Liars

Greedy Jambo

I knew a serial liar once. The sort of guy if you had been somewhere, he’d been 3 times. If you bought something he had a better one. If you lost a tenner he’d lost a hundred. Nothing you could say or do or achieve was not bettered by him.

He told us he was dating a relatively famous Scottish celebrity. That was the last straw. Folk slated  him and some just cut him off completely for being a raver.

Three weeks later, company managers night out and he turns up with her on his arm. Jaws dropped. Gasps were gasped.

Didnt last. Turns out she was nuts.

47 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I knew a serial liar once. The sort of guy if you had been somewhere, he’d been 3 times. If you bought something he had a better one. If you lost a tenner he’d lost a hundred. Nothing you could say or do or achieve was not bettered by him.

He told us he was dating a relatively famous Scottish celebrity. That was the last straw. Folk slated  him and some just cut him off completely for being a raver.

Three weeks later, company managers night out and he turns up with her on his arm. Jaws dropped. Gasps were gasped.

Well........

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Sorry but was he not telling the truth if he actually turned up with her, she may have been nuts but he didn't say she wasn't just that the was dating her. Sort of a bad example to use to prove he was a liar.

4 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Sorry but was he not telling the truth if he actually turned up with her, she may have been nuts but he didn't say she wasn't just that the was dating her. Sort of a bad example to use to prove he was a liar.

I'm more interested in who the relatively famous date was ?

Harry Potter
On 28/05/2020 at 22:43, Space Pirate said:

I can't be doing with them. 

You want the truth?

You can't handle the truth!

Used to pretend i was a football player when up town 40 years ago, shockin behaviour.

One barman at the west end actually thought i was Cammy Fraser, goat a free drink, 😃.

5 hours ago, Sharpie said:

It was the one time he was telling the truth. Like the boy who cried wolf 

Worked with a guy a few years ago who constantly made up shit. Anywhere we had been, had been as well.

After a while, a couple of us made up a name of a place, and guess what? He had been there as well.

7 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Used to pretend i was a football player when up town 40 years ago, shockin behaviour.

One barman at the west end actually thought i was Cammy Fraser, goat a free drink, 😃.

You mean you’re not?

You’re not Cammy Fraser?

:sadrobbo:

Greedy Jambo

Manager of Subway in Corstorphine thought i was a rugby player and wanted to give me my meal for free. 

I told him i'm not and that i can't stand Rugby.

I'm either too honest or an idiot (some might argue both 😂)

4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Correct.

I’m disillusioned now, Harry.  :sad: 

How're you doing anyway?

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I’m disillusioned now, Harry.  :sad: 

How're you doing anyway?

Very well my friend, was toiling a wee bit with the lockdown but back to normal , well normal for me ha ha.

Hope you are well bud.

Just now, Harry Potter said:

Very well my friend, was toiling a wee bit with the lockdown but back to normal , well normal for me ha ha.

Hope you are well bud.

Aye, right as rain, H.

Sorry to hear you were struggling, but delighted to hear you’re getting back to being yourself.

Take care, Harry.

Harry Potter
8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Aye, right as rain, H.

Sorry to hear you were struggling, but delighted to hear you’re getting back to being yourself.

Take care, Harry.

Cheers mate.