I know it wont happen but....

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

imagine Angel takes charge for the start of the season and we go on a Burleyesque run of winning matches.

imagine Angel takes charge for the start of the season and we go on a Burleyesque run of winning matches.

You are right, it won't happen. Wouldn't even bother considering it.

Ron Burgundy

I'd hate it if we did that and went on to win the league.I'd rather get relegated with a Scottish manager.

200milesfromgorgie

It would mean Vlad has finally come good at football manager 2008. However he has been adding a new player just before games and is altering the tatics so the striker who is in goal is always out of position up the other end of the field, thus Hearts are banging in 7 each half. you can do that......so i've been told

I'd hate it if we did that and went on to win the league.I'd rather get relegated with a Scottish manager.

Aye right, get a grip.

Frankenstein Jambo.

so......you no it wont happen.....so what is the point in this thread? pointless

Chervenkov Out.

spot on

Regarding the OP, it wont be down to Chernenkov if we start badly or amazing.

It will be down to one man, We know who that is.

I am willing to bet a lot of money in the current situation we wont start well at all.

LiamWallace

the player's are nowhere near as good as they where under Burley so wouldn't happen no matter who the manager is we need someone like Rudi or Hartley or both to make a difference. nobodys standing out as an inspirational player except maybe Larry on his game.

kennygarland1

Why even bother with asking if you know it is'nt going to happen,ffs get a grip

Archived