• leginten

• Rods

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kingantti1874

Best bit is blaming match officials 😂

Hibs equaliser was offside..

Hibs penalty claim at the end of game was offside 

Hibs were awarded a pen when their boy clearly dived and should have been booked..

but blaming the match officials 

If you read the rest of the thread you'll realise the Hibs fans are generally supportive of what we done. Took our players off furlough to train while they had actual game time. I think they all realise they had the better preparation going into that game. 

At least one of them gets it

"Hearts have been heavily reliant on donations for years, mainly due to severe mismanagement of finances and their desperation to be seen as a big club. Hibs aren't."

:rofl:

That cesspit of a forum is full of threads about how they were cheated by the officials, kicked off the park by a team that committed fewer fouls than they did, were outspent etc.

On the field they’re a fifth-rate imitation of their parent club in Glasgow, but by God they’ve perfected the ethos.

Edited by leginten

During JKB lockdown yesterday I read their match thread from Saturday from page 30 onwards it's probably the best read you'll get this year!

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

And Hibs paid even more to lose.........

I think they have mentioned that themselves. They know they just don't do well in derbies no matter what and the OP has just clutched at straws. 

Fitzroy Pointon

They have nothing.....NOTHING....left to beat us with.  That was the final nail in the coffin for all of those who said they were over 2012.  

They are just making any old shite up now and it's highly amusing.  

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

And Hibs paid even more to lose.........

Exactly, bud. I made that point on another thread. We positively invested £100k to give ourselves the best possible preparation to win, they happily sacrificed £100k+ to get us out of their miserable lives. 

Speaks volumes about the mindset of the two clubs. 

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

Exactly, bud. I made that point on another thread. We positively invested £100k to give ourselves the best possible preparation to win, they happily sacrificed £100k+ to get us out of their miserable lives. 

Speaks volumes about the mindset of the two clubs. 

We’ll get that money back from the final.

So we basically haven’t spent a rusty bolt to beat them. 

Gilberts Fridge
Today 10:53 AM#211
First Team Regular

The relegation derby sticks in my craw the most. They were down, already relegated, a team of academy players plus some journeymen under novice Gary Locke. But the defeat started the downward spiral for Terry Butcher. He never recovered, the rest is history.

In truth, winning a derby means so much more to Hearts than Hibs. Butcher hadn't a clue while Locke was steeped in the tradition.

I hate derbies, every last one of them.

:pleasingao:

Violence never solves anything but for one exceptional case, I'd love to scud 'falconhoof' around the chops with a folded up edition of the Edinburgh Evening News from January 1986.

What a Grade A prick !

2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Penny finally dropped

Screenshot_20201104-111139_Samsung Internet.jpg

The solution is easy for fans of the warrior trumpets. Less money on skag, more into HSL. Won’t be happening any time soon.

How bitter can they get. It's even more embarrassing coming up with pointless claims. 

I seen a wee dig at us on another one of their threads saying they overspent and not spending within their means and THATS why we sitting 3rd in the championship . HAHAHAHA

The reason we are 3rd in the championship is because we were taking care of the manky mob at Hampden again with a game in hand . 

😜

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

How bitter can they get. It's even more embarrassing coming up with pointless claims. 

I seen a wee dig at us on another one of their threads saying they overspent and not spending within their means and THATS why we sitting 3rd in the championship . HAHAHAHA

The reason we are 3rd in the championship is because we were taking care of the manky mob at Hampden again with a game in hand . 

😜

They know all about 3rd place in  the championship right enough 

Never go on there but been having a look since the semi final and it's been tremendous. Some roasters trying desperately hard to come up with excuses, most just accept we own them in derbies.

Gordon Ramsay
8 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Penny finally dropped

Screenshot_20201104-111139_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yep. Finally waking up to the fact that HSL is a complete embarrassment and embodies Hibernian and it's supporters. 

Cheap, crap that has failed them massively. 

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

They know all about 3rd place in  the championship right enough 

I just don't see why they are so fascinated in our finances and the way we are run. They should look closer to home and take more of an interest in Ron there con and his business and fiances. 

Ainsley Harriott
6 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I just don't see why they are so fascinated in our finances and the way we are run. They should look closer to home and take more of an interest in Ron there con and his business and fiances. 

Millar homes east mains not far away 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, j1964m said:

The majority agree that it was well worth it and make some great points, like we saved the tax payer thousands and did exactly what we should’ve done. One guy saying we have access to the best football faculties in the country and don’t have overheads etc. A couple of zoomers but more common sense than I expected. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

The majority agree that it was well worth it and make some great points, like we saved the tax payer thousands and did exactly what we should’ve done. One guy saying we have access to the best football faculties in the country and don’t have overheads etc. A couple of zoomers but more common sense than I expected. 

Not sure anyone has actually read the thread or just going by the OP thread title. I've posted their response above already. Most Hibs fans are just pissed off again that they have failed to rise to the occasion in a Derby even when the odds were stacked in their favour. 

They Hibsed it just like the OP of their thread. 

part_time_jambo
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Best bit is blaming match officials 😂

Hibs equaliser was offside..

Hibs penalty claim at the end of game was offside 

Hibs were awarded a pen when their boy clearly dived and should have been booked..

but blaming the match officials 

Has the compliance officer come out of hiding yet to punish Popescu for making him look like a plonker?

45 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

We’ll get that money back from the final.

So we basically haven’t spent a rusty bolt to beat them. 

😊

Oddly enough Hibs pay their players to beat us too. It's called being a professional footballer and being paid to play the game. The OP of that thread definitely a sandwich short of a picnic.

kingantti1874
27 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Has the compliance officer come out of hiding yet to punish Popescu for making him look like a plonker?

i actually read a post on there claiming we made too many subs 😂😂

Samuel Camazzola

The hurt shown by "Falconhoof" is quite glorious! 😂 

The pain and blame in his/her posts is very warming. I may need to sign up to see more of their content as it's very entertaining! 😄

Mid Calder Jambo

Started a similar thread yesterday, but to sum up, Hibs are still losers, we invested in that game and lets get real here folks, Septic and to a lesser dergree the Huns have been paying for years to win the league and cups.

Ex member of the SaS

They are comparing FOH to HSL contributions. However the big issue they forget is, we are paying into OUR OWN club while they are paying into Ron's pocket. There will never be a comparison due to the fact they will never own their club

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, hmfc1984 said:

Not sure anyone has actually read the thread or just going by the OP thread title. I've posted their response above already. Most Hibs fans are just pissed off again that they have failed to rise to the occasion in a Derby even when the odds were stacked in their favour. 

They Hibsed it just like the OP of their thread. 

Apologies, didn’t realise you were in charge of this site, I thought we were free to comment. 
I sincerely hope you are going to pick up on everyone else for doing this on every thread where it happens on an minute by minute basis. 

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Some sensible replies on that thread from them. I’m shocked (or was it our lads pretending to be them)?

Hubz don't do sensible, I thought you knew that Pans :laugh: 

Some of the stuff on that is brilliant!!

Couple of their members bringing up that we are currently sitting third in the Championship.

AYE THATS BECAUSE WE DIDNT PLAY A LEAGUE MATCH AT THE WEEKEND WHILE OTHERS DID, WE WERE TOO BUSY PUMPING YOU LOT IN THE SEMI FINAL OF THE SCOTTISH CUP!!! :biglaugh:

It's when they start all the "they ripped off Lithuanian/Bosnian pensioners and used it to fund 5-1" chat that gets me. Especially when we were punished with a transfer embargo and a 15 point deduction, had it been either or we would have survived relegation. Given the recent history of Scottish football, it has to retrospectively be judged as extremely harsh, even vindictive. Hibs, Killie, Dundee United and Aberdeen all had debt written off by I think RBS (which is genuinely taxpayers money) with no punishment, Motherwell still owe players money but no punishment, Rangers despite their protestations were not punished but rather generously allowed back into the league, and Dundee eventually got a points deduction for the second or third bankruptcy. So even though we were undeniably in a mess, we seem to be the only club that has actually taken it on the chin and done the proper thing. 

As the days are going on since the semi final it is becoming more apparent that this result is the one that has broke them. 

• redm changed the title to “Hearts pay to beat us”