The letter 'H'

Craig_

Right, this has gone far enough! Use of an extraneous 'h' in names to denote leanings towards a certain Glasgow club has become the new 'Greggs'. There's only one thing for it, and that's to ban the use of the eight letter in the alphabet before the internet police close us down!

Who's with me?

Right, this has gone far enough! Use of an extraneous 'h' in names to denote leanings towards a certain Glasgow club has become the new 'Greggs'. There's only one thing for it, and that's to ban the use of the eight letter in the alphabet before the internet police close us down!

Who's with me?

hhobo.

;)

I think iht ghets the phoint ohver whell.

evn tho it does remind me of an old man speaking thats gasping for breath... eewww I'm sure the club reminds some people of old peoople gasping for breath for other reasons.

Who's with me?

Hoi, Leave the Bigots alone!!

It keeps them amused, There'll be more H's flying about now coz it's their time of year!! ;)

Colonel Kurtz

It keeps them amused, There'll be more H's flying about now coz it's their time of year!! ;)

Watch it mate the 3 Battalion of The Gyle Volunteer force will be getting their mothers to iron their balaclavas as we speak.

Watch it mate the 3 Battalion of The Gyle Volunteer force will be getting their mothers to iron their balaclavas as we speak.

We are now based out of David Lloyd Leisure as Elvhis joined there this week. Makes my skin crawl to think that I could be using a machine he has touched. :mad:

I understand his family also joined so he'll be safe while they're with him. :)

Colonel Kurtz
We are now based out of David Lloyd Leisure as Elvhis joined there this week. Makes my skin crawl to think that I could be using a machine he has touched. :mad:

I can just see The david Lloyd Loyal in their ill fitting training gear.

I am sure Elvis is Relieved that The Shandon Butchers have given him a reprieve.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..............:Bazooka: It's FHurra cHozz!! :cool:

What ah lhot ohf nohnsense. :P

Your pro-Rangers stance isn't fooling me, Terapist. Definite closet Celtic sympathiser IMO.

Tasavallan

Here's me thinking that a fondness for the 8th letter in the alphabet indicated a leaning towards shaved heads and tattoos.

Here's me thinking that a fondness for the 8th letter in the alphabet indicated a leaning towards shaved heads and tattoos.

What wrong with having a Shaved Heid and Tattoos...:eek:

Well when I say Shaved...Bald a mean!! ;)

my mate cant pronounce f's t's or h's (or their subsequent phonetic forms, for the pedants)

cant say fairer than that then, eh

Commander Harris

Who's with me?

I'd agree that the use of the extra "h" is getting rather annoying, but only when used in absolutely all context and when they have nothing to do with Celtic FC. it's appearing everywhere on this site now, and in places where it really makes no sense whatsoever.

For the first time, I'm glad that I go to a gym called Greens :mad: Although I am intrigued as to how Ehlvis will manage to slither along the treadmills at the Dhavid Llhoyd, I will admit.

Either way, he'll probably be a proud member of Bannatynes within a few weeks, creepy weasel of a Jhudas that he is. :mad:

londonjambo
For the first time, I'm glad that I go to a gym called Greens :mad: Although I am intrigued as to how Ehlvis will manage to slither along the treadmills at the Dhavid Llhoyd, I will admit.

Either way, he'll probably be a proud member of Bannatynes within a few weeks, creepy weasel of a Jhudas that he is. :mad:

Its irony, Maroonaldinho.

Some people have bheen using it to show our resident bhigots just how dhaft they look.

Now it seems its bheing used phost-ironically.

Which is ironic.

GHC

Disaster, I'd be 2. I'd have to live at ome an an ouse. Ow would tat work? Saving in te morning, then wasing getting confused between and and and. Speaking to people on the pone. Nah bring it back!

shaun.lawson

LOL! This was the exciting news you had for Makween yesterday, wasn't it? "Mak, clean out your PMs - you'll never guess what I've got to tell you!"

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Yep, there's that well-known fact out in force again: Hating Celtic = hating Catholics. It's bad enough that Celtic can't tell the difference, but it seems everyone else has fallen into the trap too.

frankblack

Perhaps David Llyoyds has a boxing ring in it?

If so, then you could set up a fight with Elvis to prove just how hard you are, after you claimed you nearly battered him at the Gyle.

MOD EDIT

Disaster, I'd be 2. I'd have to live at ome an an ouse. Ow would tat work? Saving in te morning, then wasing getting confused between and and and. Speaking to people on the pone. Nah bring it back!

Poor effort! :P

Drylaw Hearts
I can just see The david Lloyd Loyal in their ill fitting training gear.

I am sure Elvis is Relieved that The Shandon Butchers have given him a reprieve.

Therapists new gym kit :

unionjac.jpg

Perhaps David Llyoyds has a boxing ring in it?

If so, then you could set up a fight with Elvis to prove just how hard you are, after you claimed you nearly battered him at the Gyle.

I'd like a ringside seat, because it would be good to see Elvis give you a sound leathering and put you firmly in your place.

Do you think that saying things like this on the internet makes you look hard? Either way, I've reported you to my bluds the mods for advocating physical violence towards my person.

Meantime, anyone who can explain to me in 100 words or less what's bigoted about not liking Ehlvis gets a chocolate coin.

troonjambo
Therapists new gym kit :

unionjac.jpg

nothing wrong with captain britain

but i do agree with the op the whole h thing bores the arse off me but it a free country

anyone who can top that for sitting on the fence should be shot ;);)

extremely bored troonjambo

Guest S.U.S.S.

Perhaps it is overused, not half as overused as the battle crys of the pc brigade on here.

Bigot, hun without busfare etc.

One day perhaps these simpletons will realise hating Celtic does not mean you hate Catholics.

The fact people have to add (i hate Rangers just as much) for fear of falling foul of this gang is the real pathetic thing.

Toxteth O'Grady
Perhaps it is overused, not half as overused as the battle crys of the pc brigade on here.

Bigot, hun without busfare etc.

One day perhaps these simpletons will realise hating Celtic does not mean you hate Catholics.

The fact people have to add (i hate Rangers just as much) for fear of falling foul of this gang is the real pathetic thing.

Some people do hate Rangers just as much

Guest S.U.S.S.
Some people do hate Rangers just as much

Sorry TO, yes i would agree there are people who do, but some feel the need to clarify its not just Celtic they hate as the Do As We Say Mafia swoop on those who dont.

Toxteth O'Grady
Sorry TO, yes i would agree there are people who do, but some feel the need to clarify its not just Celtic they hate as the Do As We Say Mafia swoop on those who dont.

Aye fair enough, I don't care who people hate. I don't really understand the "Rangers Football Club" love in by some of the "traditionalists" on here though

Dirk Diggler

I think it's sad that the mods on here felt the need to place Pressley spelt with an extra 'h' in the sweary filter.

I would also add that anyone who gets upset by or is quick to shout the word 'bigot' at anyone for doing so, needs to get a grip.

I see 'Ehlvis' is still ok.

;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Aye fair enough, I don't care who people hate. I don't really understand the "Rangers Football Club" love in by some of the "traditionalists" on here though

I tend to disagree here, i dont think there are any leaning to Rangers by people on here, they simply dislike Celtic so in the eyes of the narrow minded they must be bigots.

Its ok to call Rangers Hun **** but you cant call Celtic Fenian **** on here. Both terms are classed as sectarian.

portobellojambo1
nothing wrong with captain britain

but i do agree with the op the whole h thing bores the arse off me but it a free country

anyone who can top that for sitting on the fence should be shot ;);)

extremely bored troonjambo

See people that leave the word is out of sentences.

Bigoted feckin barstewards.

troonjambo
See people that leave the word is out of sentences.

Bigoted feckin barstewards.

im so bored right now iain i am suprised anything i write makes sence :)

Guest JKBMod 9
I think it's sad that the mods on here felt the need to place Pressley spelt with an extra 'h' in the sweary filter.

Even we have a sense of irony. :)

...I'll get straight on getting "Ehlvis" added. ;)

Dirk Diggler
Even we have a sense of irony. :)

...I'll get straight on getting "Ehlvis" added. ;)

Thanks.

Meantime, anyone who can explain to me in 100 words or less what's bigoted about not liking Ehlvis gets a chocolate coin.

Tick tock, still waiting. Six hours and counting. Pretty weird given how quickly the answers usually seem to pour into this kind of thread.

Drylaw Hearts
Tick tock, still waiting. Six hours and counting. Pretty weird given how quickly the answers usually seem to pour into this kind of thread.

Maybe nobody wants to reply to your question ?

Post now edited.

Just for you.

Seems quite weird. I've never noticed a reluctance to reply to my posts on this type of thread in the past. It's almost like no-one can think up a decent answer, or something. I was hoping for the old "it's the way you say it" patter that you usally get.

By the way, you didn't even need two sentences there let alone two lines of text.

Archived