Pinilla

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Evening folks.

Just off the phone to a mate who works in Opal Lounge (poshy nightclub along George street for those who didn't know!)

Said Pinilla was in there on Wednesday night with about 3 woman (the wee tart he is). He told me that he was buying drinks and giving ?10+ tips and throwing his money about basically.

Later on in the night, he then invited all the bar staff to his leaving party at his flat down in the modern expensive penthouse flats in Leith I think (next friday I believe). Crazy!

By the sounds of things he's an alcoholic and a "man whore"...

Good riddance to him!

Evening folks.

Just off the phone to a mate who works in Opal Lounge (poshy nightclub along George street for those who didn't know!)

Said Pinilla was in there on Wednesday night with about 3 woman (the wee tart he is). He told me that he was buying drinks and giving ?10+ tips and throwing his money about basically.

Later on in the night, he then invited all the bar staff to his leaving party at his flat down in the modern expensive penthouse flats in Leith I think (next friday I believe). Crazy!

Good riddance to him!

God I'm going to miss him.

Drylaw Hearts

A hat-trick for Pinilla whilst at an Edinburgh Club ?

I never thought I'd see the day.

Footballer in drinking in bar shock!! You dont see that very often, good job you were on hand to report it with such eagerness on an internet forum! :rolleyes:

heartsfc_fan
Footballer in drinking in bar shock!! You dont see that very often, good job you were on hand to report it with such eagerness on an internet forum! :rolleyes:

Not every day you invite someone to a party after only meeting them an hour earlier :P

Drylaw Hearts
God forbid he's allowed to enjoy himself when he's just been released.

Do you have a Pinilla thread radar ?

Drylaw Hearts
Not every day you invite someone to a party after only meeting them an hour earlier :P

He isn't that selective with his 'friends'.

They'll be dropped likes stones very soon though.

Surprised I've never come across him in the Shed then.:)

I hoipe he is sending all the hangers on and so called friends to his house in Leith for a booze up as he lives nowhere near Leith.

heartsfc_fan
Surprised I've never come across him in the Shed then.:)

The shed? that not a nightclub in glasgow :rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr
Perhaps CC's not called Andy afterall.:P

Is he still hanging around with drunk Spaniards?

;)

Is he still hanging around with drunk Spaniards?

;)

I think he's back this weekend. No doubt he'll be sharing his duty free with us soon.:mj_zivili:

Ibrahim Tall

Dear god, he was having a drinking and trying to get his hole?!

****ing ****bag.

Dear god, he was having a drinking and trying to get his hole?!

****ing ****bag.

I know - and to think he would have gotten away with it too had it not been for an undercover kickbacker monitoring these outragous acts! :eek:

LiamWallace

that's a top story wish Pinilla had worked out wiht us as this is the sort of man we should all espire to be like!!!!!!

that's a top story wish Pinilla had worked out wiht us as this is the sort of man we should all espire to be like!!!!!!

En anglais si vous plais? :rolleyes:

winston churchill
God I'm going to miss him.

i'd miss him if he sat on my knee.

does anybody know what he looks/looked like:confused:

all i seem to remember about him,was his big arse in the air when he missed a sitter down in lochend:mad:.

rudiskacel06
Evening folks.

Good riddance to him!

pinillas on what 12k a wk/? n throwing tenners away? god how dare he lol,guy is entitled to enjoy life

Dr. Bapswent

True.

At least he is not coming across as a fame desperate, attention seeking, look at me! whore.

jamboinglasgow

I am going to have to find a new picture, pitty thought it was a good idea. Gutted Pinilla never worked out.

rudi must stay
Evening folks.

Good riddance to him!

as you say 'crazy'. Shame cos i thought he was a very good player (on the pitch)

Over paid / rated piece of trash.

To all the fools who wet their pants for him - get a grip.

Best move VR made this summer.

and by this point of the thread i've forgotten what the point and discussion was.

How dull....

was it about someone that played for us?

Maybe this is how he's going to repay us by getting loads of birds u[ the duff so we can have some decent players in a 18 years.

Apart from that... where's this orgy?

Mr Quagmire

Pinilla is a Tit, he cost us some series cash and for what ? threads like this.

He is no longer draining us for cash so good riddance.

Generic Username

I hope he did the honorable thing...

And bell ended all 3 of the girls he was with.

What a gent.

Archived