• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malinga the Swinga
15 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

McGuire is just a big huddy 

He'd be a world beater at Hearts

There will be more dropped points by the top 3 as the pressure mounts

Personally, I'd like arsenal to win it for a change, but I'd least like Man City to win it coz boring if they do.

joondalupjambo
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Unless he came up against a 5' wee fecker in the Scottish Championship and not would he struggle 🤣🤣

Edited by joondalupjambo

Bad Religion
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

IMG_4829.png

briever
10 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

England have a good championship race on their hands.

In Scotland we have to fabricate it to make it viewable.

A country with 10 times our population and a team budgets in the stratosphere has a championship race of 3 teams - we have 2.

16 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He’d be one of the best centre half’s in England 30 years ago. The game has moved on though and the days of the big bloke who does nothing but win headers has gone 

gordon simpson
22 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

aye so he would once he learns to play football 

a shithouse of a player and a bigger shithouse of a man 

chrystaf
41 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Personally, I'd like arsenal to win it for a change, but I'd least like Man City to win it coz boring if they do.

But you've got to admire the skills of De Bruyne and Foden in particular.

Seymour M Hersh
49 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Nice to see the scousers silenced 

Second on goal difference is hardly being silenced.

The new West End
1 hour ago, Hansel said:

I don't think anyone apart from City fans want 4 in a row

26 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

But you've got to admire the skills of De Bruyne and Foden in particular.

Yes but that doesn't mean that I don't want them to fail

:leveinproblem:

the posh bit

Being reported there's been a fatal stabbing at Tottenham. 

6 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Being reported there's been a fatal stabbing at Tottenham. 

It was last night in an adjoining street, nothing to do with the football. If you’ve ever been to a Spurs game it’s not the greatest area round the ground. 

the posh bit
11 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Someone was murdered outside the stadium over the weekend. Or is this a separate incident? 

Edit: Earlier today but not football related. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68755650.amp

7 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It was last night in an adjoining street, nothing to do with the football. If you’ve ever been to a Spurs game it’s not the greatest area round the ground. 

Saw something on social media suggesting it was before the match, obviously well before. 

Malinga the Swinga

Every goal Tottenham scored brings hope to Luton as goal difference is narrowing with Forest.

Malinga the Swinga
26 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

7 cup finals incoming. 

Big games are Man United and Tottenham away I guess, although Man City and Liverpool also have Tottenham fixtures. 

I see some pundits writing Arsenal off but they aren't exactly slowing down. They barely concede any goals which is a help.

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, briever said:

A country with 10 times our population and a team budgets in the stratosphere has a championship race of 3 teams - we have 2.

Do we? Do we really? 

briever
2 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Do we? Do we really? 

Yes, we quite clearly do.  Is there something wrong with your specs?

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 minutes ago, briever said:

Yes, we quite clearly do.  Is there something wrong with your specs?

We don’t have a league race. We have a schedule script. With one of two endings. 

briever
1 minute ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

We don’t have a league race. We have a schedule script. With one of two endings. 

It's still a race - no different to any other country in Europe.

Seaside Dave
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Big games are Man United and Tottenham away I guess, although Man City and Liverpool also have Tottenham fixtures. 

I see some pundits writing Arsenal off but they aren't exactly slowing down. They barely concede any goals which is a help.

Id rather they say it anyways. Just leave us be and continue to play lol villa Chelsea utd spurs and away to wolves are the worry for me. Home to Bournemouth n everton is the other 2 I think we be ok. Sours won't do anything against other 2 I bet 

The Treasurer

As someone who follows West Ham and hates the scouse sellik, today's result at old Trafford is not the worst outcome. 

26 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Id rather they say it anyways. Just leave us be and continue to play lol villa Chelsea utd spurs and away to wolves are the worry for me. Home to Bournemouth n everton is the other 2 I think we be ok. Sours won't do anything against other 2 I bet 

Try doing some research for once. Spurs have an excellent record against Man City, best in the league I think. 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Try doing some research for once. Spurs have an excellent record against Man City, best in the league I think. 

Recent results: 3-3, 1-0, 2-4, 3-2, 1-0
Goals for/against: 10/9
GD: +1
PPG: 2

Given their ‘Spursy’ reputation, you may well be shocked to find Tottenham top of this particular pile. But the Lilywhites have been simply sensational across their last five league meetings with City, winning three of them and losing just once. They’ve averaged two points per game, which 0.8 more than any other team, while they’re the only side to enjoy a positive goal difference across our given time period.

The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been Pep Guardiola’s bogey ground, failing to score at Spurs’ new ground in the Premier League. However, they did end the hoodoo in the FA Cup, thanks to a late winner from Nathan Ake.

Seaside Dave
11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

No. My opinion is spurs will do nothing. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but we will see ok 😂

3 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

No. My opinion is spurs will do nothing. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but we will see ok 😂

Man City are certainly an impressive team, as their recent 12 wins in a row against Arsenal proved. 

Edited by Tazio
Autocorrect

Bad Religion

Would be funny if Spurs beat City on the last day of the season resulting in Arsenal winning the league. 

Edit: City not playing Spurs on the last day of the season. Don’t know why I thought that. 

Edited by Bad Religion

the posh bit
22 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Recent results: 3-3, 1-0, 2-4, 3-2, 1-0
Goals for/against: 10/9
GD: +1
PPG: 2

Given their ‘Spursy’ reputation, you may well be shocked to find Tottenham top of this particular pile. But the Lilywhites have been simply sensational across their last five league meetings with City, winning three of them and losing just once. They’ve averaged two points per game, which 0.8 more than any other team, while they’re the only side to enjoy a positive goal difference across our given time period.

The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been Pep Guardiola’s bogey ground, failing to score at Spurs’ new ground in the Premier League. However, they did end the hoodoo in the FA Cup, thanks to a late winner from Nathan Ake.

Spurs have always had a very good record against Man City, dates back years. 

Spurs will still be fighting for a champions league spot so they'll not be laying down to anyone to prevent arsenal winning the title. 

They'll have a big say in who wins the title.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Spurs will still be fighting for a champions league spot so they'll not be laying down to anyone to prevent arsenal winning the title. 

They'll have a big say in who wins the title.

Yip, spurs need the points.

I can see Arsenal smashing utd, utd give so much away and every time I watch them they look as tho they could concede 4/5 goals. 

Poor finishing and luck seems to save them from conceding more.

Atm, Arsenal will be looking forward to playing Utd.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Mikey1874
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Remember we had the terrible riots in 2010 before we played there. 

Seaside Dave
46 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Man City are certainly an impressive team, as their recent 12 wins in a row against Arsenal proved. 

Right on tazio take a chill. Coming on here commenting like you're a chaser fs 😂😂 

5 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Right on tazio take a chill. Coming on here commenting like you're a chaser fs 😂😂 

Now let’s look at how this works. It’s a forum, people post things others respond. So if you come on singing Arsenal’s praises and slagging other teams people will respond with their own opinions. I can only apologise if I’ve missed an unwritten rule that means you have an exception to this to and fro business. 

Mikey1874

The guy does his best to get people to hate Arsenal.

For a fairly unremarkable club, that's quite the achievement Davie boy. 

Sooperstar
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Now let’s look at how this works. It’s a forum, people post things others respond. So if you come on singing Arsenal’s praises and slagging other teams people will respond with their own opinions. I can only apologise if I’ve missed an unwritten rule that means you have an exception to this to and fro business. 

If you were a chaser which one would you be? 

Folk from Northern Ireland calling a London club ‘we’.  :wtf: 

Seaside Dave
36 minutes ago, Morgan said:

😂😂😂

indianajones
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

EPL summed up Morgan. 

Tourist league. 

John Findlay

Spurs it would appear are going to have a big say on who may end up as the champions of England. They are chasing a Fourth place finish and therefore champions league football themselves.

They of course would take great satisfaction in denying their North London rivals Arsenal. In recent seasons they have been a spanner in the spokes of Man City.

Their record at Anfield is woeful, and Liverpool will most certainly want to right what they perceive as a big injustice at the Spurs stadium earlier this season.

Yes Spurs could be both the King makers and King breakers.

milky_26

everton get a second points dedution of 2 points for a further breach of premier league financial rules

Lovecraft
Just now, milky_26 said:

everton get a second points dedution of 2 points for a further breach of premier league financial rules

Ooooh another 2 points.

That'll teach them.

Will be reduced to 1 on appeal.

Mikey1874

Paqueta to Man City is back on. So concerns about him betting must have given enough reassurance. 

jambo_tar
6 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Didn't think you could get multiple point deductions in a season. Had a quick look at their fixtures and they should still be ok.