SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, wavydavy said:

You know that is really weird because when I read the article it mentioned changing the rules so that a club could not be promoted if they were top of the lower league to the next higher division if the league were stopped and they had played fewer games.

I copy it and pasted without re reading it and as you say it does not mention this.

I can assure you that is what I read and I have gone back onto their website and it does not show that part it has magically disappeared.

There was certainly discussions around what you say, particularly of how it might be something to point out to Lord Clark during the hearing. Strange that it's disappeared, I wonder how that happened...

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

You know that is really weird because when I read the article it mentioned changing the rules so that a club could not be promoted if they were top of the lower league to the next higher division if the league were stopped and they had played fewer games.

I copy it and pasted without re reading it and as you say it does not mention this.

I can assure you that is what I read and I have gone back onto their website and it does not show that part it has magically disappeared.

Can confirm you are correct, I read it too. Strange that it has been removed

15 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’d love to ask Keith Jackson if his opinion would be different if the league got called if Rangers were one point behind Celtic* and had played one game less. Or indeed were 4 points behind having played the same amount.

In fact I’d love to ask all the clubs. Because that’s what they did With PT and us. 

they wouldn’t of dared

I wouldn't bother asking him anything.  He just makes up shit and prints it to make it look like he is informed.  Several of his attacks against Hearts have proven to be utter nonsense from a legal standpoint.

2 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

There was certainly discussions around what you say, particularly of how it might be something to point out to Lord Clark during the hearing. Strange that it's disappeared, I wonder how that happened...

The halting of promotion after any amount of league games would see us back in court. They have already set a precedence by replacing us in the top league with Dundee United. This case would say us get more money from them and that would have the clubs in uproar. Imagine you are finishing third in the league but Hearts in the championship are getting triple what you are from the SPFL. We have a steady fanbase to take whatever they throw at us. The loss of the Celtic, Rangers and Hibs games will be more than covered by the compensation. 

colinmaroon
27 minutes ago, Boof said:

Sorry, Colin.

Someone else got there 12 years ago... :lol:

I predate that by at least two years, when Vlad came to the club.

PS It was aimed at the establishment, unlike Sgt Rock's post.

Edited by colinmaroon

24 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Probably won't find out until Wednesday, but it'll be a bit of an embarrassment for Doncaster if none join in while if quite a few do join, it'll p*ss his lordship off to have to read the same thing over and over again to no purpose. Thinking and planning ahead, that's what Doncaster and the rest of the SPFL are good at. Not.

None of those cowardly *******s will show.

They are too busy feeding off the tit

BCD- equals behind closed doors. 

Just for those joining late or on a 7 day trial. 

Oh, there's that word trial...

2 hours ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Bit of a waste of a 'blinder' then as he gets sod all benefit from us falling over ourselves on here. Still, looks like you've also found it worth falling over yourself just to post a valueless comment on a matter you appear to be none too bothered about. 

Exactly. A very poor attempt at appearing above it all. :lol:

19 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Not sure what you are specifically referring too but my position has always been that I wasn't planning on renewing my ST unless Budge fought for us all the way. She has and so I will. I'm happy enough there. In terms of the court case and what I post in relation to that I dont think anyone knows how itnwill go but I've seen a lot of people in the early days at least having this case and signed sealed and delivered in our favour. When you get a couple of pages of that and some of the ITK people chip in with seemingly informed knowledge then things start getting taken as fact rather than opinion or speculation. That then leads to confusion and a bit of a mess really. Sometimes its good to ground ourselves a bit and realise that we could easily come out of this in the Champ with no or minimal compensation. 

Recent weeks haven't been so bad now that we are officially in court though and we are now relying on official statements only. 

Thats why I wqs so critical of LD input over the weekend. 

Fair enough. Being grounded isn’t necessarily about taking a negative or opposing view though. There have been plenty of well reasoned, informative and legally accurate posts in relation to the case that have got lost in amongst the noise and shite. A fair few posters - who are Lawyers by profession - have given their opinions and none of them - that I have read - have ever said that it would be signed and sealed. They have given a legal view which leads people to be optimistic about the outcome, if some people run away with that view and take it elsewhere i.e. we are a cert to win, then those are the ones that should be challenged, much in the same way as those who constantly say we have no chance, or repeatedly regurgitate the same negative, questions, view, or opinion should be challenged. The difficulty then becomes that some people see challenging people on their views as being “aggressive”. Every view should be open to challenge. If people do not like that then a football forum maybe isn’t the place for those people to be.

Lastly, I firmly believe the information given to @Saughton Jambo by LD was accurate at that time. Gary’s Deans the Falkirk Chairman virtually confirmed that to be the case in his interview on Saturdays Sportsound when he said he was being told one thing by Chairman, who on the day voted the opposite way. I think everyone was misled in relation to that indicative vote, including Doncaster, and to be so critical of LD, in relation to that,  is a bit tight.

Thanks for your response 👍

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Lastly, I firmly believe the information given to @Saughton Jambo by LD was accurate at that time. Gary’s Deans the Falkirk Chairman virtually confirmed that to be the case in his interview on Saturdays Sportsound when he said he was being told one thing by Chairman, who on the day voted the opposite way. I think everyone was misled in relation to that indicative vote, including Doncaster, and to be so critical of LD, in relation to that,  is a bit tight.

Thanks for your response 👍

I 100% agree with regards to what LD was saying about where the voting intentions were 10-2.

My criticism was over what happened at the weekend where LD released a "statement" which pointed towards the SPFL potentially being in serious breach case proceedings. It turned out he was wrong and that he hadn't even bothered to read our petition to find the truth. That deserves critique, regardless of whether he said sorry or not.

One thing I have been surprised about is the lack of questioning about the 'one or two major clubs' who are backing Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers in their action financially if it goes to the next stage

Hardly a mention and indeed not even a club named I wonder if its Celtic and Rangers.

Clubs who are just using a stalking horse to do their work and trying to pretend they have no view on the matter

Lone Striker
8 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Exactly. A very poor attempt at appearing above it all. :lol:

Out of interest....how would you rank the following entities in terms of importance to you (starting with the most important) -

What Hearts say

What Keef says

What the law says

What the SPFL says

Guest ToqueJambo

The most barmy part of that Jackson article is this:

"the manner in which they have gone about it" - Hearts have gone about it in completely the right manner. We and PT threatened legal action 3 months ago and went to enormous lengths to avoid court (unlike in Belgium, France and Holland where clubs went straight to court).

As for compensation. A reasonable membership organisation would have talked about compensation before making the decision and would have volunteered it to clubs instead of making them ask. 

Never let it be forgotten that in the SPFL's original statement about the Resolution "passing" they congratulated te "promoted" teams and didn't even mention the three demoted teams. They didn't spend a second considering the impact on those clubs so they set the tone for this whole thing, along with Dundee's actions.

It will be interesting to see if Hearts and PT are proven to have been in the right after all this time what the climbdown will look like in some parts of the media. 

David McCaig
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

"the manner in which they have gone about it" - Hearts have gone about it in completely the right manner. We and PT threatened legal action 3 months ago and went to enormous lengths to avoid court (unlike in Belgium, France and Holland where clubs went straight to court).

As for compensation. A reasonable membership organisation would have talked about compensation before making the decision and would have volunteered it to clubs instead of making them ask. 

Never let it be forgotten that in the SPFL's original statement about the Resolution "passing" they congratulated te "promoted" teams and didn't even mention the three demoted teams. They didn't spend a second considering the impact on those clubs so they set the tone for this whole thing, along with Dundee's actions.

It will be interesting to see if Hearts and PT are proven to have been in the right after all this time what the climbdown will look like in some parts of the media. 

Let us also remember that Dundee United and Raith Rovers have at every opportunity voted against any action which would have mitigated this situation.

Hagar the Horrible

At the start of all of this we all pretty much agreed: time to fill the sand bags, get the flak jackets on, baton down the hatches.  The media will be scouring through our bins, tapping phones, digging up dirt from anybody who has a snippet to sell?  But the best they have mustered so far is a few drive-by name callings. Not even as much as a wedge?  They could have found a decorous ‘gargantuan’ story if they truly stayed natural?  The SPFL IS the story! The SPFL have had more leaks than a blow fish after shagging a porcupine?  There are stories in abundance but the narrative is to paint us as the “Rebellious 2” and are being unreasonable very naughty boys, who have hurt others feelings, ignoring the fact that we have been expelled illegally and are being unreasonable.  The SMSM used to have real teeth, they were to be feared and admired in equal measure, I can count more teeth from car boot salesmen at the ‘Barras’ Should that be tooth?  I can’t even find the effort to pity them? I am only scribing this partly out of enjoyment and upstaging so called pro journalists with ease!

I would be more scared if they had Coleen Rooney on the job rather than Keef.  This could have been the next ‘Line of Duty’ but the media have written a script worse than Crossroads with Donkey in the Benny role still trying to find a beanie hat that fits over his ridiculous hair style.  I have generated an image I can’t undo of Peter being Miss Dianne.

But let’s be clear not just to Keef but to all the SMSM, We are NOT threatening anybody no clubs whatsoever, we are taking the SPFL to court as it acted illegally in expelling us and we are either wanting reinstated or compensated significantly, the latter is not for Celtic, the SFA, the SPFL and the clubs to decide but the courts.  As for holding a gun over their heads, fine, stop then giving us the ammo for the gun, but the finger on that particular trigger belongs to the SPFL and pointing the business end at themselves.  We do not for one iota regret any of this nor do we care if there is no support for a £10m ransom.  But the reporting of there was sympathy and support, but now there is no support, but there is some support “in agreement”  but ‘plenty of others’ always unnamed of course who don’t?  So which is it, all, none or some?  Coupled with the ludicrous claim that the M8 alliance has refused them to move forward when the fact of the matter is the SPFL has forced us to stand still.  And how did we manage to time travel the country back to the start of the crisis. 

The SPFL could not be in more trouble than if Gazza turned up at the Hampden steps with his fishing rod and a chicken supper.  The biggest story that came out of the weekend and had more meat on the bones than corpulent Rod McKenzie comfort eating at an all you can eat foie gras factory?  Was that the answer to the SPFL reply to the courts and the entirety of the SPFL defence is they want it returned to the SFA for arbitration, but when they say arbitration they really mean is they have more Kangaroos than an episode of Skippy.  But if anybody wants to see the defence, then the recommendation is you litigate by tagging in with the Cal-police, then you get to the see the defence properly and are stating they can’t break the law and influence the court case by well breaking the law and influencing the court case. They will be more disappointed than the finale of Game of  Thrones, after such promise the series brought! 

They are trying to strengthen their case by playing an alternative reality egame by collectively spending weeks hiding in the woods by killing wild boar for 1 virtual point at a time by sitting in their underpants being fed pot noodles by their mum on demand,  sooner or later their avatar will have to come out of the forest as we need the wood to build a funeral pyre.

Still we have bigger things to worry about at the SMSM have puffed their chests from their nine stone vacillating frame and called upon the colossus that is Optimus Prime from Weinstein FC, who will sort us out. News flash …this just in…Oleaginous slime that is Lawwell is himself trying to clean Celtic up with a wet wipe after failing into an Olympic sized Vat of excrement.  Not sure how they will play that minority victim card in that barely reported pique?

Sorry Keef but the SMSM are as effective as a second hand hover from the Barras car boot sale, its just gathering dust?  And not in the way it is supposed to?  Open up your mouth wide here comes the teaspoon plane with a large drop of Calpol  #TYM

Sorry missed half the post out...how DR of me

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

A fair few similarities including the pinkie ring- both speak absolute p*sh as well

p01j005t.jpg

Is that Limmy?

SPFL suits scared of court. Who'd have credited it? Anybody that can see through all they do. Absolutely exposed. No doubt more squirming to come, testing their legal prowess to the max through McKenzie et al. Looking for a resu!t that doesn't involve defending any actions. With the spin ready if they succeed.

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I 100% agree with regards to what LD was saying about where the voting intentions were 10-2.

My criticism was over what happened at the weekend where LD released a "statement" which pointed towards the SPFL potentially being in serious breach case proceedings. It turned out he was wrong and that he hadn't even bothered to read our petition to find the truth. That deserves critique, regardless of whether he said sorry or not.

In fairness you said “Another example of why we should really stop listening to Leslie Deans and his opinion on the matter” which to me meant you thought there were other examples that we shouldn’t have listened to him on. Stating that people should stop listening to him on the matter goes beyond a critique, in my opinion.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

At the start of all of this we all pretty much agreed: time to fill the sand bags, get the flak jackets on, baton down the hatches.  The media will be scouring through our bins, tapping phones, digging up dirt from anybody who has a snippet to sell?  But the best they have mustered so far is a few drive-by name callings. Not even as much as a wedge?  They could have found a decorous ‘gargantuan’ story if they truly stayed natural?  The SPFL IS the story! The SPFL have had more leaks than a blow fish after shagging a porcupine?  There are stories in abundance but the narrative is to paint us as the “Rebellious 2” and are being unreasonable very naughty boys, who have hurt others feelings, ignoring the fact that we have been expelled illegally and are being unreasonable.  The SMSM used to have real teeth, they were to be feared and admired in equal measure, I can count more teeth from car boot salesmen at the ‘Barras’ Should that be tooth?  I can’t even find the effort to pity them? I am only scribing this partly out of enjoyment and upstaging so called pro journalists with ease!

I would be more scared if they had Coleen Rooney on the job rather than Keef.  This could have been the next ‘Line of Duty’ but the media have written a script worse than Crossroads with Donkey in the Benny role still trying to find a beanie hat that fits over his ridiculous hair style.  I have generated an image I can’t undo of Peter being Miss Dianne.

But let’s be clear not just to Keef but to all the SMSM, We are NOT threatening anybody no clubs whatsoever, we are taking the SPFL to court as it acted illegally in expelling us and we are either wanting reinstated or compensated significantly, the latter is not for Celtic, the SFA, the SPFL and the clubs to decide but the courts.  As for holding a gun over their heads, fine, stop then giving us the ammo for the gun, but the finger on that particular trigger belongs to the SPFL and pointing the business end at themselves.  We do not for one iota regret any of this nor do we care if there is no support for a £10m ransom.  But the reporting of there was sympathy and support, but now there is no support, but there is some support “in agreement”  but ‘plenty of others’ always unnamed of course who don’t?  So which is it, all, none or some?  Coupled with the ludicrous claim that the M8 alliance has refused them to move forward when the fact of the matter is the SPFL has forced us to stand still.  And how did we manage to time travel the country back to the start of the crisis. 

The SPFL could not be in more trouble than if Gazza turned up at the Hampden steps with his fishing rod and a chicken supper.  The biggest story that came out of the weekend and had more meat on the bones than corpulent Rod McKenzie comfort eating at an all you can eat foie gras factory?  Was that the answer to the SPFL reply to the courts and the entirety of the SPFL defence is they want it returned to the SFA for arbitration, but when they say arbitration they really mean is they have more Kangaroos than an episode of Skippy.  But if anybody wants to see the defence, then the recommendation is you litigate by tagging in with the Cal-police, then you get to the see the defence properly and are stating they can’t break the law and influence the court case by well breaking the law and influencing the court case. They will be more disappointed than the finale of Game of  Thrones, after such promise the series brought! 

They are trying to strengthen their case by playing an alternative reality egame by collectively spending weeks hiding in the woods by killing wild boar for 1 virtual point at a time by sitting in their underpants being fed pot noodles by their mum on demand,  sooner or later their avatar will have to come out of the forest as we need the wood to build a funeral pyre.

Still we have bigger things to worry about at the SMSM have puffed their chests from their nine stone vacillating frame and called upon the colossus that is Optimus Prime from Weinstein FC, who will sort us out. News flash …this just in…Oleaginous slime that is Lawwell is himself trying to clean Celtic up with a wet wipe after failing into an Olympic sized Vat of excrement.  Not sure how they will play that minority victim card in that barely reported pique?

Sorry Keef but the SMSM are as effective as a second hand hover from the Barras car boot sale, its just gathering dust?  And not in the way it is supposed to?  Open up your mouth wide here comes the teaspoon plane with a large drop of Calpol  #TYM

Great post.

I think what is also clear in all this, is that Hearts have been following the instruction of our legal advisers since the moment the Good Friday farce began to unravel.

59 minutes ago, bean counter said:

Have any other clubs joined the list of respondents

I know this was discussed a lot over the weekend but can a club actually choose to be part of the case? Surely the pursuers, Hearts and Partick, decide who we are taking to the CoS, a party can't just decide unilaterally they want to defend a case?

On 27/06/2020 at 09:07, jock _turd said:

It is at court ya bawheed bawbag!

Glad you are not representing us on Wednesday, your grasp of the situation is under whelming. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Let us also remember that Dundee United and Raith Rovers have at every opportunity voted against any action which would have mitigated this situation.

This has bothered me the most in terms of the actions of other clubs. Those two plus Cove Rangers and Celtic had nothing to lose from backing the relegated teams who essentially took all the financial pain so they could get their titles and promotions.

After them, Hamilton Brechin, Q of S, Alloa, Ross County and St Mirren also escaped possible relegation due to us and Thistle taking the hit. Motherwell and Aberdeen also benefitted with the European slot.

It's disgusting the way these clubs have acted since.

Just for the giggles, if we win and are reinstated, I want D Utd and Raith to have to fight for reconstruction. I don't think they'd have to fight as hard as us and Thistle somehow but it would be funny to see the u-turn in their views on reconstruction.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

This has bothered me the most in terms of the actions of other clubs. Those two plus Cove Rangers and Celtic had nothing to lose from backing the relegated teams who essentially took all the financial pain so they could get their titles and promotions.

After them, Hamilton Brechin, Q of S, Alloa, Ross County and St Mirren also escaped possible relegation due to us and Thistle taking the hit. Motherwell and Aberdeen also benefitted with the European slot.

Just for the giggles, if we win and are reinstated, I want D Utd and Raith to have to fight for reconstruction. I don't think they'd have to fight as hard as us and Thistle somehow but it would be funny to see the u-turn in their views on reconstruction.

we should vote against reconstruction if this comes to pass 😂

Hagar the Horrible
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

They should vote against reconstruction, after all it would be time to just move forward?

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Or vote NO, before changing our vote at the last moment...

1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

They should vote against reconstruction, after all it would be time to just move forward?

no hard feelings  🙂

2 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Well it would be a bit hypocritical to go to court looking for no promotion/relegation, winning the case, then voting in favour of promoting teams 😆

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Absolutely.

Now is not the time, it's not in the best interest for Scottish football.

:)

14 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Wow!  

It will be better when the season starts there will be more relevant stuff to get your teeth into than a petty scribbler (cannot bring myself to use term journalist)

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I think the correct hashtag is #takeyourmedicine

Lone Striker
11 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

True ..... but some of  these clubs are voting NO as if its a "honest free vote" on whether Scottish football in general  (competitiveness etc) would be enhanced by reconstruction..... while others are  voting NO out of fear for their own club's increased exposure to future relegation ..... and others are voting NO out of sheer spite to send Hearts down, regardless of any impact on their own club.  Out of the ones who voted YES,  how many do we think actually did it purely to help Hearts ?

It's little wonder it failed, when you look at it that way.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Lone Striker said:

True ..... but some of  these clubs are voting NO as if its a "honest free vote" on whether Scottish football in general  (competitiveness etc) would be enhanced by reconstruction..... while others are  voting NO out of fear for their own club's increased exposure to future relegation ..... and others are voting NO out of sheer spite to send Hearts down, regardless of any impact on their own club.  Out of the ones who voted YES,  how many do we think actually did it purely to help Hearts ?

It's little wonder it failed, when you look at it that way.

I think in all of this only East Fife has consistently voted for the good of other teams. They had nothing to gain or lose in either vote (like some other clubs that nevertheless still voted to inflict pain on fellow clubs) so voted against the first resolution and in favour of reconstruction (I think).

Regarding Keef's article, why is airing "Scottish football's dirtiest laundry" in public something to fear? If the SPFL Board and the various club representatives have all acted with complete probity, what is the problem? If they haven't, then surely airing the skulduggery is precisely what should happen!

I have said from early on that I believe that going to a full hearing and having to produce all the relevant documentation and witness statements is what terrifies the SPFL. I have a suspicion that some of the conduct in the background may not have been entirely lawful. That said, I think we'll win on the first point (ie it remains with the CoS) and they'll cave. We'll know soon enough.

41 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

One thing I have been surprised about is the lack of questioning about the 'one or two major clubs' who are backing Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers in their action financially if it goes to the next stage

Hardly a mention and indeed not even a club named I wonder if its Celtic and Rangers.

Clubs who are just using a stalking horse to do their work and trying to pretend they have no view on the matter

It's probably bullshit.  'One or two' clubs, which is it, one, or two?  Suitably vague.

SectionDJambo
33 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Yes

If Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer end up not being relegated, the reason why the 3 clubs, who think they should be promoted, may not be, is because Dundee United and Raith Rovers, amongst others, voted to reject reconstruction. 
They could end up having voted against their own promotions.

thehibsareintheirbeds
35 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Is that Limmy?

It is indeed- his fake tanned, p*sh spouting psychic character raymond day passing on info from the dead.

Bit like Keef and all his un-named sources 

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

It's probably bullshit.  'One or two' clubs, which is it, one, or two?  Suitably vague.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-raith-cove-offered-22248147

Several clubs have offered support but two in particular are so unhappy with Hearts and Thistle they are willing to provide cash to fight it.

Several SPFL clubs have rallied to support Dundee United, Raith and Cove – with some even offering cash in their fight against Hearts and Partick Thistle.

The targeted trio have been given the backing of several other sides – and told by at least two big-name clubs they would be willing to help financially if the action moves to the next stage.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

It is indeed- his fake tanned, p*sh spouting psychic character raymond day passing on info from the dead.

Bit like Keef and all his un-named sources 

:lol: I’ve never seen him do that character. 
Im a late comer to appreciating Limmys humour. 

37 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Out of interest....how would you rank the following entities in terms of importance to you (starting with the most important) -

What Hearts say

What Keef says

What the law says

What the SPFL says

Irrelevant to what I was saying, though. Jackson wrote an article about the situation we find ourselves in. Folk have commented on it. That’s what people do on a forum. This thread is full of tangents amongst the main story, mainly because nothing much happens in between important developments, and JKB has zero power to decide anything. People are giving their opinions, and the thread itself would be a lot better without a handful of posters trying to position themselves like school teachers watching over an unruly class. Especially when by and large they don’t really know anything more than the rest of us.

Since you asked however, the only entities that matter in terms of the courtroom; are HMFC, SPFL, and the Law. JKB isn’t a court room though.

Rogue Daddy
38 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

You know what... I don’t think there are that many disapproving voices out there with regards to ours an PTs case. Certainly less than the DR, Sun and BBC would have you believe. I think there is far more support for us and PT than against, it just doesn’t get reported as much. 
I mean, look at who has come out and said ‘I would have done the same’ etc. John Collins, Davie Provan, Andy Walker ffs!... and a fair few others who are clearly not Hearts fans. 
I know there a lot of chairmen that voted against ‘do no harm’... but I haven’t heard of them actually saying we should be booted out! Most are ‘sympathetic’ apart form the spoon burners of course. 
The ‘...some teams want Hearts expelled form the leagues’ only gets spewed by the usual rags, by un-named sources/teams and as such should be treated as lies. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-raith-cove-offered-22248147

Several clubs have offered support but two in particular are so unhappy with Hearts and Thistle they are willing to provide cash to fight it.

Several SPFL clubs have rallied to support Dundee United, Raith and Cove – with some even offering cash in their fight against Hearts and Partick Thistle.

The targeted trio have been given the backing of several other sides – and told by at least two big-name clubs they would be willing to help financially if the action moves to the next stage.

Surely Stranraer, Thistle and Hearts are the original "targeted trio"? Utd, Cove and Raith knew when voting for the resolution and against reconstruction that legal action could result (and definitely would result after the reconstruction vote). They brought this on themselves.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
43 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Jackson is merely commenting on what Scottish clubs think. 

Its observational. 

We are now threatening other clubs. 

Realistically,  when you threaten people,  you put yourself in a position where rightly or WRONGLY people will be outraged by your actions. 

That's where the rest stand as we were outraged when they voted us down 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

You know what... I don’t think there are that many disapproving voices out there with regards to ours an PTs case. Certainly less than the DR, Sun and BBC would have you believe. I think there is far more support for us and PT than against, it just doesn’t get reported as much. 
I mean, look at who has come out and said ‘I would have done the same’ etc. John Collins, Davie Provan, Andy Walker ffs!... and a fair few others who are clearly not Hearts fans. 
I know there a lot of chairmen that voted against ‘do no harm’... but I haven’t heard of them actually saying we should be booted out! Most are ‘sympathetic’ apart form the spoon burners of course. 
The ‘...some teams want Hearts expelled form the leagues’ only gets spewed by the usual rags, by un-named sources/teams and as such should be treated as lies. 

Even Les Gray, a member of the group of people that masterminded this whole thing - the SPFL board, said relegating Hearts and Thistle was "unfair" 😂He's effectively a defendant in the case and he's admitted it's unfair. They're clueless.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )