***Offishull Hearts v ICT thread.***

upgotheheads

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Craig Wighton doing the media. You know what that means.

Naismith too busy training in the first team for tonight.  😂.   Wighton benched 😔 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marvin

• letsalldothebeattie

• neilnunb

• GinRummy

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Craig Wighton doing the media. You know what that means.

DAD'S ARMY 1971 John Laurie 10x8 PORTRAIT | eBay

lookin forward to it no been watching any fitbaw recently and no kept up with highlights in the friendlies either

what are the chances of finding a decent illegal stream for this one? trying to decide if i'm gonna pay the tenner

Actual match day...who would have thought we would have had to wait this long for a proper game of football again! No quite the same as sitting in my usual seat but ill take it! Any win will do and onto the next!

23 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

what are the chances of finding a decent illegal stream for this one? trying to decide if i'm gonna pay the tenner

There is always loads for Premier sports tbh doubt you will have many issues finding one 

jamboinglasgow

209 days since we last played a competitive match. Or 6 months and 25 days. Never has such a bad result had so linger before being cleared by the next fixture.

But today we can begin to turn things around, get rid of a quite frankly shitty two years for Hearts, win reguarly again (I miss that,) leave matches happy, and get some revenge on those who wanted us down and to suffer.

Lets hope we can start strong and keep it going through the season.

Will end up just switching this off if Wighton starts, it's honestly embarrassing that we may have to rely on him up front this season

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Correct. 🤣

But what about the pies & bovril. I'll have to go to the butchers now and i'll end up buying stornaway black pudding, haggis, lorne sausage, sausages, bacon and the rest. The butchers is a sweetie shop to me.

Wighton and Henderson up front. they'll run riot tonight.

Edited by mitch41

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hope Wighton starts. Will be better entertainment on here than the actual game.

:pleasing:

not a laughing matter Barack, not a laughing matter. Not sure what impact this is going to have on my mental health if he starts

48 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Hesgoal & soccersteam100.net are my go to  choices but they rarely feature Scottish games.  Fingers crossed someone on here will put up a link. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I fancy Caley to do us. Don't have much trust any longer. 

Needs to be a bright start but if that doesn't happen pressure and confidence become factors 

49 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

But what about the pies & bovril. I'll have to go to the butchers now and i'll end up buying stornaway black pudding, haggis, lorne sausage, sausages, bacon and the rest. The butchers is a sweetie shop to me.

Watch your cholesterol level as well as your stress level tonight then. 

23 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I fancy Caley to do us. Don't have much trust any longer. 

Needs to be a bright start but if that doesn't happen pressure and confidence become factors 

Jesus

Rick Sanchez

Gordon

Smith or Brandon if he's on NI duty.

Halkett

Popescu

Garuccio

Halliday

Irving

Frear

Walker

Roberts

Naismith

Replace Halliday and Naismith at half time for Haring and Bald Wighton.

3-0.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

I don't expect much from Wighton but he is ok for the lower leagues.

I will lose my shit over Naismith doing a Craig Wighton impression though. He really needs to start showing what we pay him for. 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Match programme just arrived. 😎

45BB6869-21B1-42BF-95CF-BC114F2300D0.jpeg

Got mine as well.  Pie and bovril ready.

27 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Replace Halliday and Naismith at half time for Haring and Bald Wighton.

I'd be astonished if Haring was involved, never mind coming on at half-time.  

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Hesgoal & soccersteam100.net are my go to  choices but they rarely feature Scottish games.  Fingers crossed someone on here will put up a link. 

Hesgoal usually have all premier sports games on it, there's a good chance it will be on tonight.

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Match programme just arrived. 😎

45BB6869-21B1-42BF-95CF-BC114F2300D0.jpeg

Did the dog get there first?  Looks a bit scratched.

If it was on McLeod Street, I'd be asking the seller for one from the bottom as the top ones get a bit "weathered."

To be honest I can't find the motivation to watch or listen to this. Behind closed doors football leaves me absolutely cold and my engagement with the game and the club is as low as it has ever been. Cup football in the current climate is a sick joke. 

54 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Watch your cholesterol level as well as your stress level tonight then. 

just back from Steins the Butchers, 2 x Steak Pies, 2 x Macaroni Pies & 6 slices of Wiltshire bacon. I really behaved myself.

12 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

Did the dog get there first?  Looks a bit scratched.

If it was on McLeod Street, I'd be asking the seller for one from the bottom as the top ones get a bit "weathered."

It’s a sparkle effect. 😎

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

just back from Steins the Butchers, 2 x Steak Pies, 2 x Macaroni Pies & 6 slices of Wiltshire bacon. I really behaved myself.

🤣🤣

Stendelnator

Inverness have half a squad. It’ll be a bunch of half fit journeymen and kids. If we don’t score at least 3 questions will follow. 

10 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Over 1 card Hearts and over 1 card Inverness is 9/2 on Bet365 

Thats printing money 

Is pretty tempting.... but it is Hearts....

The Treasurer

I'll need to decide if  I'm going to get Mrs T to wander in 10 minutes after kick off, complain about the pies, ask me who is number 10 and then feck off after half an hour.

Either that or sit behind me and spend the entire match moaning about everyone and everything, regardless of how we are playing.

That will make it seem like a normal Tynecastle match for me

few familiar faces at ICT, Brad McKay, McHattie, Todorov, Keatings and 2012 scottish cup medal holder Mark Ridgers

17 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Inverness have half a squad. It’ll be a bunch of half fit journeymen and kids. If we don’t score at least 3 questions will follow. 

:berra:

which 3 questions?

18 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I'll need to decide if  I'm going to get Mrs T to wander in 10 minutes after kick off, complain about the pies, ask me who is number 10 and then feck off after half an hour.

Either that or sit behind me and spend the entire match moaning about everyone and everything, regardless of how we are playing.

That will make it seem like a normal Tynecastle match for me

Save yourself some bother, get one of those AI voice style apps that reads websites, and get it to read out loud comments posted on here from the match day thread.  That way you'll get 10x the moaning, from different people's perspectives :thumbsup: 

Say What Again

Can any of the guys with tonight programme confirm if this image I've been sent from it is genuine? 🤣

prog.gif

Just now, Say What Again said:

Can any of the guys with tonight programme confirm if this image I've been sent from it is genuine? 🤣

prog.gif

:jjno:

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

prog.gif

Still can't get rid of him. 

Byyy The Light
38 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Over 1 card Hearts and over 1 card Inverness is 9/2 on Bet365 

Thats printing money 

So 2 bookings a piece?

5 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

prog.gif

Yes, it’s true. 😄

5 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

prog.gif

Daniel works for Hearts. Presume it's a picture from the programme.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic