The letter 'H'

Craig_

davemclaren
Seems quite weird. I've never noticed a reluctance to reply to my posts on this type of thread in the past. It's almost like no-one can think up a decent answer, or something. I was hoping for the old "it's the way you say it" patter that you usally get.

By the way, you didn't even need two sentences there let alone two lines of text.

Clearly, there is nothing bigoted about not liking Elvis....for most people.

Drylaw Hearts
Seems quite weird. I've never noticed a reluctance to reply to my posts on this type of thread in the past. It's almost like no-one can think up a decent answer, or something. I was hoping for the old "it's the way you say it" patter that you usally get.

By the way, you didn't even need two sentences there let alone two lines of text.

Maybe everyone is now bored with you having a dig at the man ?

Maybe everyone is just bored with you ?

I don't think either of those statements are accurate, but I respect your right to free speech. I only wish others were as open minded as me. :sad:

Clearly, there is nothing bigoted about not liking Elvis....for most people.

Under what circumstances would not liking Ehlvis be construed as bigoted?

You don't seem bored with me.

mickmaroon
I don't think either of those statements are accurate, but I respect your right to free speech.

Ah, the Gorgie Voltaire?

Ah, the Gorgie Voltaire?

You must be confusing me with someone else. I am not an electrician.

I am.

Is that why you're following me around like a wee yappy dog with a bone? I'm not even sure what kind of bone I mean, two are feasible.

Drylaw Hearts
Is that why you're following me around like a wee yappy dog with a bone? I'm not even sure what kind of bone I mean, two are feasible.

I follow you about ?

Or

I've replied to a handful of your posts ?

Two very different things.

I follow you about ?

Or

I've replied to a handful of your posts ?

Two very different things.

Again, you've used far more lines of text than you needed. Is your "Enter" key jaked?

You've answered my last few posts on this thread all within a very short space of time. Those don't seem like the actions of someone who really just can't be bothered with me.

Do you have feelings for me? It's okay, I'm used to it and won't humiliate you.

davemclaren
Under what circumstances would not liking Ehlvis be construed as bigoted?

When it's done for bigoted reasons.

Hope that helps. :)

When it's done for bigoted reasons.

Hope that helps. :)

It doesn't really - how can you tell?

davemclaren
It doesn't really - how can you tell?

That's the trick. One can really only make a judgement based on the individual's previous posts. It's not guaranteed but it's the best you can get. Not everything in life is black and white. ;)

That's the trick. One can really only make a judgement based on the individual's previous posts. It's not guaranteed but it's the best you can get. Not everything in life is black and white. ;)

Sorry, I'm afraid that I don't seem to be very good at this - what sort of thing would an individual have to post in order for them to be viewed as a bigot?

davemclaren
Sorry, I'm afraid that I don't seem to be very good at this - what sort of thing would an individual have to post in order for them to be viewed as a bigot?

You have to make that judgement call yourself I'm afraid. I can't do everything for you. :rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
Again, you've used far more lines of text than you needed. Is your "Enter" key jaked?

You've answered my last few posts on this thread all within a very short space of time. Those don't seem like the actions of someone who really just can't be bothered with me.

Do you have feelings for me? It's okay, I'm used to it and won't humiliate you.

Nah.

You have to make that judgement call yourself I'm afraid. I can't do everything for you. :rolleyes:

Okay. I suppose that the only people on Kickback who've struck me as being potential bigots have, ironically enough, been those who like to accuse anyone who holds a different point of view to their own of being bigoted.

Am I getting this right? Please let me know if I'm not.

Archived