looks like the natives are getting restless

winston churchill

skotskosparta
Hahaha ...There P1sh

If were p1sh as you say then were does that leave..............

Craigieboy

Loved the honesty of this guy:

It's pretty sad that our rivals failings will be the highlight of our season.

But hey, why change the habits of a lifetime?

LOL.

Exactly, as much as it pains me to say. We are far from being in a position to mock the Wee Team!

Mr Quagmire

But your Gay and were No :hobofish:

Exactly, as much as it pains me to say. We are far from being in a position to mock the Wee Team!

The wee teams success is gauged quite simply on our lack of it :hobofish:

Barring the Juice cup their only 'triumph' in decades was DUNDEE spiking our tital challenge in 86

They are mingers ..end of

It is sad but true, the hobos wil lhave our failings to fall back on.

What will we have to fall back on nothing.

You think they are depressed, I am ultra depressed at the current state of Hearts.

Even laughing at hobos does not cheer me up anymore.

It is sad but true, the hobos wil lhave our failings to fall back on.

What will we have to fall back on nothing.

You think they are depressed, I am ultra depressed at the current state of Hearts.

Even laughing at hobos does not cheer me up anymore.

Vlad should maybe take a leaf out of Petrie's book then ?

His intention was ( I believe :confused: ) to bring youngsters in, showcase them for a while, THEN sell them on .............RP has truncated ;) the process and just takes advance orders from the OF at their Big Mix drive thru :biggrin:

pardon my ignorance but who is this JJ they all talk about?

Ex dirty wee diving hun jonathan johannson ( I think)

Craigieboy
Big Mix drive thru

I like that. That could stick after this Aug & next January.

pardon my ignorance but who is this JJ they all talk about?

I read on that thread that it's Jonatan Johansson.

hartyfaeclery
I read on that thread that it's Jonatan Johansson.

me thinks that would be a great move by hibs

Hibs will be pretty average next season; probably 5th or 6th. I fancy Dundee Utd for 3rd.

p.s. For reference:

you're = you are

your = belonging to you

we're = we are

were = plural past tense of "to be"

they're = they are

Have they noticed yet that for all Hearts' troubles last season,that Hibs finished a whopping 4 whole points in front? What a success!! (I know there was the split etc). That just sums of the crapness of the league in general. Noone is in any position to gloat.

skotskosparta
Have they noticed yet that for all Hearts' troubles last season,that Hibs finished a whopping 4 whole points in front? What a success!! (I know there was the split etc). That just sums of the crapness of the league in general. Noone is in any position to gloat.

Maybe the difference was the standard of the teams we both played in the last 5games of last season, but you paint the way you think you saw it!!

Craigieboy
Maybe the difference was the standard of the teams we both played in the last 5games of last season, but you paint the way you think you saw it!!

Yea. You struggled.

The level of debate has really gone downhill on here. We're now arguing over who did better last season: Hearts or Hibs. I thought both teams were ****e.

scott herbertson
The level of debate has really gone downhill on here. We're now arguing over who did better last season: Hearts or Hibs. I thought both teams were ****e.

..and the record shows we were even ****8r than them, which is pretty appaling and best not discussed!

hard to see how Hibs wil do better than 5th or 6th unless they buy in a few players between now and August. hard to see how we will do much better unless we have someone to organise and motivate the team

The difference between us at present could rest on our international standard players like Kingston and Eggert playing regularly enough in the same formation week in week out to form a good understanding

That's what I said ;) The whole league was awful last season... boring,drawn out,never ending,thrill free,low ability.

As for the Hearts-Hibs "who is better?"... as the cliche goes.. on last seasons form,two bald men fighting over a comb. One with a couple more hairs.

winston churchill

check out this wee nugget from post #6

There just seems to be a lack of vision around ER these days. We'll have to wait until either this generation forgets about Hibs selling Mowbray's side or we'll be able to feed off the enthusiasm of the next generation of Hibees who don't recall that happening.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

blackjambo
check out this wee nugget from post #6

There just seems to be a lack of vision around ER these days. We'll have to wait until either this generation forgets about Hibs selling Mowbray's side or we'll be able to feed off the enthusiasm of the next generation of Hibees who don't recall that happening.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep - that would be the Mowbray side that we put four past, on three different occasions, one of which was the Edinburgh biggest derby in 100 years.

Looks like our Lochend 'friends' are living proof of the saying "time is a great healer".

lost in leith

United are 4-1 at Ladbrokes to win the league without the old firm. Sounds like a great bet to me as Levein seems to be building nicely. The big risk for them is that Levein gets an offer from down south and leaves mid season.

We are 3-1 aT Ladbrokes - hope they know something that we don't!! Anyone optimistic enough to back us can get 9-2 at Coral.

Archived