finance.

Wonder where I heard this story before, foreign owner comes in, promises fans the world, takes control of all the assets, spunks money then sails off into the sunset. Tick tock you Hobo feckwits 

More than that I think. We got fees for Hickey, Washington, Clare and Uche.

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn’t know that, certainly wasn’t in Jeffries book. Robinson stopped him paying £1m for McCulloch did he not? 
Jeffries always wanted more players, the 98-99 squad was enormous for example and I have ideas why but my posts get removed when I spell them out. 
He did break even though, unlike Levein. 
Robinson was clueless though no doubt about that. 

We bid £950k for McCulloch and it was rejected . A few weeks later we , apparently , couldn't afford £30k as a signing on fee for another player .

JJ was still dealing with players contracts . Which was a big mistake .

Though that was , obviously , Robinson's fault

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

We bid £950k for McCulloch and it was rejected . A few weeks later we , apparently , couldn't afford £30k as a signing on fee for another player .

JJ was still dealing with players contracts . Which was a big mistake .

Though that was , obviously , Robinson's fault

Yes in that he trusted him to do so,as Budge did with Levein,  I was off the mark there. Knew I hated him. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

We won’t get all that transfer fee in one go but we’ve certainly not overspent as much as they’d like to think so 😆

On 04/11/2020 at 10:18, Locky said:

Over spending. :lol: 

CHEEETZ!

One asks ‘Who the f* k is James Anderson’. 

No one told him he is the guy who gave every club in the country money from his own personal wealth, to help them through the pandemic, including Hibs. 

36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hope this works. 

Love it. The narrator has my kind of hatred for Hibs and their irretrievably scummy fans. The right kind. 

Girfuy ya mutants.

:4_1_72:

Hibernian

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Love it. The narrator has my kind of hatred for Hibs and their irretrievably scummy fans. The right kind. 

Girfuy ya mutants.

Hibernian

It’s brilliant 😆😂

7 minutes ago, martoon said:

Girfuy ya mutants.

Hibernian

24 hours from now they’ll be in the middle of another scudding at Pittodrie. More meltdown.

:sergioyay:

7 minutes ago, leginten said:

24 hours from now they’ll be in the middle of another scudding at Pittodrie. More meltdown.

:sergioyay:

Aye. I might split a tenner on 3-0 and 4-0.

It will probably be 5. 😂

Edited by martoon

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

They'll not be happy till we have to field our youth team every week...

That didn't work out too well for them in 2013/14. 

1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

They'll not be happy till we have to field our youth team every week...

Back in 2013 they were fantasising about a 10 year transfer embargo and annual point deductions. 

There's no point in engaging with them and their "cheatun" narrative. It's all they have as a defence; no matter how incorrect and ridiculous it is. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hope this works. 

I've no' posted for a while , but this made me think F^^king magic ! Thank you !

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, cubanjambo said:

I've no' posted for a while , but this made me think F^^king magic ! Thank you !

No problem 

30 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

just wonderful. Absolutely wonderful 

I knew I had to share this somehow 😂

J.T.F.Robertson

I have no idea why we give their delusory, wishful thinking, oxygen. It's their crutch, what gets them by and it's pure shite!

14 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hope this works. 

Mate, thats a thing of beauty. Hope you dont mind, I've shared it all round the world. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Mate, thats a thing of beauty. Hope you dont mind, I've shared it all round the world. 

Not at all, that’s why I shared it on here 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Magnificent 👍👍😂

1 hour ago, One five said:

Absolutely brilliant 

25 minutes ago, denz190512 said:

🤣🤣 Brilliant 

Isn’t it just, really need to find out who did it so we can congratulate them. 

19 hours ago, leginten said:

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?349060-Hearts-pay-to-beat-us!!&p=6347689#post6347689

broondog’s post.

:rofl:

He’s being helped into his straitjacket as we speak.

I just read that, comical and as Hibernian-esque as you'd expect. People that have read posts of mine over the years will know what i mean when i talk about the famous Hibby chip-on-the-shoulder, and this fella is a perfect example. 

He's obviously not the brightest spark if he actually believes what he's written. It would appear that you're not allowed to bring players in to improve your squad. If you do, you are cheating. The ones they look up to, Smeltic and even Rangers (proper Rangers) in the past have been spending for decades in the quest for greatness. Are they cheats as well or is it just Hearts? What a wally! FoH are a major contributing factor with something like £1.4/5m coming in to the club per year. I believe the Hibs version pulled in "120-40k a year, and therein lies the difference. That money we've contributed doesn't include season tickets, sponsorship and everything else that goes with football nowadays.

Haven't Hibs done away with their youth policy and spending the money laid aside for that to bring in new players? That to me is more cheating than anything Hearts do. Ron the con will soon get extremely bored, expect his investment back and when it happens, Hibs are in deep shit. They know it. And what about all the staff that worked at Fester Road who've been dismissed? Why? To make sure money goes into the playing squad instead? Who's cheating who here? 

This "broondog" rocket that posted has no idea what he's waffling on about. His head is so far in the sand it's quite scary!

They're having a bad week, there team got beat by a team in maroon in a semi final and there big team got pumped by a team in maroon in Europe 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

been here before
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Has EnRon even put anything into that shit pitt?

He rocked up in July last year so probably on a par as your contribution to Hearts in that time.

How much do you think that totals?

22 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

I’m sure we paid nearly £3m towards the build. 

I don't think we paid anything towards the initial build.  My recollection is that CPR negotiated a 25 year lease for the use of the facilities and that date is drawing too near for comfort.

I don't know if there has been any change in the agreement simce then eg to purchase a share of the ownership or to extend the lease period.

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I don't think we paid anything towards the initial build.  My recollection is that CPR negotiated a 25 year lease for the use of the facilities and that date is drawing too near for comfort.

I don't know if there has been any change in the agreement simce then eg to purchase a share of the ownership or to extend the lease period.

IIRC we put money in at the start but weren't able to pay the 50% we'd agreed to so ended up with the 25 year lease you mention.

There have been renegotiation since then of course, in 2014 we nearly moved out while in administration but got a new deal.

HW aren't trying to get rid of us, there's nothing to fear IMO

56 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Has EnRon even put anything into that shit pitt?

👏 Enron

Thats a cracker mate.

I look forward to further melt downs later this evening.

You have to hope the sheep take 4 or 5 from them. 

Apparently they are better off than us because they aren't dependant on HSL contributions, which is just as well for them or they'd be playing in L2.

Also, they clearly don't comprehend that FOH only finished repaying the Bidco loan in April this year, so Hearts have only been benefitting from these additional funds for a total of 6 months.  There are still loads on Fuds.net that think we've been using FOH funds to boost our playing budget for years.

We grew our new stand from a seed.

I watched Ann Budge plant it!!

It was a little maroon monopoly hotel sized seed in the shape of a stand that has been watered, fed and grown on.

2 hours ago, jambonian said:

I just read that, comical and as Hibernian-esque as you'd expect. People that have read posts of mine over the years will know what i mean when i talk about the famous Hibby chip-on-the-shoulder, and this fella is a perfect example. 

He's obviously not the brightest spark if he actually believes what he's written. It would appear that you're not allowed to bring players in to improve your squad. If you do, you are cheating. The ones they look up to, Smeltic and even Rangers (proper Rangers) in the past have been spending for decades in the quest for greatness. Are they cheats as well or is it just Hearts? What a wally! FoH are a major contributing factor with something like £1.4/5m coming in to the club per year. I believe the Hibs version pulled in "120-40k a year, and therein lies the difference. That money we've contributed doesn't include season tickets, sponsorship and everything else that goes with football nowadays.

Haven't Hibs done away with their youth policy and spending the money laid aside for that to bring in new players? That to me is more cheating than anything Hearts do. Ron the con will soon get extremely bored, expect his investment back and when it happens, Hibs are in deep shit. They know it. And what about all the staff that worked at Fester Road who've been dismissed? Why? To make sure money goes into the playing squad instead? Who's cheating who here? 

This "broondog" rocket that posted has no idea what he's waffling on about. His head is so far in the sand it's quite scary!

.....don't forget the deferred wages due to their players in December I think,,,Tick Tock

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

IIRC we put money in at the start but weren't able to pay the 50% we'd agreed to so ended up with the 25 year lease you mention.

There have been renegotiation since then of course, in 2014 we nearly moved out while in administration but got a new deal.

HW aren't trying to get rid of us, there's nothing to fear IMO

Ah right.  That does seem to ring a bell.

In these Hobo clowns could claim that better planning, strategy and execution on the day is in fact cheating.

Simpletons.