Csaba's heart with Hearts not Cranes

slfjambo

got this from new vision ugandas leading website

http://www.newvision.co.ug/

1215185207zulu1.jpg Csaba on his way out of Cranes

By James Bakama

A year after being linked to a move to Cameroon, Uganda Cranes coach Laszlo Czaba is again in the news for intentions of taking up a job with a Scottish side. The Hungarian has been mentioned as one of the favourites for a job w i t h Scottish premier league side Heart of Midlothian, popularly known as Hearts.

Csaba according to a Scottish website Scotsman.com last week had talks with

the club?s owner Vladmir Romanov just like Borussia Dortmand coach Jurgen Rober.

Rober?s chances are however reported to be slim because of high wage demands and conflict over where new players should be sourced from. That leaves Dutchman Anton Joore and Csaba, whom the website sees as a favourite, in the race for the job.

Csaba, whose fouryear contract expires in 2010, is currently deep in a World Cup/Nations Cup campaign. The Cranes

desperately want wins against Niger and Benin to advance to the final qualification

stage.

FUFA president Lawrence Mulindwa was shocked by the news. ?I am not aware. If it is indeed true, then it is

a breach of conract,? said

Mulindwa.

Csaba, who is assured of close to $12,000 (19.3m) monthly in a salary, allowances, bonusses and rent, tops the charts as Uganda?s most highly paid football coach ever.

Other sources in Scotland however revealed that Hearts offer likely to be between ?200,000 (sh646m) and ?300,000 (sh969m) annually might be too hard for Csaba to resist.

Csaba couldn?t be contacted for comment as his phone wasn?t answered. The move comes in the wake of Cranes? 3-1 win over African giants Angola in Kampala and an away draw with the same opposition in Luanda.

Csaba?s earlier application for the Indomitable Lions? job followed another Ugandan victory of African soccer super powers Nigeria in the Ghana 2008 qualifiers.

Csaba however that time distanced himself from the move insisting he wasn?t the one who made the application. The website describes Csaba as a miracle man credited with raising the profile of Ugandan football to the scale of being attractive to sponors and television stations.

Hearts have the option of buying out Csaba?s contract with FUFA.

portobellojambo1
got this from new vision ugandas leading website

http://www.newvision.co.ug/

1215185207zulu1.jpg Csaba on his way out of Cranes

By James Bakama

A year after being linked to a move to Cameroon, Uganda Cranes coach Laszlo Czaba is again in the news for intentions of taking up a job with a Scottish side. The Hungarian has been mentioned as one of the favourites for a job w i t h Scottish premier league side Heart of Midlothian, popularly known as Hearts.

Csaba according to a Scottish website Scotsman.com last week had talks with

the club?s owner Vladmir Romanov just like Borussia Dortmand coach Jurgen Rober.

Rober?s chances are however reported to be slim because of high wage demands and conflict over where new players should be sourced from. That leaves Dutchman Anton Joore and Csaba, whom the website sees as a favourite, in the race for the job.

Csaba, whose fouryear contract expires in 2010, is currently deep in a World Cup/Nations Cup campaign. The Cranes

desperately want wins against Niger and Benin to advance to the final qualification

stage.

FUFA president Lawrence Mulindwa was shocked by the news. ?I am not aware. If it is indeed true, then it is

a breach of conract,? said

Mulindwa.

Csaba, who is assured of close to $12,000 (19.3m) monthly in a salary, allowances, bonusses and rent, tops the charts as Uganda?s most highly paid football coach ever.

Other sources in Scotland however revealed that Hearts offer likely to be between ?200,000 (sh646m) and ?300,000 (sh969m) annually might be too hard for Csaba to resist.

Csaba couldn?t be contacted for comment as his phone wasn?t answered. The move comes in the wake of Cranes? 3-1 win over African giants Angola in Kampala and an away draw with the same opposition in Luanda.

Csaba?s earlier application for the Indomitable Lions? job followed another Ugandan victory of African soccer super powers Nigeria in the Ghana 2008 qualifiers.

Csaba however that time distanced himself from the move insisting he wasn?t the one who made the application. The website describes Csaba as a miracle man credited with raising the profile of Ugandan football to the scale of being attractive to sponors and television stations.

Hearts have the option of buying out Csaba?s contract with FUFA.

This was posted on the Csaba Saga thread about 10:30 last night slfjambo, someone had picked it up via a Ghanian Sports news feed.

Billy the Jambo

Well if that article is true lets get him in quickly .Then he can start the preseason training and look at the squad and see what is needed and who we can get rid off .According to talk107 last night the Ugandan FA are wanting ?100,000 compo for him a small price to pay IMO considering the money the mad one has wasted on Pinnila and Beslija .

ScottishSandstorm

I would be happy with Csaba as manager.

I would be happy with Csaba as manager.

at this stage so would I. I like he has studied coaching, for the first time in a while we will have a coach who is actually properly qualified.

Archived