Time we got dirty

jake

BackOfTheNet
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

On "reflection", they "can't hold us down" because we are a "fighter" . 

Although "hurt" , when we get revenge it will be "beautiful". 

I would try and join in but it’s difficult to fit “genie in a bottle” into a sentence. But still, “you’ve gotta love me the right way”...

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I would try and join in but it’s difficult to fit “genie in a bottle” into a sentence. But still, “you’ve gotta love me the right way”...

😂

I really wanted to fit candyman in😢

9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Its not the SPFLs  job to stop fans from gathering in clubs land watching games through gaps in the stand. That’s the clubs remit. The SPFL will take the hit from the SG.

who gives a shit about how they play or played last season ? Your confusing the very point you tried to make. This is about safety and Covid. Not about how many points they got last season. They are a rat club and that’s twice there has been gatherings watching their games

Spot on Fozzy! 👍

gorgie rd eh11
9 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Surely it’s a police matter to be dealt with. Why do people think it is the clubs problem. 

It's a problem that wouldn't exist if there wasn't a game being played there.

That's one way of solving it and that would make it the clubs problem

The sight of Rangers fans Dogging in the bushes at Livingstone must be the final straw, and the Red Card for the corrupt 12.

30 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It's a problem that wouldn't exist if there wasn't a game being played there.

That's one way of solving it and that would make it the clubs problem

Throwing the baby out with the bath water tho isn’t it. 

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Because we feel justly aggrieved.  Why were we punished because Celtic and Aberdeen supporters prejudiced public health.  These people at Livingston presumably had nothing to do with the club but the offending Aberdeen and Celtic had absolutely everything to do with their clubs.

Still doesn’t really explain why Livi should be punished for this. Two wrongs don’t make a right. 

2 hours ago, kila said:

We just want other clubs to be punished in the same way Hearts would’ve.

Not swept under the carpet while the managers have a laugh about it. 

It all feels a bit desperate and petty for me. 

Proper small time behaviour. 

So who do we complain too about clubs breaking rules?

Cycled past Arbroath ground yesterday morning. 

Number of cars parked outside.

2 guys (no masks) in clearly marked Arbroath training tops where moving sets of goals out of the stadium across the road to the park opposite.

So it appears training is/was ongoing for them.

gorgie rd eh11
4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Solves the problem of an illegal gathering during a world pandemic. 

Desperate and petty sums up SPFL/SFA/Scottish football, if you can't beat them...

14 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Still doesn’t really explain why Livi should be punished for this. Two wrongs don’t make a right. 

Anything that causes the slightest disruption to the SPL is fair game in my book.

And Livi in particular should always be in line for punishment, regardless.

SectionDJambo
4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

It all feels a bit desperate and petty for me. 

Proper small time behaviour. 

Football fans, in general, are extremely petty. It's one of the main reasons that people in authority within Scottish football should show less than the enthusiasm they have so far, to have a kick at Hearts. There are thousands of Hearts fans out there, who are thoroughly pissed off at clubs thinking they have carte blanche to say what they like and do what they like, about our football club. 

Many of them have just joined in the mob culture that is prevalent within the clubs and sports media. We seem to be fair game for almost all of them now.

How long do they, and others, think they can get away with this without some kind of backlash from Hearts or Hearts fans?

11 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don't think you are right 

Don't see how you can punish a club for things outside the stadium, not in a football sense anyway. 

There is no "strict liability ( that what it's called?) inside the ground as clubs voted against it, they have little or no authority out with it. 

It's also a police matter, a steward has no authority to move the general public on. 

Possibly more police used to disperse crowds but Tbh I've seen far bigger groups at portobello or the meadows recently. Not sure the police can do anything either Tbh. 

Clubs can't control the general public, totally different from managing their own players. 

I think it might help if the clubs made a statement to their fans asking that they don't attend and do this. Surely the SRG who have a route  to the Police can ask for assistance in stopping this.

13 minutes ago, Brian Dundas said:

The Scottish Government will not care one bit about perceived pettiness or fairness, if BCD Football Matches are causing gatherings in and around the games then the games will be shutdown for a period to warn those fans to stay away. They have no other course of action.

Yes and they are already on a yellow card. Maybe they could extend our training ban and that would surely help? 😍

12 hours ago, jake said:

Stolen from another thread but we not the club should be making some complaints about this.

If we have been stopped from training because of safety then the SPL needs stopped.

Am I right?

image.png.00f163388da30b6c94fd0e10c6fc4f0a.png

Got to question whether some clubs have grounds that are COVID safe, as they allow fans to congregate outside to watch the game. Livingston and St J being prime examples.

53 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Football fans, in general, are extremely petty. It's one of the main reasons that people in authority within Scottish football should show less than the enthusiasm they have so far, to have a kick at Hearts. There are thousands of Hearts fans out there, who are thoroughly pissed off at clubs thinking they have carte blanche to say what they like and do what they like, about our football club. 

Many of them have just joined in the mob culture that is prevalent within the clubs and sports media. We seem to be fair game for almost all of them now.

How long do they, and others, think they can get away with this without some kind of backlash from Hearts or Hearts fans?

When Hearts fans get back in the ground these clubs will regret backing and joining in with the bullies of the Scottish football mafia.

part_time_jambo
12 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Their grounds inside a bigger footprint unless they only own the ground ? If they own the lot then I’d be putting them to task 

I don't think they own any of it. Was the stadium not built for them by West Lothian Council? If so, presumably still owned by the council.

part_time_jambo
12 hours ago, 1953 said:

If Livingston put up a big fence so that nobody could see the game then nobody would be tempted to gather. You'd think that would be part of the protocol.

Spot on. That is part of the criteria for Lowland League acceptance, so surely it should apply in the premier.

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Frankly I hate all Scottish Clubs now! Feck them all.

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

Great post! 👍✊🏼

12 hours ago, 1953 said:

If Livingston put up a big fence so that nobody could see the game then nobody would be tempted to gather. You'd think that would be part of the protocol.

The clubs are responsible for making sure protocol is followed. 

They should be ordered to make sure hoarding is in place to obstruct views of the pitch. 

I'll be surprised if action isn't taken about this. 

The Police officers on duty should be moving these groups on. 

The only club behaving properly is the one being punished. 

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Maybe, but not sure clubs can be held legally responsible for folk gathering about the ground and imo it's completely different to players breaking the rules- as they can and should be. 

It's the clubs responsibility to make sure the game is BCD. 

A simple hoarding blocking vantage points should be erected at all stadia. 

As for the Police actually providing a cordon and Policing them as if they had every right to be breaching regulations unbelievable. 

This could get out of hand if not clamped down on imo. 

13 hours ago, jake said:

Stolen from another thread but we not the club should be making some complaints about this.

If we have been stopped from training because of safety then the SPL needs stopped.

Am I right?

Now if Hearts had this happening we’d be hammered but it must be true that if Hearts do anything the SPFL or SFA don’t like they will hit us with every sanction possible. Time to get dirty ! I’d prefer time to gather all wrong doing, investigate, document and publish just to show what clubs, SFA, SPFL, media get away with. Yesterday I couldn’t believe some of the decisions the officials were making in Rangers favour when it looked like they were going to drop points. Fans allowed to watch the game standing in a crowd, 1 hours build up by the tv for a Livi v Rangers game. Yes favouritism is ripe in Scottish Football and it will never change so let’s do our own thing and sod the rest of them.

John Findlay
2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

That was done a longtime ago.

14 hours ago, jake said:

Am I right?

14 hours ago, davemclaren said:

All members of the one household apparently. 🤷🏼‍♂️

They are but just don't know it !

only hearts.jpg

18 hours ago, jake said:

Am I right?

why do I feel ‘grow up’ is the most appropriate response to this, 

26 minutes ago, Hesh said:

why do I feel ‘grow up’ is the most appropriate response to this, 

Because your probably right.

Wee drink fuelled blood pressured rant bud.

I felt so righteous at the time too.

🤪

queensferryjambo
21 hours ago, jake said:

Am I right?

On normal match days when fans pay to get into a match at Livingston what do they  to stop fans watching for free from that position?

Why do they feel there is no need to do it now? Is it because they aren't gaining anything from clearing fans from that vantage point financially?

There is a genuine health risks looking at that. This is not a football matter surely it is a Police matter - seems the Police are cool with it judging by the photos.

9 hours ago, amadjambo said:

Got to question whether some clubs have grounds that are COVID safe, as they allow fans to congregate outside to watch the game. Livingston and St J being prime examples.

Would not think erecting a simple screen would be beyond the limited resources of Livingston FC as they are anticipating a £2 million fee for Lyndon Dykes

3 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

On normal match days when fans pay to get into a match at Livingston what do they  to stop fans watching for free from that position?

Why do they feel there is no need to do it now? Is it because they aren't gaining anything from clearing fans from that vantage point financially?

There is a genuine health risks looking at that. This is not a football matter surely it is a Police matter - seems the Police are cool with it judging by the photos.

I would  love to know the police explanation for more or less joining in

queensferryjambo
15 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I would  love to know the police explanation for more or less joining in

They had finished their early shift and had went down to watch The Rangers? ;) 

There's really nothing to stop a bunch of Hearts fans with no colours pitching up at games now. It's not as if Scotland is a big country geographically in football terms. Is it only Livingston and Hamilton that you can watch the game from outside?

Bazzas right boot
On 17/08/2020 at 18:04, jake said:

Because your probably right.

Wee drink fuelled blood pressured rant bud.

I felt so righteous at the time too.

🤪

Your heart is in the right place! 👍

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Your heart is in the right place! 👍

Mate thanks.

I'm a wee dick with you at times and I'm sorry man.

Your heart is a good one .

I can see that now.

Hectormasson
On 17/08/2020 at 20:24, Tynehead said:

Would not think erecting a simple screen would be beyond the limited resources of Livingston FC as they are anticipating a £2 million fee for Lyndon Dykes

Hickey away for possibly under 2 million ,, ? Dykes 2million to qpr ?      Tv money talks in england big time,,, hearts have had bigger gates than qpr for years,        but they  can spend money like that !   F.....g sickening.......its no wonder many fans want hearts out of here !!!