• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Greedy Jambo

• iantjambo

3 minutes ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

Get the plane ready. His tactics are shite. Never had a clue or a plan b when teams get stuck into us. Hopeless!

Someone will be sleeping without bedsheets the night. 

Edited by Squirt

2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

they are able to attack with pace and make forward passes. All we can do is pass from side to side, then a long ball that goes out for a goal kick. Incredibly poor

Yep. I hate to say it because he is a Hearts player but I honestly cannot stomach Olly Lee. I hate everything about the way he plays. Not even necessarily saying he has been the worst today but over his time at Hearts I have grown to find everything about him annoying. Slow, predictable and so one footed its criminal.

Edited by Wham Bam Austin McCann

Lord Beni of Gorgie

First 20 minutes were fine looked a matter of time,  then suddenly didn't look as if we fancy it any more 

1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

they are able to attack with pace and make forward passes. All we can do is pass from side to side, then a long ball that goes out for a goal kick. Incredibly poor

Exactly. 

We are so laboured with no pace or intensity. 

Bazzas right boot

That Doolan always looks like a Diego MessiRonaldopelebrucelee hybrid when he plays us. 

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Michael Smith and perhaps Boyce are the only couple with first half pass marks.

And Craig Gordon

I'd bring on Haring for Lee and White for Boyce. At least White has some pace even if he is a headless chicken because what other option is there?

White left wing, Frear right wing. Wighton up top on his own with Walker behind.

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Back to tippy tappy slow clueless football.

I wonder who he learned that from?

Its not even good tippy tappy. Our passing is woeful, and our movement non existent.

Fitzroy Pointon

Olly Lee really needs to start imposing himself on games in this league. If not, he is completely useless to us. 

3 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Clean sheet.........struggling to find a positive. 

The fact our long balls won’t be over hit against the wind in the second half is about the only other positive.

Haringshairband
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

we won’t though. As predicted This game was ALWAYS going to be like this. 

I know mate, every game is different. Just a frustrated pant wetter :lol:

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Exactly.   Its just awful.   Long ball, give it back, do nothing with it. Repeat but do it slower. 

😴

We are so poor when we play at a pedestrian pace, no pace without Roberts or Ginnelly makes us look like last years team. 

Francis Albert
Just now, Kidd’s Boots said:

Not the best to watch first half, but losing Ginnelly so early has ruined the shape. Far too narrow and when theres space on the left we're not using it. The more they grow in confidence the more space will open up, if we keep the shape and stretch them wide

Losing one player ruins our shape? Does it also ruin our ability to pass and move off the ball?

SomethingAboutObua

What a snorefest. Hoped this wouldn't happen this time but what the **** is the instruction the players get that ends up with us sending it back into our own half so many times? Obsessed with restarting the whole move from the centre backs rather than retrying from an open midfielder. 

Hibs will hammer us. 

Just now, kila said:

I'd bring on Haring for Lee and White for Boyce. At least White has some pace even if he is a headless chicken because what other option is there?

White left wing, Frear right wing. Wighton up top on his own with Walker behind.

Boyce has been one of our better players 

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

That was truly awful, that was a true Robbie performance right enough, side to side to side to side

Correct.  Watched a couple of Dundee Utd games on Friday nights last season and it was exactly the same as this.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

Exactly how I expected this game to go.

A lot of away games last time were ground out.

Chill 😎

Yip. 

A bit disappointed in us going forward, but without the early goal this game was always going to be like us. 

Folk thinking we'll smash every team are on the glue. 

August Landmesser

Every away game in this shitpot division will be like this, we'll be dragged down to a diddy level, and we'll have to grind results out until we get some momentum going. Smash them at Tynie, just beat them away.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

What would that striker have to work with?

Absolutely nothing wrong with Ginnelly (assuming he's fit for future games). Halkett back into hoofing it up the pitch and passing back. Midfield looks shite. Like watching Leveinball. I hope he gives them some choice words over the break.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

We are so poor when we play at a pedestrian pace, no pace without Roberts or Ginnelly makes us look like last years team. 

Aye and looks like the injuries are starting up again. 😏

2 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

Not the best to watch first half, but losing Ginnelly so early has ruined the shape. Far too narrow and when theres space on the left we're not using it. The more they grow in confidence the more space will open up, if we keep the shape and stretch them wide

We shouldn't be impacted by losing one player against arbroath. Dire game though. 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

he’s really not the answer unfortunately. Hope he turns it round but can’t see anything in his game. Not alone in being shite tonight though. 

He either traps the ball then runs into trouble

or tries a one touch flick that was never on to start with.

1 minute ago, kila said:

White for Boyce 😂 

12 minutes ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

This is ****ing awful. Robbie Neilson's tactics are pish. Well done for yet another shrewd football decision Anne Fudge. Walker is shite.

FTH 

2 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Yep. I hate to say it because he is a Hearts player but I honestly cannot stomach Olly Lee. I hate everything about the way he plays. Not even necessarily saying he has been the worst today but over his time at Hearts I have grown to find everything about him annoying. Slow, predictable and so one footed its criminal.

Sadly I think he just epitomises everything that's been wrong with us for a number of years. Slow, weak, lethargic and lacking passion.

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Back to tippy tappy slow clueless football.

I know Smith is like a patron saint around here but is there any chance that he can ever throw the ball forward, it just goes back and sides ways and hoofed, I thought Levein had left ffs 🙈

Like a Levein side in the first half.

Watching dismal Daly's boring punditry got me wondering if any of the clowns in Levein's bootroom have got another job yet?

1 minute ago, kila said:

Terrible shout.:lol:

2 minutes ago, kila said:

Ooft. Has there ever been a worse front 4 for Hearts. Doesn't even bare thinking about that. Naismith on and play 2 up top.

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I don’t give Boyce pass marks, what, 1 tame shot and gave the ball away a few times ? 

He has held the ball up well with no decent service or support. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip. 

A bit disappointed in us going forward, but without the early goal this game was always going to be like us. 

Folk thinking we'll smash every team are on the glue. 

No doubt we are missing the directness of Ginnelly. 

If we get out of these types of games 1-0 I'll be happy.

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Olly Lee really needs to start imposing himself on games in this league. If not, he is completely useless to us. 

Actually worry that this League, over 27 games is above his capabilitiies and effort levels