Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Hahaha if only they had an international defender they could pay £1.5M for and have there tomorrow morning. 

Aberdeen turning down 4.8mm for Ramsey and Rangers borrowing a 37mm forward from Man Utd yet we can't get an offer above 300k for Souttar? Send them packing and tell them to stop wasting our time...

2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Aberdeen turning down 4.8mm for Ramsey and Rangers borrowing a 37mm forward from Man Utd yet we can't get an offer above 300k for Souttar? Send them packing and tell them to stop wasting our time...

Yep. 

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

just seen a clip of it, i think even periera would have caught that

Steady on there

18 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I think Souttar’s price will increase after today’s game especially if Ross C remain ahead.

When discussing wether the sevco 1st goal was off side. Boyd said “ we’ll I’m never going to say that “ 

So why are you there you fud. 

3 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I think Souttar’s price will increase after today’s game especially if Ross C remain ahead.

Feels like Rangers have got a strict tight arsed  signing policy when it comes to Scottish clubs about as strict as the deid club's old signing  policy. 

Fozzyonthefence
39 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Rangers :rofl:McGregor :rofl:

Most overrated keeper in Scotland ever.  And an absolute cock of a man. 

One thing is clear from this game, and ours on Wednesday, is that the two cheeks aren’t beyond getting at in the slightest. Best form of defence is attack, their respective defences are crap and can be got at if you get at them. Not stand off them.

The County v Rangers game in particular has been interesting to see each side play without a defence and apparently any man in.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
23 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

We should add an extra 100k for every day, up to midnight on Monday.

Just now, Harry Potter said:

no surprise , matter o time, 

Not so sure. Although they were pressing, you could see the ref was getting a bit worried. He was preparing to send a county player off and award the obligatory penalty.