Mock The Week!

The Old Tolbooth

The one that was on a couple of weeks ago was the best I've ever seen.

Frankie was great:

"I lost my virginity to my mother's best friend.........my father......it was the only time he told me he loved me."

"Obama doesn't just have the support of Black Americans, who think he will change society but also of White Americans, who think he's Tiger Woods."

Goose Baxter

I think he is becoming the next best thing in comedy. You seem to see him a lot on the t.v

He was on that welsh tramps t.v prog last night with Ricky Hatton. His level of jokes were a bit to much for the show.

I seen him on the charlotte church show aswell. They clearly were about five years behind the jokes he was making or never got them at all.

Have to say the above mentioned; "the number of times someone has came up to me and said you look like one of the proclaimers. One of the Proclaimers? They are twins you daft bas." So simple but so funny. The Saddam internet one is a classic aswell

Goose Baxter
I seen him on the charlotte church show aswell. They clearly were about five years behind the jokes he was making or never got them at all.

Have to say the above mentioned; "the number of times someone has came up to me and said you look like one of the proclaimers. One of the Proclaimers? They are twins you daft bas." So simple but so funny. The Saddam internet one is a classic aswell

Obviously we were flicking throught the t.v and happend to come accross this and were not actually watching the programe :o

Your right there mate. I was flicking and seen him on it. I just flicked from Buzzcocks which finished at 1030. I was just in time for some weird kissing thing, then seen Frankie chat for five mins, then watched men run in stilletoes then switched off.

Didnt know Boyle was playing this year? Was trying to get tickets for Russle Howard but his site seems to be consantly broken.

Last week when they started talking about the Proclaimers, and Boyle said - " aye, someone came up to me and said i look like one of the procliamers.....there twins you daft bas. Was comical.

Festival Theatre beginning of October

Hearts of Vladland

Like the ones that Franky says about Glasgow and its a bomb site.

The other one on last was funny about the Olympics and South Manchester teenager shooting.

Sawdust Caesar
The one that was on a couple of weeks ago was the best I've ever seen.

Frankie was great:

"I lost my virginity to my mother's best friend.........my father......it was the only time he told me he loved me."

"Obama doesn't just have the support of Black Americans, who think he will change society but also of White Americans, who think he's Tiger Woods."

From the same show, I think

"The European space agency are claiming the mission where their rocket crashed landed on the moon was a success. Anything which ends in a crash isn't a success, that's like saying you swam the Channel because your corpse washed up on a beach."

Archived