Jump to content
jager man

Hearts's relationship with other clubs

Recommended Posts

Boris
2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Two main sharks?   Are they Basking Sharks?

 

Viz-Postcard-Oh-No-NOT-the-PATHETIC.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gambo

We will have to deal with these clubs with matches and transfers but no way should we be helping out other clubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo
3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

What is a customer? Someone who pays money for a good or service.

 

If I buy a ticket I expect to see a football match. If I buy a pie I expect to enjoy it and get fat. If I buy a football top I expect it to survive a 30 degree wash...I don't expect to run the company.

 

If I donate money to FOH, it does not mean I own the club. I may expect them to influence the actions of the club in due course, but not yet...I don't expect to run FOH. 

 

Who mentioned FOH? Although if you donate to FOH you're not a customer, you're a member and pretty soon through that membership vehicle you will be a joint owner of the club.

 

Fortunately Hearts while not faultless, have more business acumen than you seem to. They do understand that keeping their customers happy is good for the club. They spend lots of money on communications for exactly that reason. They know happy customers are likely to spend more money, which will then be available help the football side. Your idea that the football side can operate entirely independently of the business side is cute but garbage.

 

Even if you thought in advance that it was a decision that was in the interest of the club, you'd have to have your head buried deep in the sand not to see from the reaction of a significant number of fans that the club misjudged this. That I imagine you and others are inventing arguments like the club could turn down the request without giving some great offense to St Mirren and acting unprofessionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
14 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

 

Who mentioned FOH? Although if you donate to FOH you're not a customer, you're a member and pretty soon through that membership vehicle you will be a joint owner of the club.

 

Fortunately Hearts while not faultless, have more business acumen than you seem to. They do understand that keeping their customers happy is good for the club. They spend lots of money on communications for exactly that reason. They know happy customers are likely to spend more money, which will then be available help the football side. Your idea that the football side can operate entirely independently of the business side is cute but garbage.

 

Even if you thought in advance that it was a decision that was in the interest of the club, you'd have to have your head buried deep in the sand not to see from the reaction of a significant number of fans that the club misjudged this. That I imagine you and others are inventing arguments like the club could turn down the request without giving some great offense to St Mirren and acting unprofessionally.

I mentioned it to illustrate that we donate to FOH. FOH collectively will be "owners" but I will not be the owner, and my opinion will count for nothing, because just as Budge has employed this new guy ex-SFA to run the club now, someone else will be making the decisions. Perhaps there will be a mechanism for me to vote on strategic decisions, perhaps not, personally I don't really care as I donate money, I don't expect anything in return for any donation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King

Good to see we’ve organised friendlies with Partick,Falkirk and East Fife. Three of the good guys, not a coincidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good to see we’ve organised friendlies with Partick,Falkirk and East Fife. Three of the good guys, not a coincidence. 

East Fife is the the one grabs my eye, they are always a tough nut to crack usually hard as nails. 

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
48 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good to see we’ve organised friendlies with Partick,Falkirk and East Fife. Three of the good guys, not a coincidence. 

You’ve been emailing the club, haven’t you?  :sadrobbo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You’ve been emailing the club, haven’t you?  :sadrobbo:

Haven’t done it since the new stand was built and old yin’s like yersel had no handrails in the bottom section for 3 matches, nobody ever replied to them or the voice messages. I know a few people who tell the same story, couldn’t care less about the fans to be honest. I would complain but who too 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion

Makavora on loan to Brechin now,just need to send one to Ayr for a full house.😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Makavora on loan to Brechin now,just need to send one to Ayr for a full house.😂

Loan players to enemies, play friendlies against the good guys. They’re a bit confused. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

Heart of a Midlothian are a professional football team, so unfortunately must act and behave that way. 

 

The fans, however- don't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveins Battalion
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Heart of a Midlothian are a professional football team, so unfortunately must act and behave that way. 

 

The fans, however- don't. 

What utter patronising shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deevers
5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Heart of a Midlothian are a professional football team, so unfortunately must act and behave that way. 

 

The fans, however- don't. 

I think the club have to act professionally - however they also have to remember the completely reprehensible way that certain clubs have behaved towards us. I would hope the professional attitude the club takes would include not involving our selves in any joint projects whatsoever with one in particular. 
 

I’m  sure that most of us will treat the clubs who sought to screw us with the respect they deserve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105
21 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I think the club have to act professionally - however they also have to remember the completely reprehensible way that certain clubs have behaved towards us. I would hope the professional attitude the club takes would include not involving our selves in any joint projects whatsoever with one in particular. 
 

I’m  sure that most of us will treat the clubs who sought to screw us with the respect they deserve.

100% and this is long term - not just forgotten when we get back in the premier FTH  FTSPFLand  FTSFA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
4 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What utter patronising shite.

 

It's a fact that many fans including me don't like, but as such Hearts must act professional, not like a bitter, small time *****, tin pot outfit. 

 

I don't like it, but understand it. Some will use it to slag the club off. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

I think the club have to act professionally - however they also have to remember the completely reprehensible way that certain clubs have behaved towards us. I would hope the professional attitude the club takes would include not involving our selves in any joint projects whatsoever with one in particular. 
 

I’m  sure that most of us will treat the clubs who sought to screw us with the respect they deserve.

 

Time will be on our side, when we do get "our own back" as such, it will be calculated, thought through and likely tactful...or by winning the sc at Xmas 😉

 

We as fans can boycott shite grounds, be bitter and generally be vengeful arseholes and laugh if/ when clubs go bust. 

 

The club can't, and although I'm bitter I'm also happy throughout all this we have acted fairly, with dignity and respect. 

Doing that may Likley piss of the top brass and clubs chairmen even more Tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Heart of a Midlothian are a professional football team, so unfortunately must act and behave that way. 

 

The fans, however- don't. 

 

Does that apply to "ST Guarantees"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

 

Does that apply to "ST Guarantees"?

 

If any "fan" wants a full refund they'll get one. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
38 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

If any "fan" wants a full refund they'll get one. 

 

 

So if people feel they've been misled and want a refund, they're not a Hearts fan? 

 

Right - o!

 

FWIW, I don't think the club will have any option but to process refunds, if anyone wants one. 

 

I noticed you avoided answering my question though. 

Edited by iainmac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rods

It is clear to me who the real enemy is and that is Neil Doncaster and his cabal. The other clubs are just doing as expected. St Mirren and St Johnstone have been mugged so far and their is plenty more to come. We need to be in a position of strength for our future battles with them and if that means loaning out players to show up the board’s incompetence then so be it. Zlamal going to St Mirren is a perfect example build the relationships plus make the SPFL look incompetent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
12 minutes ago, iainmac said:

 

So if people feel they've been misled and want a refund, they're not a Hearts fan? 

 

Right - o!

 

FWIW, I don't think the club will have any option but to process refunds, if anyone wants one. 

 

I noticed you avoided answering my question though. 

 

If anyone wants a refund they'll get one. 

 

Unsure of your question, purpose or intent  either? 

 

Are you saying we are not professional in regards to St guarantees? 

If so, in what way, explain. 

 

 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

If anyone wants a refund they'll get one. 

 

Unsure of your question, purpose or intent  either? 

 

Are you saying we are not professional? 

If so, in what way? 

 

 

 

I'm saying we've not been professional in the way that we've dealt with this issue. You're the one that mentioned refunds. 

 

They've misled the fans with the "ST Guarantee" nonsense then doubled down on that by cowardly releasing an ambiguous statement on Twitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear
5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

Time will be on our side, when we do get "our own back" as such, it will be calculated, thought through and likely tactful...or by winning the sc at Xmas 😉

 

We as fans can boycott shite grounds, be bitter and generally be vengeful arseholes and laugh if/ when clubs go bust. 

 

The club can't, and although I'm bitter I'm also happy throughout all this we have acted fairly, with dignity and respect. 

Doing that may Likley piss of the top brass and clubs chairmen even more Tbh. 


How do you see the club getting their own back, apart from winning games (lolz etc)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, iainmac said:

 

I'm saying we've not been professional in the way that we've dealt with this issue. You're the one that mentioned refunds. 

 

They've misled the fans with the "ST Guarantee" nonsense then doubled down on that by cowardly releasing an ambiguous statement on Twitter. 

 

 

Have "they" 🤔.... 

 

Well, away and demand a refund or whatever you feel you need /want and continue and cry on a forum as you wish. 

I won't bother you again. 

 

I'm happy with "our" process and won't give it a second thought. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

 

Have "they" 🤔.... 

 

Well, away and demand a refund or whatever you feel you need /want and continue and cry on a forum as you wish. 

I won't bother you again. 

 

I'm happy with "our" process and won't give it a second thought. 

 

 

Again, you're obsessed with refunds. 

 

I've already said I won't be seeking one. 

 

"Cry on a forum"?? 

 

Are you suggesting that I'm not a Hearts fan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, Nookie Bear said:


How do you see the club getting their own back, apart from winning games (lolz etc)?

 

Officially, Maybe another vote on a subject in the future, I have no idea. 

 

As a fan, I won't be giving a penny to another club. 

I'll also be even more pro Hearts than normal, I've already bought things from the club shop more than normal. 

 

Winning on the pitch is all that I want the club to do and focus on Tbh, not personal vendettas. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
Just now, iainmac said:

 

Again, you're obsessed with refunds. 

 

I've already said I won't be seeking one. 

 

"Cry on a forum"?? 

 

Are you suggesting that I'm not a Hearts fan? 

 

I don't care, you're boring me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

 

I don't care, you're boring me. 

 

Just put me on ignore then - easy solution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fila

The club will always act professionally towards other clubs, I am disappointed that they allowed the loan move for Bobby to go ahead, but equally not slashing my wrists over it. There will come a time when justice will be seen to be done , starting with winning the SC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
9 hours ago, fila said:

The club will always act professionally towards other clubs, I am disappointed that they allowed the loan move for Bobby to go ahead, but equally not slashing my wrists over it. There will come a time when justice will be seen to be done , starting with winning the SC 

I admire your optimism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fila
17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I admire your optimism. 

 

Think it was the drink 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Still angry at our expulsion.  I'd like to think we could be leading one of these clubs which casually voted against us 14-0 and Robbie screaming for more on the touchline with 5 minutes to go.

 

Show absolutely no mercy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wheatfield to sheffield

I thought loaning Zlamal to st mirren was revenge for 86 and Doyle to Kilmarnock revenge for 1965

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maroonlegions

See Partick Thistle considered us  mates.

 

 

 

119969744_4480685575307278_8037054616463916029_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

See Partick Thistle considered us  mates.

 

 

 

119969744_4480685575307278_8037054616463916029_n.jpg

 

 

"Aw football fwends"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

 

"Aw football fwends"


I know. Much more in common with Rangers than that lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:


I know. Much more in common with Rangers than that lot. 

 

We can agree to disagree there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
23 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:


I know. Much more in common with Rangers than that lot. 

 

Nope. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business
On 19/09/2020 at 16:39, Smith's right boot said:

 

I don't care, you're boring me. 

 

On 19/09/2020 at 16:40, iainmac said:

 

Just put me on ignore then - easy solution. 

 

I wouldn't concern yourself with the opinions of a man who wanted Hibernian to win the Scottish Cup in 2016. He's not in any position to accuse anyone of not being a Hearts supporter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
11 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

 

 

I wouldn't concern yourself with the opinions of a man who wanted Hibernian to win the Scottish Cup in 2016. He's not in any position to accuse anyone of not being a Hearts supporter.

 

Depends, if you rate PHM status on hating hibs then you are right. 

 

If you rate being a Hearts fan on other factors other than hating hibs, then I think you're on your arse and should really take the advice of your user name👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nunya Business
24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

Depends, if you rate PHM status on hating hibs then you are right. 

 

If you rate being a Hearts fan on other factors other than hating hibs, then I think you're on your arse and should really take the advice of your user name👍

 

Here's the thing mate, I literally could not care less about any other credential you believe yourself to have. Anyone who wishes for that shower of shite from EH7 to even win a throw in can't call anyone else into question. So get off your high horse and join the rest of us in the real world.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heartsofgold
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:


I know. Much more in common with Rangers than that lot. 

 

Have we ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:


I know. Much more in common with Rangers than that lot. 

:berra:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear

Touched a nerve there 😄

 

I wouldn't be taking the piss out of a club like Partick that supported us throughout this whole farce, that's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...