British Grand Prix moved!!!!!!!

milky_26

i'm quite disappointed that they didn't just bulldoze milton keynes and put a shiny new track there

It's good news IMO. Much easier to get to, near an international airport and closer to the middle of UK for driving. A decent track as well.

marshallschunkychicken

Donington's a great track.

Superb for the BTCC, will be great for the GP.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?
It's good news IMO. Much easier to get to, near an international airport and closer to the middle of UK for driving. A decent track as well.

I'll be interested to see what Donington's redevelopment plans are as currently the track's shortcomings are: it's too short, it's too narrow, hasn't enough run-off, has very poor pits, poor spectator areas and has poor access. Apart from those things it has a lot going for it. :)

I'll be interested to see what Donington's redevelopment plans are as currently the track's shortcomings are: it's too short, it's too narrow, hasn't enough run-off, has very poor pits, poor spectator areas and has poor access. Apart from those things it has a lot going for it. :)

well they've got 2 years to do it, or there won't be a British GP in 2010 as theres no way Bernie Eccelstone would ask to go back to Silverstone for a year

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?
well they've got 2 years to do it, or there won't be a British GP in 2010 as theres no way Bernie Eccelstone would ask to go back to Silverstone for a year

They could bring it up to Knockhill. :P

Who cares, F1 is pish. Superbikes and Moto GP are where you'll find decent racing.

2 of the greatest British Grand Prix of all time were at Donnington. The Mercedes Silver Arrows in the 30's and Senna in the rain (even though that was the European Grand Prix officially)

Archived