*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

Just posted similar it really is beggars belief pure rank 

Just seen it mate :laugh:

Looking forward to Boyce making runs past him in the semi, he'll have no option but to chop him down!

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToqueJambo

BBC rushing to Hibs defence:

"Did missing a day's training because of Alex Gogig's false positive Covid-19 test - and the midfielder's absence - adversely affect Hibs?"

One player missing! Don't remember us getting those excuses made for us with 4 or 5 key men out for most of the season.

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Just seen it mate :laugh:

Looking forward to Boyce making runs past him in the semi, he'll have no option but to chop him down!

Same mate can’t wait for it he's a complete liability 

36 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Mallan's eyebrows looking top notch. 

Immaculate thread job there.

Feckin flat faced ponce.

👏👏👏😂

2 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Defeats for Dundee Utd, Ross County, St Liedown, and now h1b5, no a bad weekend.

FTH 

My thoughts exactly...HHGH!!.

WoolfordsHearts
40 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I thought the thing on the back wall WAS  a face 😆😆

Metal Mickey's a hibs ^^^^

🤣

buzzbomb1958
2 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Good end to the weekend. Hibs fall starting early. Glorious 

The vermin are looking more like st midden by the week they're pish

Guest ToqueJambo
16 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

They both looked utterly shite. I've now watched 120 mins of hibs (2nd half of Motherwell game and this) and they look clueless. no tactics, no game plan. They have a few decent players on paper but then again so did we last season.

Alan and Mallan may as well be made from paper.  An incredibly lightweight, easily bullied midfield, especially without Gogic, that goes into hiding when things go against them. I really hope Haring is fit by then.

24 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hibs are still shit,  who would have guessed. 

Punishment deepens personally,  watched the last 4 Aberdeen games,  eye bleeding football,  but successful 

Said that to Hibs fan at my work last week.Worst thing that happened to Hibs was a couple of early wins cause the negativity starts from Ross he just cant cope.The Sunderland documentary totally exposed what he is 

1 goal in 3 games from the flairmiesters from the penalty spot , but some on here are lording their attacking prowess . 

We will do them in the semi , you can take that to the bank . 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Always got the impression that it won't take much for Hibs fans to turn on Ross. Whether it's the Levein connection or something else, they've not been convinced by him from the start.

So Jack Ross is having a moan at the SFA for not providing clearer guidance when it comes to false positives and the like. 

Sorry Jack, your club stood alongside the SFA when it muddled it a way through the entire summer, making it up as they went along, and have seen how they continue to do so with the Aberdeen 8 and Bolingoli. 

Don’t recall much comment from you then. 

Your mob backed the SFA so you can suck it up like the rest of us. 

You ****. 

31 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Always got the impression that it won't take much for Hibs fans to turn on Ross. Whether it's the Levein connection or something else, they've not been convinced by him from the start.

He’ll walk If it gets too tough. He’s a thoroughly spineless individual. 

20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

So Jack Ross is having a moan at the SFA for not providing clearer guidance when it comes to false positives and the like. 

Sorry Jack, your club stood alongside the SFA when it muddled it a way through the entire summer, making it up as they went along, and have seen how they continue to do so with the Aberdeen 8 and Bolingoli. 

You ****. 

👏👏👏👏

27 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You ****. 

Hibs involved deeply in the Joint Response Group working parties meant to be dealing with everything.

No excuses. 

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

We're going to do these fekkers at Hampden again. we know it, they know it, everybody knows it. It's what we do.

Oh yeah!!!!!

Hibs.net is an absolutely fantastic read right now. As predictable a verminous hobos fanbase as ever, harping on about the sheep's hatchet men, constantly fouling their players and lumping the ball forward, how the Covid 8 shouldn't have been involved in the game, that they were screwed over by the Gogic false positive and how had he played a part they'd have won the game. Some claiming it wasn't a penalty and that they should have won. The more deluded the views/posts the more throughly enjoyable a read. Just  Fantastic. That shuts them up and puts them firmly back into their box. I stand by my prediction of 5th place for the Leith junkies. We are going to pump them in the semi and its going to be all so sweet.

Fair play to the Sheep muttonhumpers they look a decent side this season. 3rd for them and maybe a decent cup run on the cards. Good luck holding onto McCrorie and Ferguson. They'll be looking for moves soon enough.

Had a look at stuckinmysister.net they are raving about porteous i cannot begin to comprehend how they have come to that conclusion 

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The vermin are looking more like st midden by the week they're pish

Yep very good. Ross is not a good manager. 

53 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

We're going to do these fekkers at Hampden again. we know it, they know it, everybody knows it. It's what we do.

Definitely. Normal service will resume. HHGH

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs involved deeply in the Joint Response Group working parties meant to be dealing with everything.

No excuses. 

Good shout.

Sounds like Ross is having a go directly at his bosses.

Looking at the hibs results so far this season:

- holding on at the end to beat killie 2-1

- beat a rubbish livi team

- scrapped a 1-0 win vs Dundee United 

- injury time winner to beat st j in a woeful game of football 

- 0-0 at home vs a bottom of the league Motherwell Team

- first real test and the get beaten by Aberdeen and didn’t look like scoring if the game was still going on

they have currently played the 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th teams in the league.

putting it like that 2 goals in their last 4 games (one a last min pen). Taking out the livi game there is nothing with shouting about in those results. They have back to back against the old firm coming up and an away trip to st Mirren. We will see where they’re league challenge is by the end of September!

Edited by sprinbox98

43 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

Looking at the hibs results so far this season:

- holding on at the end to beat killie 2-1

- beat a rubbish livi team

- scrapped a 1-0 win vs Dundee United 

- injury time winner to beat st j in a woeful game of football 

- 0-0 at home vs a bottom of the league Motherwell Team

- first real test and the get beaten by Aberdeen and didn’t look like scoring if the game was still going on

they have currently played the 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th teams in the league.

putting it like that 2 goals in their last 4 games (one a last min pen). Taking out the livi game there is nothing with shouting about in those results. They have back to back against the old firm coming up and an away trip to st Mirren. We will see where they’re league challenge is by the end of September!

You forgot to mention that the goal that won the points at Dundee Utd was offside. Motherwell has a goal wrongly chalked off as did St Johnstone. Plus a soft injury time penalty in Perth. There’s 6 points they’ve gained purely as a result of luck. 

They’re just as pish as they’ve always been.

13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well you can smirk on the other side of your dodgy dish ya balloon eyed arsepiece. 

:robboyas:

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I recall Dross having a smirk when asked about our situation a few months back. 

Well you can smirk on the other side of your dodgy dish ya balloon eyed arsepiece. 

Poetry, man 😎

3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

You ****. 

👍 well said

26 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I recall Dross having a smirk when asked about our situation a few months back. 

7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Poetry, man 😎

It’s about all he’s good for.

In saying that, he’s bloody good at it.  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The boy stood on the burning deck 

I saw him playing cricket 

The ball ran up his trouser leg

And hit his middle wicket. 

I have many more where that came from....

:getout:

15 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

It’s a much bigger advantage than, for example, some other team training in safe conditions whilst others are banned. 

Yes indeed it is. That should go without saying since covid 19 measures are not permanent, the plastic is, and such measures were not in effect last season. And no one that I know of who has played Livingston last season or this season was banned from training.

tartofmidlothian
5 hours ago, Gorillajam said:

Hibs.net is an absolutely fantastic read right now. As predictable a verminous hobos fanbase as ever, harping on about the sheep's hatchet men, constantly fouling their players and lumping the ball forward, how the Covid 8 shouldn't have been involved in the game, that they were screwed over by the Gogic false positive and how had he played a part they'd have won the game. Some claiming it wasn't a penalty and that they should have won. The more deluded the views/posts the more throughly enjoyable a read. Just  Fantastic. That shuts them up and puts them firmly back into their box. I stand by my prediction of 5th place for the Leith junkies. We are going to pump them in the semi and its going to be all so sweet.

Fair play to the Sheep muttonhumpers they look a decent side this season. 3rd for them and maybe a decent cup run on the cards. Good luck holding onto McCrorie and Ferguson. They'll be looking for moves soon enough.

These were both shit eventualities for Hibs which shouldn't really have stood. Which makes them all the sweeter.

I predict 5th place for them too. Celtic and Aberdeen will motor past, Killie will start to click after the United result.

John Findlay
11 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

The boy stood on the burning deck 

I saw him playing cricket 

The ball ran up his trouser leg

And hit his middle wicket. 

I have many more where that came from....

God I hope not🤣